Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Do you drive with fog lights on ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 02:43 Go to next message

Yes / No[ 63 vote(s) ]
1.Yes I do, cuz I am a dik 12 / 19%
2.No, I don't coz its illegal and annoying !!!!! 51 / 81%

I hate people that drive with foglights on when... get this ... there is no fog !!!

WHy WHy WHy !! Mad

Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I voted no cos i don't have any Rolling Eyes
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder if the people that drive around with their fog lights on know that it is the way that homosexual men indicate to each other that they are available and looking for brown love?

I bet if they knew they would switch them off pretty quick Laughing
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive with mine on , only at night though , there is hardly any fog in my area, but it makes the car look better with an extra 2 lights .

i cant stand ppl with them on in broad daylight
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate people that drive with headlights on in daytime full stop. What do they think they are trying to acheive? Safety? If you cant see a big fu'kn car heading your way unless it has its lights on, you shouldnt be on the road.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 12:58

I hate people that drive with headlights on in daytime full stop. What do they think they are trying to acheive? Safety? If you cant see a big fu'kn car heading your way unless it has its lights on, you shouldnt be on the road.

Some modern cars have automatic systems that put the lights on once light drops below a certain level, but others will be doing as it was a big NRMA campaign last year and is just getting more attention now.
i also can't stand fuck wits that don't know how to turn hi beam off when the follow you or drive towards you.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only time fog lamps should be used:
1. When there's fog
2. When your head ligths are fucked
3. When you are looking for brown love.

People that use fog lamps or even head lights during hte day are either posiers, wankers or telstra employee's! there is no point to having your lights on cause all it does is really attract attention and distract people!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 10:55

i drive with mine on , only at night though , there is hardly any fog in my area, but it makes the car look better with an extra 2 lights .

i cant stand ppl with them on in broad daylight

You don't have fog lights last I checked.
You have driving lights.

Fog lights are bright yellow.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 10:58

You must be fucking joking?

Wake up to reality dude, its MUCH safer to drive around with headlights on during the day.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT always, i find it a bit distracting when i see a bright light shining at me
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i find it a bit distracting when i see a bright light shining at me

Brighter than the sun?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 13:27

Quote:

i find it a bit distracting when i see a bright light shining at me

Brighter than the sun?

His tasmainian they don't have a sun Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone bending over?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 11:33

Someone bending over?

bahahahahha Very Happy Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that correct this is tasmania we get no sun Rolling Eyes
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 11:24

NOT always, i find it a bit distracting when i see a bright light shining at me

Yeah cos during the day, headlights are so distracting and bright Rolling Eyes Suppose you'd like to have them turned off at night, because they're even more distracting when the ambient light is low.

As for foglights, no I won't, because they're 100W and bright yellow and attract all sorts of wrong attention from authorities.

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 13:14

cannonball wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 10:58

You must be fucking joking?

Wake up to reality dude, its MUCH safer to drive around with headlights on during the day.

I will agree, YES, they draw attention to your vehicle, but when everyone uses them, then what? we are all as noticable??? Razz
As a motorcycle rider i am aware of the fact that headlights make your vehicle much more noticable, but i am also aware of how Fin lazy a lot of car drivers are, that sometimes don't even check their mirrors let alone turn their head to even make an attempt to check over their shoulder.

That is why i say that if you need someone to have their headlights on on something as big as a car for you to see them, then you should not be driving, Full stop.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 11:39

That is why i say that if you need someone to have their headlights on on something as big as a car for you to see them, then you should not be driving, Full stop.

Thats not the point dude.

Yes, you can see them without lights on, but you see them EARLIER when they have their lights on.

The earlier you see a car, the more chances you have of avoiding a potential accident.

Don't forget, that even in the daylight, many places are still dark. Due to trees, buildings, clouds.
Drive a dark coloured car through a very shaded section, and it becomes quite hard to see on a quick glance.
Turn the headlights on, and BAM, instantly visible.

It's also good when country driving.
A car on the horizon with its lights on stands out much more than a car without its lights on.
Even at midday with no clouds/shade.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 13:44

It's also good when country driving.
A car on the horizon with its lights on stands out much more than a car without its lights on.
Even at midday with no clouds/shade.

