Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
rwd tranny for 4a-gze Thu, 08 September 2005 10:19 Go to next message
hey all was just wondering what would be a good box to stick behind i 123kw or so 4agze in a ke70 corolla..rwd for those who dont know.
  Send a private message to this user    
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Thu, 08 September 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A W-57 or W-58.
The T-50 won't last long with lots of torque. To fit a W series box you need to get an adaptor.
(hint, I sell them. Smile )
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much is this adaptor that u speak of?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 14:08]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 22:46

A To fit a W series box you need to get an adaptor.
(hint, I sell them. Smile )

hint, you'll get more people wanting to buy them if you accept PM's Razz

ps..can you email me a price for 2 of these? i'm thinking of giving one to CRAB-86 for his birthday Smile as well as keeping one for myself

cheers
steve
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its tru he will, but ever read his site. he dont take emails bout cars anymore coz he gets so many, ppls time are limited, but i want one to, so posting it in here aint a bad idea. ok as this is my thread ill redirect it where i want Razz i was just wondering wat would ppl pay for a MAP ae92 4agze? full loom and accesories... what can u tell me?
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sell them for $390 each, and that includes postage anywhere in Aus.
I'm not sure what the W-57/58 are out of, but a poke through the tech section should tell you.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 21:58

yeah its tru he will, but ever read his site. he dont take emails bout cars anymore coz he gets so many, ppls time are limited, but i want one to, so posting it in here aint a bad idea. ok as this is my thread ill redirect it where i want Razz i was just wondering wat would ppl pay for a MAP ae92 4agze? full loom and accesories... what can u tell me?

about 1.2-4k depending
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on...
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Fri, 09 September 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers Bill. i've got a 58 from a 1ggte already, and plan on using that.

sorry love ke70, you can have your thread back now Wink
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Sat, 10 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on condition and k's mostly, whether its ever been rebuilt, whether it comes with any rwd stuff, etc. You have to consider that you'll be cut-n-shutting the intake or getting a RWD one, you'll have to get a set of rwd exhaust headers/extractors, it's a whole lot of factors that you have to consider. Read up on it for a while, see what other people have paid etc, then make your own decision on how much you want to spend.

Lol rant over... I was bored...

Kev.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Sun, 11 September 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why will i be cut-n-shutting the intake? whats wrong with the intake already on it??
will 4k-c headers fit on?? hmm one question i have never worked out the answer to is whats the difference between headers and extractors?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Mon, 03 October 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 12:34

why will i be cut-n-shutting the intake? whats wrong with the intake already on it??
will 4k-c headers fit on?? hmm one question i have never worked out the answer to is whats the difference between headers and extractors?

O M G...

will 4KC extractors fit on a 4AGZE?

dude... 1 minute on google looking at pictures of these engines, OR, lookin in your car, then goingto a wrecker will tell you NO FUCKING WAY..

header is american name (like fender, but stoopider), extractor is rest of world name
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Mon, 03 October 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i am very ashamed to have asked that question Embarassed
i wasnt particularly thinking atm, but yes very very dum question, do forgive me.
thankyou for clarifying that matter for me on headers extractors, i thought it was somethin like that
thanx and sorry again
~andrew~
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Mon, 03 October 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't live across the road from me by any chance? Wink There is a place opposite me with two KE70s, one in bits in the garage, and a yellow one that gets driven around.

I know it's an extreme long shot Wink
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: rwd tranny for 4a-gze Mon, 03 October 2005 13:40 Go to previous message
umm nah i dont think so mate, i live in yatala, got a white one down the back yard, and i drive a gold one...duno but prob not me, i have some parts layin in the shed down the back, but not the garage (its connected to the house)
laterz
~andrew~
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:st162 starter problems and idle problems
Next Topic:MA61 reverse light wiring
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:39:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063190460205078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.