Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all
just reading about the subs in the boot my girlfriends car has 2x 15" pioneer subs in here boot trust me no room but they fit and sound great Very Happy
eddie
  Send a private message to this user    
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what bov is it , most of em dont work on the 1g i dunno why , even myself and bkl 1g-gte have the same problem , u can only hear it properly when u flog the car whikle driving , it doesnt work normally not even when the car is idling and u rev it dunno why

usually they should go off when revved at idle but for some reason mine doesnt

try loosening the bov fully , if that doesnt work cut th spring inside (not reccomended especially if the bov is an expensive one )
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 06:54

what bov is it , most of em dont work on the 1g i dunno why , even myself and bkl 1g-gte have the same problem , u can only hear it properly when u flog the car whikle driving , it doesnt work normally not even when the car is idling and u rev it dunno why

usually they should go off when revved at idle but for some reason mine doesnt )

No, a properly functioning BOV shouldn't go off at idle, you should barely be able to make any boost at idle, if any. There is no load. If it does, the BOV is set so leak you'd guarantee it's leaking under boost.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or you could just wonder you are wasting so much time on a worthless peice of junk...

Atmo Venting BOV's are purely for wank factor and my car will never have one again...
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 08:57

indian wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 06:54

usually they should go off when revved at idle but for some reason mine doesnt )

No, a properly functioning BOV shouldn't go off at idle, you should barely be able to make any boost at idle, if any. There is no load. If it does, the BOV is set so leak you'd guarantee it's leaking under boost.

what i meant was to rev the car to about 5k when its idling then the bov goes off for some reason thats what i have seen everytime and my old car used to do it as well but with the 1g it never works loll
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it auto?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 07:05

what i meant was to rev the car to about 5k when its idling then the bov goes off for some reason thats what i have seen everytime and my old car used to do it as well but with the 1g it never works loll

I know exactly what you mean, my car would be lucky to make any boost at idle, it's not under enough load. If your old car did it, it probably had a teeny turbo and a soggy BOV.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a nissan exa if i recall correctly perhaps that was his problem,lol
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, my car has barely enough load to make boost in 1st let alone neutral!

justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 09:17

indian wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 07:05

I know exactly what you mean, my car would be lucky to make any boost at idle, it's not under enough load. If your old car did it, it probably had a teeny turbo and a soggy BOV.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chris have you considered a nice set of chumpy ass cams for the 1J?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have but the budget doesn’t permit that at this point in time. Plus I have doubts as to how much they would help spool up. I know the extra air flow caused by extra lift and duration will help spool up a turbo earlier but from dyno comparisons it looks like hardcore cams can actually increase lag.

But that isn’t actually the main problem as it spools ok in 2nd and 3rd. I am going to ring Mike from MV today and see if there is any problem with launching the car in 2nd gear. From my calcs, launching the car in 2nd gear with my 4.625:1 diff is a little taller ratio than launching a car with a power glide and 4.11’s. Will also step up to 27.5” tall tyres.So the actual problem is that there is not enough load on the engine in 1st with 4.875:1 diff, 2.831 1st gear ratio and 25.5” tyres. That is what I reckon as well as Phil from TCE torque converters.

So that is the plan anyway Smile
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 09:33

it was a nissan exa if i recall correctly perhaps that was his problem,lol

HONESTLY i would have handed ur arse in ur hand if u were trying with ur soarer (just like mr 1j got owned by a n/a pulsar , so imagine a modified turbo pulsar)my soarer atm is jackshit in performance compared to how the exa was before so dont bag em

of course if the soarer was modified accordingly its a different story altogeter

jcmf turbos was a t25 of a silvia and the bov was tiny as turbosmart type 1 so yeah it def made a racket and the bov being that small it was literally abused by running 15 psi through it was so loud that if the bonnet was popped up and the bov was vented ud definatly be deaf for a while

i miss that car even today as its a waaayyyyyyy different experience driving it

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2005 00:52]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, i lost to an NA pulsar when my car had smokey turbos and a leaky HG...

