Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Sun, 25 September 2005 04:10 Go to next message
Since I was the only Toymoder at the last cruise I thought I would see if I can get atleast one of you on the next one.

It is on October the 23rd

Meeting at the shell at Exhibition Park.

The time is 1:00 pm.

Heading north out of town, past lake George,
West over the Gunning along a nice bit of road,
South to Gundaroo,
West to Murrembateman (however you spell it),
South back down into Canberra.

Coffee stop will either be in Murrembateman or Hall.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 01:27]

Send a private message to this user    
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 30 September 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any Canberra people up for the cruise?

We need a few more toymoders!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 30 September 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't commit to turning up at this stage as my car will hopefully be going in for repairs around then (not damage caused by me Mad ) and may be off the road for a while.

Good luck with it, I am surprised more of the boys aren't keen. Everyone is busy this time of year though I suppose.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 30 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me down as a maybe, if my car isn't out by then eril will have soime explaining to do!!!
120ymania
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 03 October 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if your car is done Justin put me done as a passenger Cool as my car won't be done.

Aaron
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 03 October 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and where am i gonna put my wallet??? thats why i got two seats, one for me and one for my phone and wallet??? Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 03 October 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SprinterBoy wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 21:36

and where am i gonna put my wallet??? thats why i got two seats, one for me and one for my phone and wallet??? Laughing

if you actually had a seat for your wallet, that means you would have a pretty fat wallet, which means your buying next round Very Happy Laughing

then what would my other seat be for, you have more room than me, mines for my ego, or preferably any pretty girl that would like to sit there Very Happy Rolling Eyes
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 07 October 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The other guy organising this cruise is doing to route this weekend so I'll let you know if there will be any changes once he has let me know how it went.

Should be a nice cruise and I'm hopping to have the Cressida up and running with correct fuel usage before the big day.

Hope to see some of you there!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Sat, 08 October 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i gots the weekend off work i would love to come!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Sat, 08 October 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still another two weeks away for my car, cooler being delayed due to PWR taking there sweet as time!!!!!!
dukes
Regular

October 2005
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Sat, 08 October 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im gonna come check it out.. Im really getting into this site.. soo good for info!!
see you on the day all.............. Cool
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Sat, 08 October 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as dude!
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 14 October 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked WARNING!!!! Shocked Shocked

The time has CHANGED. We will be meeting at 1 pm at the shell service station at EPIC. We will be leaving at about 1.15pm so DO NOT BE LATE.

Hope to see you all there! Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Fri, 14 October 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe you should edit the time in your first post aswell, so people don't get confused if they don't read the whole thread Rolling Eyes
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 17 October 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now there's a good idea!

BTW, My mate checked out the run and it looks good. Similar to the last one. Should be a good day.
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Tue, 18 October 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am almost definite..... will have to find petrol money haha im so poor after insurance and rego
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Thu, 20 October 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im almost deffinate too!
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 24 October 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the cruise went well even with a smaller turn out than last time. We had six cars, but I was the only toyota.

The stand out car was a 4 dr auto swift that had very little trouble keeping up with any of us. The bonnet clips were a nice touch.

The next cruise will be in November, so keep an eye out for it soon.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Mon, 24 October 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really wanted to get out to this one!!!

only thing is the missus wrote her car off, so i spent the time making sure she was ok..

which she is.

hopefully will make it to the next one and get some toyota restecpa going on! lol
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Wed, 26 October 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad to hear she is ok. The things some women will do to spent time with their man!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TIME CHANGED - October Cruise - All welcom... Wed, 26 October 2005 06:42 Go to previous message
Hey 1J is your Cressida a white one?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stolen Bright Yellow TA22
Next Topic:CCG Beer O'Clock - Tuesday 25 October 2005.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:16:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060520172119141 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.