Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 1G-GTE power with a programable computer?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Airbrushguy
Occasional Poster

June 2005

1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:43 Go to next message
Have just got my 1G-GTE for my Corona and the guy putting it in called me later today asking if I want to buy his mates EMS Stinger, its off a 1G already loom is set to go, I have a T4 with a T3 exhaust, with the stock injectors but using Coil packs that come with the whole kit, what power out put should I be lookng at?

So a 1G-GTE, gen 2 Injectors, T4/3, Custom Manifold, and EMS Stinger computer, what should I be expecting?

Also with an injector upgrade what would I be looking at there?

Any one care to have a stab, Im getting excited to see what I end up with, was only going to be putting a stock 1G in and now all this extra stuff. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least 200kw's to the rear wheels! Good choice of EMS Computer!! How much did you get that all for?
TA22-3SGTE
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fitted a Haltech on a mates 1GGTE and tuned it on a bit over 20lbs and put out 208 RWKW .

Trevor
Airbrushguy
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked

That will be nuts, 200rwk = damn fast Corona, Well it was not by choice, he just got the call after I droped the engine off and he thought well he has to put mine in soon and wire it up, I had told him I want a computer, why bother doing it twice? the price is cheap, dont want to say, but it is a gooood price.

This is actualy going to be a very cheap quick car when it is done.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy to work out what it _should_ be making...

what boost do you plan to run?

oh and what rpm

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2005 13:18]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22-3SGTE wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 20:57

I fitted a Haltech on a mates 1GGTE and tuned it on a bit over 20lbs and put out 208 RWKW .

Damn willis. What turbo Trevor?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Tue, 27 September 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the specs on the turbo?

Turbine A/R:
Compressor A/R:
Compressor inducer:
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Wed, 28 September 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Airbrushguy, get some 7MGTE injectors.

The stock injectors will start fading around 170ish rwkw at a rough guess.
Airbrushguy
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Wed, 28 September 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The injectors will come in good time, have to fork out to get this all in the car yet. As for the turbo, the specs I have not got a clue on, I had it on a 1G a few years ago with stock computer and it had 135rwk @ 15psi.

I will just get it tuned to run as much boost as it can with the stock injectors for now and then get bigger ones later.

I will be happy with 170rwk to start with, this should keep up with most street cars anyway.
TA22-3SGTE
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1G-GTE power with a programable computer? Wed, 28 September 2005 12:46 Go to previous message
justcallmefrank , It's been a few years now but I think it was a GT35/40 , The motor was in a hilux and run a flat 13sec quarter.

Trevor
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:painting extractors
Next Topic:HELP? SPARK PLUGS to suit Silvertop 20V
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:15:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050759315490723 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.