Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything that i have heard about CT26 is only good, esp the 7M version! i have mine running on 13.4 PSI atm on the 7M and she runs fine, boosts up well and never skips a beat! as for a T04Z i agree with hte above it would cost u heaps more for convertion rather than a simple bolt on!
  Send a private message to this user    
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOo conrats TRD_Supra, finally up to page 2!!

Does anybody have spare panels they are willing to sell me?
Guards without dents? (don't mind how crap the paint may be)
And a front Bumper.

Will pay good money! been after these parts for over a year now.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 12:23

WOo conrats TRD_Supra, finally up to page 2!!

Does anybody have spare panels they are willing to sell me?
Guards without dents? (don't mind how crap the paint may be)
And a front Bumper.

Will pay good money! been after these parts for over a year now.

YAY!
hey just out of interest dinga, did u hear about that MA70 that got stolen down here and dumped out at new norfolk ? i think that is gettign wrecked... i think tho i am nto to sure!
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoa! no i did not hear about that! that is so sad! If that happened to me i'd be on a mission to track down the cultprit and headbutt him in the eye socket.
This did happen to me once a while ago when i had an old yellow corona, some punk stole it few days later it was found in a farmers paddock near a dam, totally smashed up! i still drove it home no worries tho. (18-r survived the flogging) Police were impressed it still cranked over and drove aswell.

Hmm if you know how i could get onto whoever is wreckoing that poor MK3 let me know! i would be very gratefull.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries mate,
from wat i heard of the car it was somoenes project, they bought the entire shell for $3000 then bolted a motor in and had a sweet car it used to be in kingston and was found out in norfolk Mad F*CKING BOGANS Mad
Toymad
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 29 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info. re: ct26's guys!

Think i'll passively hunt around for a 2nd hand one - at least until my current one dies!

If that half-cut ever turns up dingaling and u want to get rid of yours from the 7m give me a yell Very Happy

Woot on the 2nd page btw! Smile
Cruiser97_80
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Fri, 30 September 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey toymad next time you're up my way we can take some pics if ya like so you. and regarding your turbo just for interest sake i can talk to my contacts for genuine rebuild kit price Razz
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Sat, 01 October 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have an aero top here?

my roof sqweeks like a rally BOV when it rains and going over the slightest bump will set it off
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Sun, 02 October 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought make a quick mention of my beautiful new website that I just got working this morning.

Im gonna have guides for doing all the annoying little things ive been forced to do for my cursed car. (eg. removin front bar, wiring 2jz, fitting FMIC...) as well as results on all the various mods Im planning on doing when my baby's back on the road.

Check it out and let me know what you think of the layout. (There isnt a whole lot of content yet though)

www.2jza70.com
Toymad
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Sun, 02 October 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Howdy Cruiser!

Yer, rebuild kit price would be good! (Especially if you've got some spare time! Razz)

Photos might have to wait now coz of a certain incident with a possum on the way to camping on Friday night Sad

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Mon, 05 December 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you guys think of the Blitz Bag Replacement turbo importbiz have for sale for the 7M?
drift king
Regular

February 2004
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Tue, 06 December 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ma70 owner with 1jz and jza70 front bar soon a lil bit lost though the owner b4 me has the plate JZA-07T but i like it so its not going anywhere

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 07:39]

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Tue, 06 December 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hardly worth it . It was only a replacement wheel and front cover i think to bolt onto the CT26

KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 23:30

What you guys think of the Blitz Bag Replacement turbo importbiz have for sale for the 7M?

Karma Supra
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Wed, 07 December 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weeeheeey How did I miss this thread?????

I am on my 5th a-70 (two MA-70 turbos, two Ma-70 n/as and a GA-70.

My girlfrind also has an MA-70 turbo Very Happy so you could say I like them abd have some experiance of them!!!!!

My current two are here incase anyone missed them Wink

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87824&start=0&rid=12006&S=461cc3dfe3 86e8e70fb5f90563a07b98

I did a quick fix on the wind noise from the mirrors by carefully squeasing the rubbers with pliers (window down). I also got rid of the hatch rattle be spreying the boot rubbers and slam mounts with silicone rubber cleaner... the rear screen/blind thing rattle gets LOADS better by fitting a rear strut brace!!!!!!

A few other tips and bits here (am am still adding!) http://www.suprasonic.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f= 5&sid=dc47f433692ffd70fe16946d7a84fe85

I guess you guys are lucky as its much dryer and you don't get any rust problems Sad

Mkiiis rock Very Happy
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Wed, 07 December 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 23:40

Hardly worth it . It was only a replacement wheel and front cover i think to bolt onto the CT26

KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 23:30

Cool, no probs

Damn, its hard finding a JZA70 Sad
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 08 December 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.v8supra.com
abidash
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread Thu, 08 December 2005 12:46 Go to previous message
Hey guys and gals wats up?

My name is Drew, im 18 and live in Canberra. Thought i'd post a little bit about my baby. It's my first car, cost me $5k and came with lowered shocks and king springs ready to go in plus the 5 stock mags and 2 black 17 by 7.5 fronts and 2 black 17 by 8.5 rears which i thought was good. Wasn't even looking for a Supra but when i accidently came across it there was just something telling me that there was no way i could let it go.
It's a 1987 MA70, It's an auto with an NA 7m thats not to healthy at the moment so i'm trying to take good care of it until i can afford the 1J manual conversion in august next year i think. But i don't really mind, from what im told and from everything i can find its going to be well worth the wait.

Anyways i'll hopefully get some pics up soon if i can be bothered.

Thanks heeps guys

Drew
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BRIDE RAIL?
Next Topic:Anyone know the car that....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:31:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051150321960449 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.