Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
[OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 02:01 Go to next message
Hi one and all..

Just some notice that a group of us will be heading to the Motorplex on WED 12th OCT to put down some times...

Anyone else interested in attending - here's the details:

Schedule
Competitor Entry - 5.00pm
Spectator Entry - 5.30pm
Competitor entry closes - 8pm
Racing - 6pm to 10pm

Price
(Racing) Non ANDRA Licence Holders - $30.00
Spectators - $13.00

All you need to compete is a roadworthy muffled Street Car or Bike, a helmet and long sleeves, long pants and enclosed footware.

Hope to see a crew down there. Smile

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

Send a private message to this user    
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMO bro you are the man!!!
I will be there fo sure!!!! Gives me just enough time to complete my dodgey backyard mods and compare my penis size with russ Laughing Should give me and russ and any1 else in the middle of fixing stuff to get their ass into gear and have it sorted by then.

Will there be trophies like the dyno day? hehe Cool

Bring on the MK3's, let lay down some supra times Wink

I assume you will be there in the 7M powered MK2 damo?

Cheers
Matty
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah go the dodgy backyard mods Razz

if damo can provide a brain bucket like he did last time, i will be in this Smile

as for trophies, if we get 20 cars and each contributes $3 then we can get 2 done up, fastest time and fastest reaction time

if people are keen for it, then holla back girl, so i can get organising this then

Geez, [OST] is actually starting to get busy Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matty - glad to hear the quickest towel rack in the world will be down there! Very Happy
but no - the mk2 won't be 7M powered by then.. I doubt it.
I can probably convince John to come with his new Mk3 and flop his manhood out for you all Laughing

Rob - I will get onto the task of helmets.. since I'm not sure if I'll bother with my N/A again, you can use one of mine. Smile

Damo
TRD 83
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So i take it john bought the "special" mk3 then.

It would be awesome to see that thing put down a manly time Razz

Should be a awesome night!!!!

Hey rob i will pitch in $3 for sure, lets get some more trophies happening. Help to get OST a name out there Razz

Matty

Ken_T
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, I should have the 4A-GE in the KE70 by then. Smile
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what happend to johns old car

hear the bhg incident, but what did he do with it??

matty, yeah, ial all for it, as much help as possible
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, spinning away on my buggered tyres Wink
Though Todds looks worse.

Whats this mk3 people are talking about? Rolling Eyes
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 05 September 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm
might consider coming down. . .

but dunno bout this whole helmet business,
do they provide ones for ya?

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 15:54]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope they don't provide helmets for you.

I'll *hopefully* be down there, otherwise BVD will have won, and that's not cool.
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in the Soarer to give it a first 1/4 mile run with the 1JZ engine.
I want to kill my previous time of a flat 15 that I did with the 1G-GTE.
My only concern is my open centre diff giving me traction issues. The other week I was cruising at 105km/h on Roe Hwy and I decided to mash it, damn thing proceeded to loose traction straight away Nope

- Chris.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 01:35]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Matty - you know the mk3 John has!! Very Happy
Manly times are capable if I drive it.. Laughing
John is still babying it around.. I think it needs a tune.. its throwing a lot of excess fuel out the back of the exhaust

As for the rest of you.. you'll just have to wait to feast your eyes on this tidy car! Wink

Yeah - he still has the black mk3.. whats happening with that??.. time will tell. Anyone want a drifter?? Razz

Damo
TRD 83
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arh dont temp me like that bitch damo

i need to know now !!!!
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:21

Yes Matty - you know the mk3 John has!! Very Happy
Manly times are capable if I drive it.. Laughing
John is still babying it around.. I think it needs a tune.. its throwing a lot of excess fuel out the back of the exhaust

As for the rest of you.. you'll just have to wait to feast your eyes on this tidy car! Wink

Yeah - he still has the black mk3.. whats happening with that??.. time will tell. Anyone want a drifter?? Razz

Damo
TRD 83

Do the manly thing damo and get behind the wheel and give it the thrashing it needs!!!!! That things pulls f%kn hard and i hope it comes down to the plex. Whats hard about driving an auto down the strip?? Just explain that when the light go's green he needs to munch the go pedal as hard as he can and hold on Wink then if it doesnt run quicker than a 13 he doesnt need to bother stopping for the wall at the end Laughing someone better be ready to SMS him his time real qik Rolling Eyes

Also Damo i think you and john should drop round and check out our new workshop Wink and bring the new beast Cool

Matty

guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 06 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like an invitation to me..........ial have one T51R turbo thanks Smile
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 07 September 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty_19 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 19:41

sounds like an invitation to me..........ial have one T51R turbo thanks Smile

Well rob give me a call and we can book you in for some "Bling Garage" custom mods man. I got a set of 18's here that i think your after, they would suit your custom turbo upgrade nicely Wink

Matty
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Sat, 10 September 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I wanted to enter in this but I'm pretty sure I'll be having my turbo upgrade + tune done then, oh well next time.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 20 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 20 September 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damo man, you got some brain buckets in order??
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 20 September 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who are the people actually going down there then, i think ya'll shold put ya hand up now so we have some idea.