Completely agree with that point Wink Smile
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some company Vehicles (read: Telstra) have their vehicles setup with a lights-on feature. So it's not the driver, as soon as they turn the car on the light are on, even if the switch is in off. I know this for a fact.
So blame the company, not the driver Razz
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, i dont really care about front fog lights.
BUT THE REAR ONE FUCKING PISS ME OFF. these days i usually put my high beams on the leave them on when some fucking dick has his rear fog lights on without reason!
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate people who have their fog lights aimed about 1m infront of their car to give some kind of neon lighting affect. Fog lights in the day = Mr 1jz's avatar on NS.com
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diff between driving and fog lights please

and more importantly can a cop differentiate between the two when WRITING YOU A FINE !
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:45

and more importantly can a cop differentiate between the two when WRITING YOU A FINE !

Driving lights are clear fog lights are yellow, driving lights aren't necessarily mounted low. Ie in the RT142's from the factory they have driving lights that are situated in the main headlight assembly they are great as an addition to high beam on deserted roads.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:47

Les wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:45

Driving lights are clear fog lights are yellow, driving lights aren't necessarily mounted low. Ie in the RT142's from the factory they have driving lights that are situated in the main headlight assembly they are great as an addition to high beam on deserted roads.

Oddly enough my
cressida in built foggies r at the headlight level and I found this a bit odd.
I drive with my driving lights on as soon as my parkers go on.
Also ... concerning high beam users that dont know when they r blinding u ... they are so damn annoying its not funny! They think that caus they are at ur rear there isnt a prob ... they forget about the mirrors feature Razz
As far as these european cars ... they have the red fog light at the back and every single person that has it on doesnt know its on. I think the switch for it should have a missle cap or something, so damn annoying trailing someone with it on Mad

Btw .. Les, why do you hate them so damn much? I can c ur are quite passionate about it ...

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 07:34]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just annoying
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 17:39

just annoying

nothing is "just annoying" its like saying because
You hate it caus of the rice factor or the lights hurt ur eyes ...?

Btw what is the vote results? It wont work for me!
Im wondering if anyone actually voted yes caus Im a dik lol
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 14:02

BUT THE REAR ONE FUCKING PISS ME OFF. these days i usually put my high beams on the leave them on when some fucking dick has his rear fog lights on without reason!

They usually drive Subaru's or Hyundai's
Both have the rear fog light which somehow comes on when there is not a hint of fog anywhere !
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i do not like fog lights, the only ppl who seem to do it are BMW drivers, HSV drivers, excel drivers and fags. Hsv drivers shouldnt do it cause the VY and onwards bulbs are sealed and $750 a side to replace and they last 6 months with regular use

what is the point of driving light, are headlights just for when u are in the garage Rolling Eyes
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO NO NO
its differernt at night obviously cause u r used to seeing lights come at u, but during the day most people don't usually put ther ligths on so if u got some fool driving past wiht his fog lamps going it often stands out.. coem on u know wat iam talking about, don't be dumb! Evil or Very Mad
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all, i have driving lights on my ae82, but i only use them with my high beams as i do alot of night driving on the freeway and i live out country, handy to see the animals on the road

Eddie
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i absolutely, fucking hate cars coming towards me with un-dipped lights.

In a builtup area or with facing traffic the only forward facing lights on in a car should be the headlights on low-beam and the parking lights - plus the indicators if you are turning.

High-beam should only be used when there is no oncoming traffic or it's further than 200m away. Driving lights & spotlights should only be used with high-beam.

Driving lights are usually nothing more than undimmed spotlights
Fog lamps should be downward facing, colour-tinted and only used in extreme weather

There's little need for either as:
-most parts of australia get like 2 or 3 days of think fog per year
-most highways are not divided so you cant have undipped driving lights on legally or safely

If you do drive around the burbs and highways with "driving lights" on while in traffic - then you're a tool.

It's dangerous to other road users as it causes excessive glare, distracts driver attention and makes dimly light objects (Like pedestrians and objects on the road) mreo difficult to see and avoid.

If you want people to see you, put the lights on legally.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have driving lights but i rarly use them, only times i do use them is when theres basicly no other traffic around that it could distract and when the roads are very dark (my headlights arnt too good, even the highbeams are shithouse).
I hate when people use them during the day, a mate does this and suprise suprise he drives a commonwhore, a brite white one at that. It shits me.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have my headlights rewired/refitted so I have 4 lowbeam/4 highbeam then I have 2 small driving lights fitted.
Nether of which are turned on during daylight hours. I hardly use any more then the lowbeams at night since they give out great light, the highbeam & driving lights are for night hi-way driving only. Head lights on during the day attract attention so yes it's good in that respect. I agree with the point that CrUZsida has made in regards to country driving.
But I think if they can't see my yellow truck coming during the day time, then yes they have a problem.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Fri, 30 September 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im the cunt with the insanely bright 5000k 120W raybrigs blinding you with my headlights...

but mycar is so low and they are pointed on such a downward angle i only get 'flashed' by oncoming drivers when i go over bumps/rises...

then they taste the 135W high beams... muahahaha... fucking take THAT mr BMW X5 fagstick....
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have jdm fogs

and i have them on whenever i can Laughing
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 17:41

Les wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 17:39

just annoying

nothing is "just annoying" its like saying because
You hate it caus of the rice factor or the lights hurt ur eyes ...?

