Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tooch
Regular

June 2002
DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Wed, 28 September 2005 09:30 Go to next message
I'm selling off my old set of rims, I will get straight to the point! These wheels are in shit condition, they are gutter scratched to hell, and 2 of them have slight buckles in them, still usable though. 2 of the tyres are beyond safe use (1 is down to the belt and the belt has started breaking!), and the other 2 are JUST usable. Tyres are Bridgestone Potenza something and are 215/45/17.

I am not after much for these, just don't want them sitting in my garage. They would suit track/drift/whatever, or give them a sand back and repaint, they would look alright. Stud pattern is 5*100/5*114.3(i think) multifit, offset is I think WRX offset, even tho they were on my gt4 Razz

Make me an offer, pickup only!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/t00ch/dsc00092.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone come and take these for $100!
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u want for them , where bouts r u located , if they fit on ae86 sprinter , ill buy em
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As above, would be happy with $100. I am in Bulleen, Melbourne. Don't think they would fit your ae86 tho dude, unless it has a 5 stud pattern?
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i guess ur rite on dat one , i want those rimsdere tuff as , if they were 4stud id take em straight away
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate Smile. You are the second person that has happened to!
sikx5
Regular

September 2004
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Thu, 29 September 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude,
I am interested in these. Would you be able to tell me the offset please? It should be stamped on the inside, ET40, ET38 or something along those lines dude.

Thanks
Shane

I will organise postage also.
51EKA
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Fri, 30 September 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane.. You beat me to it. If you don't want them... Tell me..
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Fri, 30 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sikx5 wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 23:44

Dude,
I am interested in these. Would you be able to tell me the offset please? It should be stamped on the inside, ET40, ET38 or something along those lines dude.

Thanks
Shane

I will organise postage also.

Just checked again mate, the offset is not stamped on these wheels anywhere that I can find! If it helps, I believe they are straight off a WRX, as the tyre profile and the appearance of the offset would suggest. I think WRX's are around 42 from memory?
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Fri, 30 September 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
May have someone coming to pick them up locally sorry guys, just waiting to see what happens
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Sat, 01 October 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering dd you buy these wheels originally or did they come with the car. i'm interested in a set (new of course) just hoping for a ball park figure on what they costed
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Sat, 01 October 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, they came with the car. They are quite old, don't know if they are still available, but they are very common so if they are available, any decent wheel shop should be able to give you a price.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: DIRT CHEAP! 17" Sparco Rally wheels Sat, 01 October 2005 23:57 Go to previous message
Wheels are sold! Thanks guys
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:13" dragways suit ke70 etc.
Next Topic:ae86 tein camber tops NEW price drop!!! T3 rca
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 06:28:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051698684692383 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.