MOFO if you dont run your car would you be able to bring your camera down again and film some runs, like mine Wink same as you did last time.

Cheers
Matty
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 20 September 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iam definetly in if i can get a helmut (nudge nudge damo)
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 21 September 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Robbo - no need for the reminders.. I got ya covered.. Smile

I'm there either way.
Hopefully I'll spin the 1GGEU another time pending installation of my LSD...

Damo
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 21 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:45

yeah Robbo - no need for the reminders.. I got ya covered.. Smile

I'm there either way.
Hopefully I'll spin the 1GGEU another time pending installation of my LSD...

Damo

sounds like a job for "The Bling Garage" damo, if you have your new lsd ready to go, i assume its complete housing and all ready to simply swap over? then bring it round mate, we can chuck it on the hoist, wouldnt take more than about an hour to do. We can have ya spinning 2 wheels instead of spinnin commodore style in no time Wink

Matty

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 21 September 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my diff centre is at peewee's place at the moment.. so I was just gonna do it there.. tho I do know that he's a busy man - so if he can't fit me in, i'll drop around to the Bling Garage.. plus the idea of using a hoist sounds like it will save a lot of time!
Cheers for the offer Matty - I'll get back to ya. Smile

Damo
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 22 September 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bois

i wana go down u rekon it worth seeing wot my integra will do

even though its got a old engine in it???
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 22 September 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea good point, is this event open to non toyotas?

Got a couple of mates that I would like to bring down as well.

Anyone up for putting an 1982 Gemini with single cam g200 in its place? What about an RX2 coupe with 12A turbo?

But seriously, I would love to see this gemini get caned as he is a former housemate Wink and I'm sick of hearing him talk up his ride. Any front wheelers up for it?

Still waiting for my car to be finished.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 22 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it ain't like we booked out the place..
of course its still open to other people and other cars.
I'm all about the old skool love - so whatever/whoever is coming down.. its all good! Smile

Damo
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 22 September 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup, old skool isnt limited to toyotas anymore Very Happy
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Fri, 23 September 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 14:31

yea good point, is this event open to non toyotas?

Got a couple of mates that I would like to bring down as well.

Anyone up for putting an 1982 Gemini with single cam g200 in its place? What about an RX2 coupe with 12A turbo?

But seriously, I would love to see this gemini get caned as he is a former housemate Wink and I'm sick of hearing him talk up his ride. Any front wheelers up for it?

Still waiting for my car to be finished.

ben i will put my hand up for the RX2, although the gemi sounds a bit outta my league, i dunno if any of us boys or gurls would have a fast enough car to put up against the gemi Rolling Eyes

AARON yeah man bring that Teggy down and run it!! then when the celica is going you can see where real power comes from!!! (toyota) Rolling Eyes

Matty
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Fri, 23 September 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill run the gemi...

thats right, you read it teh Van vs Gemi!

or a half white, half red ta22, either that or one with hardly any panels Razz

Eldar.O.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Sat, 01 October 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a choice whether to work or make it to whoop ass wednesday, alright, whos going so i know whther its going to be worth while??!?!

Eldar.O.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Sat, 01 October 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iam skipping work, it's allways worth while
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Sat, 01 October 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shall be going. i'll get there at 6ish. Finally see what the camry can do Very Happy Very Happy
will anyone have a digital camera or digital video recorder on the day??
Regards
_ShadowZ
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Sat, 01 October 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 23:24

I shall be going. i'll get there at 6ish. Finally see what the camry can do Very Happy Very Happy
will anyone have a digital camera or digital video recorder on the day??
Regards
_ShadowZ

will see if i can get a video camera down there Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 03 October 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[TRD 83] now has LSD! woot! Very Happy
shout outs to the Bling Garage..

Thus I hope to give the 1G N/A a kick down the drag strip! Smile

I shall also be bringing along the digi camera to document the night.

Damo
TRD 83
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 03 October 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for the chance to get the camry on film fellas.
we all gunna meet somewhere then cruise down? maybe carosel or belmont. or just meet down there????
Regards
_ShadowZ
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 03 October 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far only Damo and Matty are the only people i know that are running their cars...

I think i might miss this one, its a choice of whether to earn $96 or spend $13 + fuel...

Eldar.O.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 03 October 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pft iam going down aswell as about 5 other cars

common, should be good Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 04 October 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 21:22

cheers for the chance to get the camry on film fellas.
we all gunna meet somewhere then cruise down? maybe carosel or belmont. or just meet down there????
Regards
_ShadowZ

I think everyone is coming from various directions and various times.. Its prolly easier just to meet down there. Then you can get all the paperwork out of the way and be ready to race by 6. Get a few quick squirts in before everyone rocks up later! Smile

Damo
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 04 October 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 11:16

Damo
TRD 83

I didnt see ya leave my street man, but i sure as hell heard ya Laughing im assuming it pegged out a 2 wheeler yeah?? I hope ya not speeding to mate with that incorrect speedo Wink

Carn Eldar bro you have to come down!!!

