Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TE35
Regular

May 2003
Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Tue, 27 September 2005 15:34 Go to next message
Hi all,
Tales of woe:

A friend of mine made the mistake of selling his T18 for a crappodore many years ago, and spent around $5000 on a Black 308, and basically never got it going (lack of funds - this guy has a succubus for a girlfriend - not only does she bleed him dry, he's lost three jobs cos of her).

It was rebuilt with stage 3 cams, high comp pistons, ported & polished heads etc, should be good for about 300hp. It has a huge holley on it, electronic dizzy, comes with an M21, two diffs, and a free yellow VH commodore.

I know its a dinosaur, but I figured someone may know someone with an old holden, or someone may just want to don a flanno, mullet wig and VB-carton-hat, and do burnouts at 2000rpm.

Whole lot for $1500 ono, I'll get details of the rebuild and put them up, asap. Btw, the money from this is going towards another T18...
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Wed, 28 September 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has he given his succubus the flick yet?

bump Razz

edit: tell him to try salt... uses lots of it....

if that doesn't work, a bit of metho and a lighter should do the trick Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 17:16]

JiMbOb
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

or someone may just want to don a flanno, mullet wig and VB-carton-hat, and do burnouts at 2000rpm.

rofl
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing great ad mate Cool
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my first car was a VH ah the memories... So does it actually run? whats the definition of "never got it going"
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get it away get it away!! Thats sacriledge of the Toymods forums!!

Ahah good luck with sale though, hope he gets the T18 Razz.

Kev.
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
half you kids were concieved in a VH commy,have some respect!

seriously though,get those engine details up.we are all toyota supporters but not all one-eyed! Smile If the bogan motor is good as well as cheap it will sell!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Thu, 29 September 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyota born and bred mate Wink. Not one member of my entire family has owned anything but a toyota since I was born Very Happy.

Kev.
TE35
Regular

May 2003
Re: Bogan Motor! Worked 308 with free crappodore. Fri, 30 September 2005 08:26 Go to previous message
No, he hasn't gotten rid of her...

Black 308,
Brock cam with more duration
High volume oil pump
yella terra flywheel
HD clutch
650 vac operated holley spread bore
Genuine holden electronic dizzy
new rings, new bearings
police engine number (ie, ex chaser)
new water pump, new pulleys (complete set)
exhaust manifolds
Rebuilt M21

needs carby rebuild, a fan, fuel pump, and an alternator. Doesnt run, I keep telling him to get it running so prospective buyers can take it for a run around the block, but he is too lazy/poor at the moment.

Just thought I'd put the word out, cos I'm sick of him ringing me and telling me all the things he's going to buy with the money he doesn't have for a car he doesnt have. Since the commodore, he's driven a G100 Charade (which now has a blown motor care of succubus/parisite) - I reckon you could fit a 4AGE in that, but he wants a T18...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS QLD: SC12 supecharger
Next Topic:T50 gearbox
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 12:39:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052690505981445 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.