if you still love the exa so much then why not sell the soarer and buy another one Razz
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all, thanks for the reply's, manily put it on as it was just sitting around the house, its a type 2 bov

i dont mind cuting the spring as i said, it was just sitting here so we put it on.

how much should i cut off and will it defently work???

thanks
Eddie
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 10:53

mate, i lost to an NA pulsar when my car had smokey turbos and a leaky HG...

if you still love the exa so much then why not sell the soarer and buy another one Razz

Haven't lost to a pulsar yet. Raced a GTIR at the drags, he munched me off the line but by half track it was all over Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TO BE HONEST I DIDNT WANT TO SELL THE EXA
wanted to keep it and use it like a thrash car and daily driver but couldnt afford two cars togeter and liked the soarer interior and gadgetry so it went

but yeah it was my first turbo car and everything i learnt about turbos and cars in particular i learnt by fiddling with the exa i didnt even know what a turbo was before it got the exa

its a good first car and specially a good first turbo car cause they can easily and cheaply be modified
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian...

1JZ your soarer

then i reckon the words "what exa" will frequently come out of your mouth...
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darola wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 11:02

Hey there all, thanks for the reply's, manily put it on as it was just sitting around the house, its a type 2 bov

i dont mind cuting the spring as i said, it was just sitting here so we put it on.

how much should i cut off and will it defently work???

thanks
Eddie

trial and error buddy

keep going with small amounts at a time as if u cut off too much then ur in trouble i reccomend half a ring at a time before u do all this make sure the bov is loosened fully so u can tighten it back on a bit if u have cut off too much of the spring
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 11:09

indian...

1JZ your soarer

then i reckon the words "what exa" will frequently come out of your mouth...

man id love to but ill stick with the 1g for now see if the t28 will make any difference if the engine goes then i might be considerign the 1j swap but will keep my manual w58 apparently u can use the 2j n/a bellhousing to mate it with the 1j lolllll
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will this offset fit z20 soarers without any guard modification...

17x8 +32 front 5x114.3
17x9 +38 rear 5x114.3

anyone please?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer

and it will look sweet too Smile

same as what I run on my soarer, just nudge out of the guards ever so slightly...

you might want to stretch 215/45's on the 9's tho otherwhise they might rub
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 09:54

you might want to stretch 215/45's on the 9's tho otherwhise they might rub

wtf is the point in having 9" wide rims if you want to put 215's on them!?
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
less sidewall flex. more predictablity when going sideways and snapping the car back the opposite way, there are many advantages.
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so theres actually reasoning behind having fat ass rims with skinny rubber stretched over em??

I figured it was just, the want for wide as dishies but the inability to affrord drifting away the exxy tyres.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kemicalx wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 10:06

so theres actually reasoning behind having fat ass rims with skinny rubber stretched over em??

To a point it could be argued it improves response. 215 on a 9" rim is just stupid though and is done just for looks or when they can't be bothered doing something with the guards.
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah there's reasoning behind the apparent madness, u will find all the japanese d1 cars stretch the rubber over the width of the rim to some extent, in some cases quite extreme. My reasoning will be to fit the trye inside the guard, but if i turn my soarer into a drift car, it will be benifitial also.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOPE THEY WILL DEF NOT FIT THE SOARER
Well they will fit but u don’t want the car looking like a 4wd do you , the lesser in number u stray away from the 50mm stock offset the more the wheels will stick out ,ie u get 45mm wheels will be ok , any lesser like 40, 38, 32 MM and the wheels will be sticking out more and more plus u have the rears which are

17x8 +32 front 5x114.3 – this will stick out enormously

17x9 +38 rear 5x114.3 – this might be ok but still asking for trouble

the pcd is right though 5x114.3

fyi I got wheels that were 38MM offset and 7 inch wide all over and the back was just clearing the guards while the front of the car looked like a 4wd with the wheels sticking out a lot

forget about lowering the car

if its any help I have 45mm offset rims which are 7 inch wide and they are perfect and can lower the car no problems u could probably even go 8 inch in the rear and it should be ok

