Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
"3" Phones Sun, 25 September 2005 14:34 Go to next message
Alright ive had this NEC 616v for about a year now,

during that time its provided me with pretty much flawless performance.

but letely its been giving me the shits, its just frozen and i cant do anything with it, im seriously about to go into the back yard and bury it.

ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY

anyone know if i can go abuse someone in the store or something and get a new one/get it fixed?

Eldar.O.
  Send a private message to this user    
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: "3" Phones Sun, 25 September 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like the Warranty period is just about up.
Depends on if it's out of warranty or not, if not go to the store where you bought it and ask them about repairing it.
If it is out then you'll have to repair/replace it at your own expense.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had the model before it, while it worked it was great. Then at 15 months, it died. Would have cost me more than I paid for it to get it fixed.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't even try going into the store they will just tell you to ring this number ... and don't do that BECAUSE you will get some guy or girl with the worst accent that even i cant understand. just send a really nice email to...contact 3 Care
http://www.three.com.au/index.cfm?section=Personal Home&pid=2115&pageid=2717

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 00:34

anyone know if i can go abuse someone in the store or something and get a new one/get it fixed?

i work in a phone store, you will get NOT get a replacement phone if you have had it that long, and if you act like a dick to the salesperson, they might just take a little longer processing your repair request, i know i would Smile

but, if you have had it for less than a year they should send it away for repair, and maybe supply you with a loan phone (we do where i work). outside of the year warranty, you will pay for repairs. :S

Will
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, cheers for the info, looks like im better off punting it against a wall and using my motorola...

oh yeah, its about 9-10 months old Smile

cheers peeps Smile

Eldar.O.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 14:01

don't even try going into the store they will just tell you to ring this number ... and don't do that BECAUSE you will get some guy or girl with the worst accent that even i cant understand. just send a really nice email to...contact 3 Care
http://www.three.com.au/index.cfm?section=Personal Home&pid=2115&pageid=2717

All they did with me was try to sell me a new phone. Took ages before they gave me the number of a repair place.
Decided to get the cheapest thing I could on prepaid (I needed a phone, could wait to get it repair/replaced) and it is still going strong after almost 11 months.

The only good thing was that I later got bills for $0.00 (seriously). That had a strange novelty to it.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: "3" Phones Mon, 26 September 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah 3 is notoriour for the indian support staff.

I have a few spare phones laying around so i think ill just switch my number over to another carrier and chuck it in one of the spare phones, i paid $45 for a 51 minute phone convo the other night.

Eldar.O.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "3" Phones Tue, 27 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mobiles usually have a 12 month warranty, if your phone is playing up, use the warranty to your advantage.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: "3" Phones Tue, 27 September 2005 10:01 Go to previous message
why would i bother getting the same phone again even though i know its riddled with issues, ive had most of my mates belt their phones off inanimate hard objects because they're so problematic, and they owned the exact same phone.

i would prefer a newer phone...

Eldar.O.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:creating an email account
Next Topic:Home brewing
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:38:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058829784393311 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.