Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Did not STOP at STOP sign !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Tue, 27 September 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i failed my p's for not stopping at a stop sign. bastards...

u reacon a cop could fine u whilst sitting ur p's for not stopping at a stop sign?
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Tue, 27 September 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokey228 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 15:09

i failed my p's for not stopping at a stop sign. bastards...

u reacon a cop could fine u whilst sitting ur p's for not stopping at a stop sign?

of course unless the cop is blind Cool .
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Tue, 27 September 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well luckily for me, i geuss the cop was blind Razz ahahah
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 30 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokey228 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 20:31

well luckily for me, i geuss the cop was blind Razz ahahah

Actually the instructor would cop the fine/points.

And the cops wouldn't fine instructors while on tests.

And to all those who don't stop at stop signs, I hope you do it infront of a cop next time.
Then try to explain to him 'Oh, its not dangerous to ROLL through one. I know what I'm doing. Its perfectly safe. Its a stupid law. Nobody else stops. Blah blah blah.'

Do you run red lights too? Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 30 September 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:22]
Smokey228 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 20:31

Do you run red lights too? Rolling Eyes

No cos thats just fucking stupid. Put it this way the one i turn left on by the time i get the corona back to first gear it is pretty much stopped it quite possibly is. It doesn't like going into first until you are barely moving and then by the time it ins and the clutch is back out the car probably would of stopped momentarily and then started moving again.

I would never run a redlight no drink drive, but some stop signs are extremely vague in they'r placement, sure for the ones turning right, but when turning left you have 10-20m of clear land befor the corner to have a look to see if anyones coming the road is flat for like 200-300m and then goes up a hill which you can see the ppl coming dow.

Now if you couldn't see someone you'd either be blind or just stupid, and the fact that for the 20-30 years prior that the two roads have intersected at that point they're wasn't even a giveway sign Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 30 September 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 12:29

but some stop signs are extremely vague in they'r placement, sure for the ones turning right, but when turning left you have 10-20m of clear land befor the corner to have a look to see if anyones coming the road is flat for like 200-300m and then goes up a hill which you can see the ppl coming dow.

And you think every set of traffic lights is needed?
Hell no, a damn good portion of them are a complete waste of time, but you don't go running them.

A lot of stop signs are put there because an accident has occured there in the past, and some paper pusher has put a stop sign there to try and stop another accident happening again.

If you don't like a stop sign being there, and you don't think its necessary, go talk to you local MP, try and do something about it, instead of breaking the law every time you see it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 30 September 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:35

If you don't like a stop sign being there, and you don't think its necessary, go talk to you local MP, try and do something about it, instead of breaking the law every time you see it.

I don't go through it everytime only when it is clear which for the road is not all that often, but in the middle of the day on a weekend it is generally pretty quiet. As far as i know there has never been a serious or other accident occuring on that spot and as for the local MP they couldn't give a shit.

All there concerned about is how many new housing lots they can put in to reap more money out of the area and put more traffic on to some of the shittest roads in sydney, (Campbelltown road anyone) the one lane each way goat track down from Bow Bowing is a joke.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 30 September 2005 04:41 Go to previous message
Right, well you do and say whatever you think is necessary to justify breaking the law if it makes you sleep better at night then.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:more crazy jap cars
Next Topic:Video editiing program
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:25:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048151016235352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.