Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » TA22/23 Roof...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
TA22/23 Roof... Mon, 19 September 2005 08:00 Go to next message
hey guys/girls...

i am cutting my spare TA22 due to all the rust in the one im building. there is nothing left worth taking other than the roof, it is in immaculate condition, NOT A DOT of rust and NOT A DOT of bog/nikki on it. its perfectly straight and in original condition (no sunroof cut out).

anyway im giving people here the option of buying it if they need a roof since theres may be crap/rusted/bogged every where. this is a 2 day option because on wednesday the car goes to the sleepers for its long awaited rest and death. RIP...

so if anyone is after a roof for a TA22/23 please let me know by wednesday midday otherwise it will be gone forever. also please note that the cut will be from the lower sections of the front and rear windscreens, ie, just above the front dash and just above the rear parcel tray. therefore you will have the whole roof including the four corner pillars with it.

i am after $200 for it... you may think it is expensive, but for its condition this is an awsome deal i recon... anyway i will be checking back here tomorrow night and wednesday midday, if no answer then it will be gone forever as mentioned above.

finally i am in SYD, i dont care who wants it or where you are, but all pick up and delivery is going to be your responsibility, i will not deliver it anywere and i will not organise shipping anywhere. obviously i would prefer local buyer and pickup, but im more than happy to sell to anyone who wnats it.

will try and get picks of it up tomorrow morning...

cheers...
  Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22/23 Roof... Wed, 28 September 2005 23:46 Go to previous message
Hey legend do you still have this?
if so Ill give you a buzz and we can arrange a good price,

cheers

nath
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply