Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sun, 17 April 2005 01:46 Go to next message
guys i am going to the old pac later today i know its late notice but if any one is up for it then meet at brooklyn at 3pm today 17/4/05
or give me a ring or sms on 0404835798
i just going by my self at this stage so no other cars just an mr2 turbo.

so ignore the top lets make it for 23/04/05 or the 25 which is public monday?
what suits people

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 02:00]

Send a private message to this user    
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: old pac today Sun, 17 April 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to ask
Where/what is old pac, might be interested in meeting up
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today Sun, 17 April 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old pacific hwy. right next to the hawksburry is where i go.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today Sun, 17 April 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww wish i saw this 3 hours ago :/
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today Sun, 17 April 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup me too Confused
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 23/4/05 Sun, 17 April 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ignore the top lets make it for 23/04/05 or the 24 which is public monday?
what suits people
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 23/4/05 Sun, 17 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make it the 25th which is holiday monday, the 24 is a Toymods offical event
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 23/4/05 Sun, 17 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make it the 25th which is holiday monday, the 24 is a Toymods offical event
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 18 April 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then lets make it the monday whos up for it?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 18 April 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me, if i can keep up
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 18 April 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn you guys are keen. Going for a cruise up the old pac on a double demerrits weekend.

Sure I know nobody would be speeding but it's still a bit of a risk.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 18 April 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm....

double demerits

Forgot about that. Surprised

Never fear though, I just want to go to car meets to perve on other cars... Going for a cruise is just a bonus!

Like the cressida meet that I went to... goddamn there was some niiiiiice cars there.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 04:04]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 18 April 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be working on the monday Sad

although i will add that i went down on good friday and didn't see any police on the old road. it was very quiet and i'd reccommend going on a double demerits w/e for this fact.

theres no need to speed up there. i've found it lots of fun getting down to mooney mooney from berowra on the speed limit trying not to use the brakes. first time i tried i hit the brakes twice, second time i managed no brakes.... its pretty wierd getting to the end and having to hit the pedal that you've just been avoiding for 10-15 mins.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon there must be more people than this Confused
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree there needs to be more then this.
Its the old pac i have been up and down this road for years and not once seen a police car.
double demrits or not i am there.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be up for it if wasn't going to wakefield Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was about to say im in Smile , but its double demerits and i have 1 point Crying or Very Sad .
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, we dont have to speed

do i need to buy a uniden two-way radio CB handheld thing before the cruise?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 18:39

come to Putt Putt on the 24th, you will have fun there and there are nice roads around narrabeen Smile .
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 19 April 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 18:42

Merudo wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 18:39

come to Putt Putt on the 24th, you will have fun there and there are nice roads around narrabeen Smile .

but but but..... >_< OLD PAC!!!!111one

I'll think about it Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 20 April 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Usually I'd say I'd be there, but double demerits and the putt-putt the day before, I dunno. Will post for sure by Saturday.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Thu, 21 April 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i am there so long as its not wet or raining.

for who ever wants to meet up, go down to where the boat ramp in brooklyn is. I will be there at 3pm and will wait until 3:20 then off i will be.

cheers
Brad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a little update, I'll be there, see you at the meeting point at 3pm. I'm pretty sure I know where this is. I'll have a CB on CH 16 with me. I'll be heading up with you to Gosford, but I'm going to a mates place to catch up afterwards so I won't be joining you on the way back home.....If you don't see me at the meeting point just go anyway I might see you along the road somewhere.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaghhh
wish i got up earlier so you could answer my question

is the boat ramp on the northbound or southbound side of the F3?

and how do i get to it? Surprised

i'm only like at gosford so not far away.... just need to know how to get there. Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 04:08]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
south bound.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought it was just after the brooklyn bridge on the left? If you were heading up to Gosford from Hornsby on the Freeway...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyway leaving now, I'll see whoever I see, if I go on my own, well so be it Smile I've got stuff to do up that way anyhow Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually I know there is a boatramp on the other side, that would make more sense, it's just after the old bridge if you are heading up from Sydney, or just before it if you are coming down from Gosford.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got home now

greaaat drive... didnt have any traffic holding us up really... twas great Smile

Considering the company my car was in, I wish I washed it before I headed down there now! lol
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, was a lot of fun! We had a SW20 GT(with huuuge IC), GZ20 TT, R32 GTS and my humble JZA80. Great run, quite a few highway patrol but we didn't get any attention from them. Also say levos and his mates, but we were travelling a little too fast in the other direction to turn around. Good arvo guys, I'll post up my pics later.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you record a movie when the rest of us were driving off?

I noticed you had your camera held up just in one spot as we all drove off Surprised

pics or ban

deadline is tomorrow! Razz hehehe
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahah!!!!

Yes it was me!!
Shit Alchemist i Didnt realise it was you!!! Damn! I saw your Supra..... Nice man!
Shit i would have called if i knew it was u!!!
Yeah saw Brad's 2 aswell!! HECTIC!!

Aww wish u guys pulled up!! Damn it! Stopped for a splash and sum piccies! that is a mad corner! i think i will go up there again and take pics!! haha!
Fuck that is a fun road!!!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you didnt see the GTR or the soarer?

