Toymods » General Car Talk » nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Tue, 27 September 2005 13:10 Go to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Celica-1985-customis ed-2-0-3S-GE_W0QQitemZ4578208216QQcategoryZ18286QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nicely painted celica just wondering if anyone can tell me (maybe) what kinda body kit is on it. i've emailed the guy and havent got a response.

i'm assuming some of its custom.

and where abouts would you get those sorta rear tail lights made up?

for 5 grand i think its pretty good
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Tue, 27 September 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw that car at toymods dyno day Cool , sorry no info Confused .
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Tue, 27 September 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haveabeer i saw this car goin through belmont probably close to a year ago now, it looked schmick as. at the time i was sitting in the passenger seat of my mates dads lantra as my 4th gen sx was engineless and i had to go to the post office to pick up some parts that were waiting for me.
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Tue, 27 September 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The front bar is an ST165 GT-Four one as far as I can tell. The rest of the bodykit looks to be custom made. The rear lights look like aftermarket WRX ones that have been adapted to the 162.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Wed, 28 September 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude wrote back

"From the doors back is custom made and the side skirts are from a skyline, i'm not sure how much it costs as i bought the car with the kit already with it."
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: nice celica, what kinda body kit is it wearing Thu, 29 September 2005 09:12 Go to previous message
It all looks great except for the rear bumper, it sticks out a little too much for my taste..

love the airbrushing and a very original custom job to boot.

I always thought a 4th gen would look great with a 180sxish rear end, though I suppose they are fairly similar to begin with...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Holden 355 in Xa70 supra
Next Topic:Sprinter review Motor magazine, "god" or "dog"?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:32:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037820339202881 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.