Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Sat, 13 August 2005 01:40 Go to next message
Calling out to all 86 crew were gona make this shit happen rite here rite now.

Its been a while since the last cruse which i highly rated it is now time to organise another... Seeing as we have a few ppl with new engines new cars that will be on the road soon. Iam thinking start to mid sep evening/night cruise up the coast?

Hope there is much interest will post dates and details in coming weeks you guys know how the drill goes. Hopefully will have my yellow of by then that meens tread on tyres haha..

peace
  Send a private message to this user    
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Sat, 13 August 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im up 4 it mate hopfuly we can get some new faces down this time,should be good

i just got my yellow off ay such a pain.

peace
anthony
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Thu, 18 August 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeeett Wink
micksprint
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Thu, 25 August 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in...
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Mon, 12 September 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats going on here weres all the intrest gone for 86 cruises.everyone use to complain that there are never any 86 cruises and now that there are some noone gets behind them.
Confused

d1spec u should still make that map up maybe if there is some details we might get a few more people.or u, me and micksprint can just go for a chop lol

if u want i can post on some other sites?
cheers
anthony
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Mon, 12 September 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha,yeah I think we've all been busy. But i hear its gonna apparently be a coastal cruise, so YAY Smile

But yeah, update us Aarin. It's almost school holidays. So I'll be lounging around wanting a cruise Razz
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Wed, 14 September 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beserker99 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 20:08

Hahaha,yeah I think we've all been busy. But i hear its gonna apparently be a coastal cruise, so YAY Smile

But yeah, update us Aarin. It's almost school holidays. So I'll be lounging around wanting a cruise Razz

get a job u slacker
D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Thu, 15 September 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey boys once again ive been mad busy with work car and bitches haha so yeah ill make an effort to write it up real soon prolly this w/e sorry 4 the slackness...
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Thu, 15 September 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U CAN DO IT!!

(waterboy)
GOLDEN86
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Tue, 27 September 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im up for a cruiz aswell Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Tue, 27 September 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aarin blew his diff last night and my car aint ready so no cruise yet! Evil or Very Mad
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Tue, 27 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah, seems like it'll be a while till we have another AE86 cruise Sad

But, thankfully Damo has organised another OST cruise to happen next weekend on the 9th of Oct.

So if some of you AE86 drivers are impatient waiting for the Perth AE86 cruise, head on down for the OST cruise.

I should be there and hopefully some other AE86 ppl should be there too. So if ya new to the scene, whynot make yourself known Razz
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Tue, 27 September 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh bad luck aarin. another diff ,that cars beeen thru a few of them .
herd that,that was one of the resons alem sold that car

yeah ost cruise should be good
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Tue, 27 September 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8t6panda wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 18:50

yeah ost cruise should be good

Awesome, now I can use my ninja skill to steal me some rain visors Razz
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Wed, 28 September 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha.man there only rain visors ddnt relise they were that important.

u might nt be able to steel them unless my brother takes some demerit points for me otherwise i wont be able to drive there. Crying or Very Sad
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Wed, 28 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U crazy kid and your crazy car shinanigans Razz

And yes they are the world to me. I realised it when I had was at Chicken Treat drive through and it was raining. Them rain visors would've come in handy Wink
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Wed, 28 September 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha good old chicken treat still serving way to slow.

oi man i cant help it ay had to catch the vtir prelude to give him another run after comin adraw with him first time.
y have a drift car if u aint gona use it i say.drive it how its ment to be driven.but do consider others

200$ u can have the visors lol.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 10:27]

Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Wed, 28 September 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, nice!

You got a PM heading over your way Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Thu, 29 September 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah.. I'll try not to hijack this thread.. but since Phirom has already mentioned it... yeah - you're all welcome to attend the upcoming OST cruise.
I'm hoping for a big turnout cos I wanna get some pics for the official OST website.

see you guys then

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: Calling out to all 86 crew....time 4 another Mon, 10 October 2005 02:47 Go to previous message
No worries trd hope your cruise went well...

I am sure alem sold it due to gearboxs breaking 2 engine rebuilds and the chance to import a cheap 32 gtr.. diff should be strong as its a brand new lsd and now a t series the problem was my crown wheel and pinion were worn so ill get it rite this time.... Fuc%ing dramas.

cruise will be on soonish still got a yellow. I need a bike Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4 + 6 & rotary drag wars.
Next Topic:Clint's Coffee Convergence, October 9, 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:56:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065171718597412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.