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2005 02:18]

Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all, thought i would let u guys now first.

i have a set of factory z20 soarer wheels forsale, they are the five spoke 16's, i have the wheel nuts but no center caps
all tyres are bald (way they where when we brought the car)

open to offer's, best offer wins

wheels are located in sydney

Eddie
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
INDIAN I HAVE WHEELS WITH THOSE OFFSETS ON MY CAR RIGHT NOW...

trust me...

they fit.

and chriellis has already outlined the advantages of having a small sidewall...i.e. when I kick my car sideways on the bowl at AIR at 100kph+ i know that with my works on the rear with a 215/45 fitted i have more control and predictability than when i am running something like a 215/50 on a 7.5" wide 16" rim
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was talking about normal day to day driving, for that the above mentioned rim sizes would be inappropriate as it would tramline like hell , each to their own I guess I noticed a big difference in handling and comfort after changing my wheels to what I have now from a 38mm offset

I guess if he bought them and didn’t like the way they made the car drive then stiff shite , I was just warning him I didn’t want other soarer owners wasting money like I did when I got the wrong wheels and lost lots of money trading them back in
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last time I checked, more track is a good thing Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a limit where more track begins to promote a very poor handling car.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 13:30

yeah but having your wheels hanging out of the guards a mere 4-5mm rather than having them sit in 25mm is going to be beneficial...

we arent talking open wheeler spec -45 offset wheels are we...
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey has anyone got the lion bandge of the original 16inch alloys??

Steve when are u going to pop in???
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 12:05

yeah but having your wheels hanging out of the guards a mere 4-5mm rather than having them sit in 25mm is going to be beneficial...

Increasing the track by too much over the manufacturers widest track can cause bearings to fail due to incorrect loading on the hub.

Where this limit is I don't know.

Personally I wouldn't go any more than 10mm larger offset per side, than the manufacturers widest offset.

(I keep saying manufacturers widest offset, because MA61's came with +27, +20 and +8 offsets. I'm not sure if Z20's had a range if any.)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer MA61 owners are lucky in that they can fit massively dished wheels (i.e. zero or negative offsets) quite comfortably...but it can also make finding wheels very very expensive
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 13:57

last time I checked, more track is a good thing Rolling Eyes

SURE IS but not to the extent of placing too much stress on the wheel nuts and associated components which is what will happen if u choose the wrong offset anyway ive said what I have and others have said what they have its up to him wether or not he wants to buy these wheels either way good luck

Btw remember having a 215 tyre is an invitation to drive as slow as possible over gutters , I have them on my car and its hurtful when a gutter suddenly shows up and u can’t slow down
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont hit gutters...

not a difficult thing to do..
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 14:25

dont hit gutters...

not a difficult thing to do..

come on man thats like saying dont wear seatbelts just make sure u dont hit anything/anyone or have anyone /anything hit you

not a difficult thing to do either i suppose Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh*

I have hit two gutters in my soarer and I have street slid it quite regularly..

i dont purchase wheels and tyres on the preface that I am going to smack a kerb/gutter once a week..

its not something I factor into my purchase thats all
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 14:17

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 12:05

Increasing the track by too much over the manufacturers widest track can cause bearings to fail due to incorrect loading on the hub.

Where this limit is I don't know.

Personally I wouldn't go any more than 10mm larger offset per side, than the manufacturers widest offset.

(I keep saying manufacturers widest offset, because MA61's came with +27, +20 and +8 offsets. I'm not sure if Z20's had a range if any.)

so in the case of a 50mm offset it would be ideal to go 40mm according to you am i right
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it that nothing really seems to happen on this thread until i miss a few days Mad

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 09:03

Atmo Venting BOV's are purely for wank factor and my car will never have one again...

