Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » AE86 for sale... now with pics and info!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poo86
Newcomer

August 2005
icon7.gif  AE86 for sale... now with pics and info! Thu, 22 September 2005 06:46 Go to next message
Hey all! selling my AE86 Sad to finish my FC RX7 off! Very Happy im Dave and im in albury... i want about 7 grand for it,

Model: Toyota Sprinter Engine Size: 1600cc DOHC
Date of Manufacture: 1984
Transmission: Manual
Kilometres: 285000

Hi! selling my sprinter to finish off another project! Its fitted with an AE92 100kW Twin Cam engine that was FULLY rebuilt 1100kms ago, rebuild included kings track bearings, chromoly rings, metal impregnated head gasket and full VRS kit, genuine toyota front and rear mains, water pump, plugs, after market leads and Heavy duty clutch. It has the AE92 inlet manifold with the throttle body swapped from one end to the other, Stewart Wilkins motorsport 4-2-1 extractors with a custom 2 1/2" exhaust and cat, and Stewart Wilkins clutch line. It is fuelled by a bosch VL fuel pump, fuel supply line has been upgraded to 8mm and it has a Nissan GTiR radiator with twin thermo fans. The suspension has basic upgrades but theyre very effective, it has Pedders shocks with King springs and lengthened lowered control arms with recently replaced ball joints and nolathane inner bushes, it turns in well and corners well, will grip drive or drift effectively (would appreciate an LSD as its fitted with a stock aus spec unit at present). Only brake upgrade is a set of Metal king pads but they work fine (i didnt get fade at a recent track day at winton). Its got a set of 15x7" Speed Star Racing MK11R's on it which all have some minor damage but still balance well and dont vibrate. The seats are from a jap FTO, the dash pad and front door trims are black and the rest of the interior has been pulled out to reduce weight and the sound deadening tar removed from inside the cabin (I still have the majority of the interior which the buyer is welcome to, but its in fairly poor condition). Its been fitted with an alarm and keyless entry and has a Razo gear knob and Isotta billet boss kit with a crap mugen small diameter steering wheel. The car has been repainted purple with prizmatique glitter over the top, the engine bay is clean and semi detailed and it has some minor rust in the tailgate. It is a heaps fun car and drives very well but may not suit some buyers due to its racy(?) feel (quite noisy and bumpy inside)... Car has seen no hard work since engine build and will be sold with 12 months NSW rego! Its also quite economical to run incase you care! will do about 520kms on a 40 litre tank when driven semi conservatively! Call if you have any queries! Dave 0419128035 Very Happy

Attachment: 54_1_b.jpg
(Size: 30.35KB, Downloaded 274 time(s))
Attachment: 87_0.jpg
(Size: 3.68KB, Downloaded 133 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2005 13:25]

Send a private message to this user    
Don-AE86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: AE86 for sale Thu, 22 September 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not picking at you this is just a tip; ppl are kinda lazy and wont bother ringing without incentive to do so, sooooooo you might want to add stuff about the car such as year, milage, exterior and interior condition, aftermarket parts list, service history etc also pictures are a lot better than words so if you have any they would be good, or at very least an ebay link Smile
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 for sale Thu, 22 September 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ebay link;
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Sprinter-AE86-Twin-C am_W0QQitemZ4576742017QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

what diff is in there?
poo86
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: AE86 for sale Tue, 27 September 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for tips dude... ive got some details and that up now!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 for sale Tue, 27 September 2005 13:30 Go to previous message
poo86 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 23:27

Thanks for tips dude... ive got some details and that up now!

woah you are the details king Very Happy , good luck with the sale.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST 185 GT4 FS $11 000
Next Topic:Swap white ae82 twincam 4 red ae82 twincam
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:58:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.003849983215332 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.