Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Something Different For A Turbo GZE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GTZLevin
Regular

January 2005
Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 26 September 2005 05:29 Go to next message
using

http://takakaira.co.jp/performance/apex/turbocharg erandengineparts/turborx6.html

as a reference for specs etc..

would anyone agree that a RX6B TCW15 turbo be a good recipe for 300hp at the wheels for a fully internally worked 4agze turbo?
  Send a private message to this user    
GTZLevin
Regular

January 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is everyone too lazy to look at the link>?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too lazy to do someone elses homework for them?

compare the maps to a T28, a TD04 etc.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont need to look at links for maps!i can tell you what turbo to use for 300hp at the wheels,and beyond!if id noticed the post i would have answered!far from lazy!
mick
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 17:02

dont need to look at links for maps!i can tell you what turbo to use for 300hp at the wheels,and beyond!if id noticed the post i would have answered!far from lazy!
mick

well why not in your greatness post what turbo you suggest???
would of taken the same time as your post to write useful information instead.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 17:02

mick

that post was almost as useful as this one Confused
my question is why go for the 4agze?
arnt there alot better engines out there that would make the job easier, with more potential, the money u spend on fitting it would be saved on upgrading the engine imo
~andrew~
ps the link didnt work for me Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 11:25]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The age old question: what IS the 'best' engine out there?
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 22:44

2JZGTE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Mon, 03 October 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Someone elses who has a lot more money to spend on it than you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i duno the best, but im pretty sure the 4a isnt, but it may be the best for what you want, but to get back on topic i dont know what turbo would work, coz the link didnt work, and i wouldnt know anyway lol
goodluck mate
~andrew~
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well love ke70 you gave me a good laugh anyway! and feral if people ask the right way ill tell anyone,i posted like that to enlighten.
mick
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok, uve lost me, but glad to amuse u Very Happy
so what turbo is it that u would use?
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=DV=- wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 00:00

2JZGTE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Agreed!!! Very Happy
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 16:45

and feral if people ask the right way ill tell anyone,i posted like that to enlighten.
mick

i didnt see any 'technical' enlightment mick.

i myself cannot offer any 'technical' enlightment on the subject, as i've only played with my lil T25 and am happy with it. and dont have the need or desire to be chasing HP outputs like 300hp 'yet'. Wink
if you beleive you know/have experience on that sort of information? why not share it? thats the purpose of these type of forums isnt it?
IMO i dont give a flying f*ck if you dont like the way the question was asked, some people wont learn (or have trouble searching and finding the right info) if people that 'say' they know the answer wont share it.

time for another beer and more packing! Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 09:34]

love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if u be nice maybe he will share, he shared it with me Very Happy
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the words of the great man kingmick
"the perfect turbo for power and not over the top laggy is gt2535.after trying 26's,t28's,t3's massive high flowed t3 and t66 and a few other tubos the gt2535 wins hands down. it can do 10psi or it really comes into its own after 22psi.
mick"
enjoy
i hope u dont mind mick Smile
~andrew~
ke70rolla
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT3035 is good for 400hp plus ... speedtech in nz have created a black KE70 with 296kw @rear wheels 4AGZE bottom end and a Silver top 20v head ... and thats a GT3035 with only 20psi ... the garett turbo is an awesome turbo for a 4AGZE in my personal opinion ... but i cant comment as i only have a T28 ... but i am happy with that and i have 145kw at rear wheels .. but im happy
GTZLevin
Regular

January 2005
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Tue, 04 October 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70rolla wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 21:32

GT3035 is good for 400hp plus ... speedtech in nz have created a black KE70 with 296kw @rear wheels 4AGZE bottom end and a Silver top 20v head ... and thats a GT3035 with only 20psi ... the garett turbo is an awesome turbo for a 4AGZE in my personal opinion ...

damn.. a 3035... got lag??

i was sorta thinking along the lines of a 2540
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Wed, 05 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to tell people wheel sizes and A/R’s rather than all different Garrett GT turbos. He could be talking about a GT3035 with a .62 rear AR or a 1.06 and there would be a HUGE difference in how these turbos respond.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Wed, 05 October 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey, some i use, have big wirlly bits and others use little wirlly bit.depends on the use and engine.
mick
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Wed, 05 October 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for enlightening us all once again.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Something Different For A Turbo GZE Wed, 05 October 2005 02:34 Go to previous message
an absolute pleasure,as always.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age headgasket - is it possible to put it on the wrong way?
Next Topic:gearbox recon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:17:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059599876403809 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.