Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Slippy
Regular

March 2005
4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Fri, 30 September 2005 03:35 Go to next message
Ok. I have just bought a half cut with 4agze for my sprinter and will be looking to offload my current 4age 16V. The motor is out of the ae86 in HPI this months edition. It has a metal head gasket and some mild cams. May also come with extractors but undecided on that. Will get the engine compression tested before sale. The engine will also come with a CDI Ignition. Does not blow smoke and revs smoothly. Engine will be out of car and ready for despatch in about 5 weeks.
You may also get clutch etc aswell as It will not fit with my new flywheel. Also will probably come with HKS intake pod and other small pieces I relise I won't need anymore.
Engine has done 102,XXX kays.

Looking for 1,100k.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:47]

Send a private message to this user    
wiggles
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Fri, 30 September 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, Were abouts are you located?

Besides the clutch/extractors and fuel bits, what else would be needed to put this into a stock Aus spec sprinter?
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Fri, 30 September 2005 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn man, you are ONE lucky bugger Very Happy

Im interested, but im assuming it comes with unghanged internals including the TRD cams?

I'd be willing to buy the lot, however in in queensland. Are you willing to ship?

Slippy
Regular

March 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Fri, 30 September 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im willing to ship it yeah but will have to work out some argreement with the cost etc. Yeah mate Im not changing anything. You get the motor as it is. This is a genuine sale and just selling it to help fund the 4agze transplant!

Cheers. My number is 0411138980.
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Sat, 01 October 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I take it that by saying your not touching the engine, its gonna have the alternator, intake, water pump etc?

And seeing as its out of an N2 car, has it been raced?
dor186
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Sun, 02 October 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay...is the 16v still for sale?? did the engine come out off the orange autostyle AE86?? interested.. post some pics?
does the RWD inlet come wit it?
cheers
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Sun, 02 October 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you are willing to part out the cams , wiring loom and ecu let me know as thats what i am looking for. thanx
dor186
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Mon, 03 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sowi bro, not willin to part.. need the whole set up..
cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 10:37]

Slippy
Regular

March 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Tue, 04 October 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will call the guy that is doing the conversion for me and ask if he will need anything off my existing motor. Yes it is out of the Autostyle sprinter but am unsure if it has been raced? Have only owned the car about 3 months. Pics are in this months HPI. I'll re-post when I know more info. The motor also has a brand new alternator on it.
dor186
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: 4age 16V Engine/Loom/Computer Tue, 04 October 2005 11:41 Go to previous message
cool!...
cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 4AGE RWD Exhaust Manifold
Next Topic:auto gearbox
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 20:58:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069220066070557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.