Who else is going? Everyone started out all keen and have now gone quiet! whats going on? Seems to be a lot of "gunna's"!!

Matty
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 04 October 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im "gunna" miss this one, money to be made means i get the car i want, in the condition i want, quicker Smile

then, i also get my halfcut quicker, although its still a long way off Very Happy

Besides Matty, youve shown me what the supra can do, i still have nightmares Evil or Very Mad

ill catch yas on the OST cruise though, im the photography dude, if ya want pics of your car Smile

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 20:00

WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 11:16

Damo
TRD 83

I didnt see ya leave my street man, but i sure as hell heard ya Laughing im assuming it pegged out a 2 wheeler yeah?? I hope ya not speeding to mate with that incorrect speedo Wink

Matty

hahaha - yeah, sure as hell kicked out more than I thought! Embarassed
Almost ended up 180 back into your street! hahaha

I think I'll save the rest of the burnouts for the drags! Razz

Damo
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want my fricking car back... I'm so sick of driving my hokey camry around....

hopefully by the end of this week....
Mad Mad Mad
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave hokey camry's alone Very Happy
eldaro I will also be going. If that even scratches on your give-a-shit-o-meter. Razz
_ShadowZ
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man no offense to camrys...

just that my stock 5sfe that has just clocked 150k is seriously lacking in the top end.. and I need a new clutch...

I'm interested in seeing you car, I'd like to modify my car simularly one day Wink
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude I dont care if people bag camry's, I just prove myself against them. But if ya gunna get similar mods done i'll help you out when ya ready..
well i'll most likey be down there early enough as I'll leave straight from work in the city and slowly head down.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Wed, 05 October 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 16:11

leave hokey camry's alone Very Happy
eldaro I will also be going. If that even scratches on your give-a-shit-o-meter. Razz
_ShadowZ

m always keen to meet new people man, even better if they have either and interest in toyotas, or boobs.

I just cant afford to come...

come to the OST cruise though, and we'll have a chat Wink

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 06 October 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys.. its all good.. Eldar can't make it - he has to earn some cash for is own Old Skool car.. Can't keep riding along with every one else! Razz

Don't worry man - we'll post up some results and stuff so its like you were there! Smile

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 06 October 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we could all pitch in and make him a cardboard replica. then he could sit at work and pretend.
I will be at the OST cruise tho. would be nice to meet and greet some of the fellow OST'ers. what will you be in?

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 07:35]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Thu, 06 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 15:34

we could all pitch in and make him a cardboard replica. then he could sit at work and pretend.
I will be at the OST cruise tho. would be nice to meet and greet some of the fellow OST'ers. what will you be in?

i wish i had a job where i got to sit down!

i had a 10 hour day yesterday, 12-10, i spent 7 and a half hours on my feet.

i hate it!

Eldar.O.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is still on ppls!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Wednesday : Possible morning shower then fine. Min: 8 Max: 18

provided its all clear by the evening - I'll be there!

hand up others that are actually racing??

Damo
TRD 83
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
* puts hand high in the air and waves it madly.
I'm gunna head from the city at about 4pm. slowly drag my arse there. May even wash my car, if it's lucky.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah damo i will be there Smile hopefully the supra will make it there, and not break either on the way there or there, she is only just holding together!! Any1 takin a car trailer? Rolling Eyes

What happened to every1 else who was goin?
Russ?
Todd?
Ben?
Stomps?
Just to name a few.
Are you guys still coming down?

Tell john my sponsorship offer still stands damo Cool

Matty

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup.. thats the only way Johnny is getting his car down the track - via other peoples donations.
don't worry man - I'm sure he'll be up for it next time if he misses out this week.
I'm gonna be struggling myself .. but ehh - who needs to eat when there's drag racing to be done! Razz

Damo
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is stopping John?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 15:57

What is stopping John?

monies, according to him Smile

i suggested we should pass a hat around and collect something to see that sexy mk3 run Cool

Eldar.O.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sif, the whole night costs like $50 including fuel
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Mon, 10 October 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, dammit, can't they hurry up with my new leads Crying or Very Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [OST] @ Whoop Ass Wednesday - 12 OCT 05 Tue, 11 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 16:32

sif, the whole night costs like $50 including fuel

unfortunately the poor bugger only gets paid monthly! Rolling Eyes
and this month, that spare cash is allocated to his motorvation entry fees.

Rob - I'll go pick up a spare helmet for you tonight..

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hello Perth Toymodders
Next Topic:4 + 6 + Rotary Drag Wars (OST)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:06:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088369846343994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.