Evil or Very Mad

hehe j/k Razz
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm Aww it was a mad Blur man!!!
I saw Brads MR2- Iam slightly Biast!! hahah!
then when reading this post i realise it was Alchemists Supra......
But sorry, u other dudes were going tooo fast.....hahaah!!
Were u guys crzing with the EVO 5 that was slightly behind also!?!?!?!

Wish you guys has stopped!
Would have been mad to catch up!

How far up did u go!?!?!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 25 April 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I nearly thought Brad was going to turn around, but we kept going, I was kinda hoping you guys would hop in your cars and do a U-Turn to follow us up Smile We went as far as the round about at the end. Then I went on to Umina to visit a mate and the other guys headed back down.

We saw the Evo 5 after we pulled over at the end, very sweet car!

Pics when I get home from work.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 26 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys.

i had a great time just a shame the police were out. it was great to meet you guys. And i cant wait too get out there again. Levos your 2 was very nice and neat looking. I was going to turn around but though naaa i wanna do the rest of the pac. I was hoping you guys were going to follow also.

we will have to setup another day where we can all go out so long as its not on the public holidays.

really great to meet you guys also!!!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 26 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 09:39

Then I went on to Umina to visit a mate and the other guys headed back down.

That's where you went?

Dude, I live in umina Laughing

15 mins up the road to kariong and i'm basically at the end point of our run down the old pac Smile

Definitely looking forward to the next run down there... it's a great stretch of road.

How about this weekend? Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 05:24]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 26 April 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, here are the pics, you'll have to excuse the quality as my camera isn't amazing, it also doesn't have a zoom Rolling Eyes

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/R32_SW20.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/MZ20.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/JZA80.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/driveby2.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/driveby1.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/oldpac/250205/driveby3.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 13:14]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 26 April 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wooooo!

LOVE that supra. Smile

Who wants to do this again this weekend?

Go for a run down, then back, stop at pie in the sky or something for a late lunch, and keep cruising back past brooklyn and up that nice two-lane stretch again? Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 22:44]

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really cant do it this weekend as much as i would love to next weekend i am up for it for sure!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm maybe i will have to join you gus this time!!!

Please keep me posted!

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok for sure Smile

But i'll be going out this weekend regardless... so yeah Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sense one more addict coming on hahahaha
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 18:08

i drive the section of the pacific highway closest to me all the time...

but i've never driven the whole way from brooklyn or further up...

now that i have... yes... i like. Razz

so sue me!

bring the rolla out man! Surprised
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 27 April 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im down on a old pac run next week when the silvia is out of the work shop. So keep me posted
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:39

finney wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 18:08

i drive the section of the pacific highway closest to me all the time...

but i've never driven the whole way from brooklyn or further up...

now that i have... yes... i like. Razz

so sue me!

bring the rolla out man! Surprised

i'll be on the old rd a bit more in a few weeks once i get my new susp in and some new tyres. i'm sick of body roll and oversteer in the rolla. once thats done you won't be able to keep me away Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone want to come out this sunday?
Looks like the bad weather is behind us now
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, Every Pac run i see you guys go on i seem to be doing something else. This sunday im going down to the Gong to get some bits off Nightdevil, so once again i cant come.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shame man, just let us know when you can go next, and i'll make an effort to get out there Smile

is anyone up for a run this sunday? Smile
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gimme two or three weeks and I will come for a run with you Merudo....

Just wanna get the Cressida registered and do a few local runs to make sure she will be reliable enough as I have to head to Goulburn for the Dutton Rally for the first weekend of June
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sat, 14 May 2005 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a problem mate. i look forward to the day! Smile

for anyone who may potentially come for a run on sunday
i'll check the forums again when i wake up sunday morning... if you do want to head out today, post in here before midday.

we'll head over around 2pm or whenever is convenient.

if it rains, i won't be going. my tyres are shocking.

Cheers
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Sun, 15 May 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm up for a quiet sunday drive along the old rd....
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 16 May 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would so be down on an old pac run but i work every Sunday.
Try and organise a late afternoon run so i can take the silvia out for a run.

Keep me posted on the next old pac run.

Cheers Matt
boing
Regular

October 2004
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Mon, 26 September 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got my 2!
+
i live in hornsby!

tell me when you guys hit old pac next Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Tue, 27 September 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do mate, what type of 2 do you have SW20 or AW11? What colour, I live up around that way so I'll probably see you somewhere.
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Wed, 28 September 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooooh a new MR2 in the Hood!

SOunds interesting!!!
Should get a roll on soon!!!
boing
Regular

October 2004
Re: old pac today - lets do this for next week 25/4/05 Fri, 30 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous message
black sw20 gt
gen1 3sgte
stock as rock

i'm in love already.

needs a good wash, just been cruising around hornsby getting a feel for the car. what about you guys? i've seen a red sw20 around hornsby, and i walk past a black n/a sw20 nearly everyday coming from work.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise to ToyoFest....2nd Oct.
Next Topic:Thurs 24 Nov! Cruise For A Formal! SHIRE TO TARONGA!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:20:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097918510437012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.