Its a totally different story when your trying to sell me you atmo one Rolling Eyes

As for wheels the MA61 matches the lovely z10 soarer so i get some fat dish. the problem is i haven't been able to find a nice set. I have mesh wheels i don't like with +25 offset atm. i have been offered various wheels and to this date the minimum offset has been +32. I JUST WANT SOME NICE CHEAP DISH, is that so much to ask?

Oh and i wound my boost up to a whooping 9 psi. Totally took out a Subaru, grandma didn't see me coming...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You been offered any 17x7 +32's?
Coz thats what I'm chasing.
Send it my way.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah they are 16's i think, 5 spoke chrome ones.. what are you chasing them for? I am sure you remember but i am 4 stud not 5. I am looking for some "tough" wheels and thus don't really want to go over 16's as i want some "fat" tires, not elegant 40 series.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, 4 stud, for my soarer.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so +32's fit the z10? i thought i was coming to close with my +25's? Hmm i may have to try these on...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They will with a full brake upgrade.

Brings them back to +24
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 29 September 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLK1GGTE wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 14:12

Hey has anyone got the lion bandge of the original 16inch alloys??

Steve when are u going to pop in???

buddy iil give u the lion also have the blittz bov if u want it if ur desperate u can come over and get it im very busy atm
iil be needing ur help very soon man iil call ya sometime soon
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 30 September 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries, i might pop in soon, i'll give u a buzz..

Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 30 September 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there.

thanks indian, i cut some of the coils off today, got it working, but its not that loud, just a pssshhh

Eddie
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 01 October 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same deal for me dunno why im getting a new spring see what happens maybe need more boost
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 01 October 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 17:31

Why is it that nothing really seems to happen on this thread until i miss a few days Mad

fark yes, and i only missed what... a day, tops?

gotta love it! Cool
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 02 October 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, was just fooling around, maybe this is interesting to you hahahahahaha

Mr_1jz - pay attention Laughing

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/CosmeticPlansPhyrosSoarer.jpg

Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 02 October 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darola wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 21:42

hey there.

thanks indian, i cut some of the coils off today, got it working, but its not that loud, just a pssshhh

Eddie

cool man just make sure u dont loosen it too much otherwise the car will stall due to the bov being open

cheers
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 02 October 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 00:46

hmmm, was just fooling around, maybe this is interesting to you hahahahahaha

Mr_1jz - pay attention Laughing

[image snip] Very Happy

can you chuck up a pic of the soarer with flared guards and the one with that front bar?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 02 October 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that doluck side skirt looks very much similar to the stock one
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phyro you are smoking shit dude...that front bar you want is absolutely homo...looks like a jetspeed item..

Diana kit

100mm bolt on flares

18x10 18x13 work equips

all for teh win
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course I can, for i am full of soarer pic posting goodness...

err can a guy do that? be beatific. sod it,

[/beaming beatifically]

[grinning like a shit eater]

amen.

Soarery goodness:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/m_photo032.jpg

gorgeous init? the front bar aint bad, though a bit low for my ever practical tastes (without hieght adjustable susp.)

hmmm, didnt store the one with the front bar in my photobucket. so to soothe your optic nerves:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soar er/6.jpg

and

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/bulpeta1img600x4501090656767ya1.jpg

man I talk shit dont I? Seriously its like, if my mind isnt engaged, drivel just falls from my mouth/fingers/both at the same time. God I hate mondays....
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pah, it doesn't snow enough in SA to warrant that diana abomination boyo'!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/mr20plow.jpg

Razz Laughing Razz Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 01:07]

chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
phyro - that front bar is hidious - im with mr 1jz on this.
mr1jz - diana kit oozes VIP factor, definitly not aggressive enough for a car with big power.

My choise is that candy apple red car (with the flared guards) - front bar looks hot, the entire car is dead sexy, but id add a du-luck rear bar = teh win
Pages (51): [ «  <  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:37:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013128995895386 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.