Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 08 August 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm excited!!! Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOOOOO Sexy Cool

Looking forward to this! Very Happy
All we need is a price, and a deposits can be made!

Good Times!!!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooh Shiney!!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why cant i ever view pictures that you post baachy? Its like there just not there?

Anyways, yes im defiantly interested in just the bolts and brackets, pending price but defiantly interested.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bbaacchhyy depending on the price I might need to rip out my crossmember to get it modified, I'd rather get it done right the first time Razz
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't wait for the bracket and bolts... I'm up for them depending on the price... Though to counteract the price, at least I'm not wearing out the inners of the rear tyres Very Happy
timottaway
Regular

September 2004
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work!

i will be extremely keen to make a purchase, i'm going through too many tyres out on the track
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 09 August 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im very interested, but it realy depends on cost and turn around time. I will definately need something along these lines but weather I get it now or later is the question.
Ive only just bought the car and haven't even picked it up yet so Id like to be able to drive it around for a while Very Happy

Cheers
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Wed, 10 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

It is taking longer than I want, but good things come to those that wait Surprised

As soon as I have something, I'll let you know

Cheers

Michael B
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 19 September 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found some pics of a very low Japanese GA61 with no rear neg camber problems that I thought might be relevant. Wonder what their solution was:

http://g3power.com/automobile/ga61/celica/images/1088841502-3.jpg
http://g3power.com/automobile/ga61/celica/images/1088840892-1.jpg

Original site:
http://g3power.com/automobile/ga61/celica/index.ph p

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 19 September 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't look that much lower than one with king lows really Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 19 September 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmmm... King Lows goodness

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/DSC00561.jpg
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 19 September 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 00:28

Doesn't look that much lower than one with king lows really Razz

I really don't think so. Bear in mind that those wheels are a lot smaller diameter than stock, and how close the exhaust is from the ground. It's much lower than any Aus xA6x I've seen.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Mon, 19 September 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It just looks low because of the side skirts.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was taking that into account.

Either way, its a low IRS A6 with no neg camber issues.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats actually got a fair bit a camber.
2-3degrees at a guess.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll just crawl back into my hole then.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3-4° negative camber is good... in GT4 Razz

I'm living with it, but it scrubs the inside of the rear tyres fast.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3-4 degrees is great on the front, but it's way too much on the rear. I'd say 1.5, maybe 2 degrees is ideal.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Tue, 20 September 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed, I was only referring to the arse end Razz
yannis-supras
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Adjustable Rear Camber for MA61 - Anyone interested ? Update 9 Aug Thu, 29 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous message
Hey Michael any news on the project yet?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 4AGE firing order and injectors??
Next Topic:Corolla SX Fuel Pump location?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:54:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046839714050293 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.