Btw what is the vote results? It wont work for me!
Im wondering if anyone actually voted yes caus Im a dik lol

man its like saying peoples bad habits are annoying .. there is no 'need' as such for a reason !!! argh .. look what uve done to me arhgghghghghgg !

by the way, there are 7 people who voted to yes ! hehe
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i plan on installing rear foglights so when those foglights behind me are on i can fog them back Rolling Eyes and same goes to the front
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 13:24

i plan on installing rear foglights so when those foglights behind me are on i can fog them back Rolling Eyes and same goes to the front

Talking about rear fogs. My bus has rear driving lights for when in reverse and boy are they great! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate the rear foglights on excels Evil or Very Mad, bright as a mofo Mad
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speaking of excels what the shit is that friggen light at the back of some of them , thats constantly a glowing bright red !

i find that when that light on the bumper is on i have to overtake the car because it burns my eyes.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 19:23

speaking of excels what the shit is that friggen light at the back of some of them , thats constantly a glowing bright red !

i find that when that light on the bumper is on i have to overtake the car because it burns my eyes.

thats the one im talking about Mad .
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know what it is though ... like is there a reason for it to be on ?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a light hyundai installed to piss John the future soarer driver off while hes doriftoing in his soarer Smile

nah, that light is pretty much useless, i beleive its meant to be there in case both tail lights go out so you can still see the bastard lol.

although most exels are either bright white or bright yellow anyway.

meh, i cant afford fog lights.

Eldar.O.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 19:26

anyone know what it is though ... like is there a reason for it to be on ?

Im quite sure its actually a brighter light for when you are driving in the fog so the person at your rear can see you.

Btw, I was just driving and omg I hate wrongly aligned headlights!!!!
Just as bad as high beams if not worse sometimes Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - and here i am , pondering getting a replica made up of the WRC style 4 fog/driving light setup used on the rallycars , for country night driving Wink

Man - youd hate me then with those suckers on during the day !

but then again - Your hatred for what you see would only last a few seconds , before your Retinas burned out
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha gold,

Driving with foggies is one of the things I find ghey as and also class as a bit ricey, also why does it always seem to be commodore drivers that do it the most??

The othet thing that shits me is people who leave their pop up lights up but dont have their lights on..

But the most annoying is those cars like excels that have those bright as rear fog loghts Mad

End rant.............................................. .now.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sat, 01 October 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 00:37

hahaha gold,

Driving with foggies is one of the things I find ghey as and also class as a bit ricey, also why does it always seem to be commodore drivers that do it the most??

The othet thing that shits me is people who leave their pop up lights up but dont have their lights on..

But the most annoying is those cars like excels that have those bright as rear fog loghts Mad

wot about mr2 half pop up eyes then ? (hahaha, but i kinda like that) ....
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sun, 02 October 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 08:37

hahaha gold,

wot about mr2 half pop up eyes then ? (hahaha, but i kinda like that) ....

Naa they look pretty good irekon,but so does the car,mazda 323 different story Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sun, 02 October 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive with headlights up too Wink man - double the haters!

mainly cause thers a cold air duct behind it - having light up seems to channel a bit more air into the intake..

plus they are handy for hills runs to judge the corners of the cars front - so you can get in nice and close
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sun, 02 October 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive with my FOG lights on during the day only when I'm on the open road. I want everyone to see me. The last thing I want is someone not seeing me as I'm about to overtake them.

I choose to use the fogs rather than my main beam because I know the HID lights can be more distracting during the day.

At night I only use the FOG lights if/when it is foggy.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sun, 02 October 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate commonwhores with their driving lights ALWAYS on. They don't need them driving around the city at night, all those lights do is create a lot of glare.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Sun, 02 October 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always use my driving lights (I call them fog lights but they are clear ones) at night time and when there is low light (stormy, overcast day) so that other drivers see me well before they cut me off or pull out in front of me.

In short, I must like it in the brown. Rolling Eyes

People less foggies = envious Evil or Very Mad
People with foggies = use them Smile
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Mon, 03 October 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i catch myself driving with the (i assume that theyre) fog lights on instead of my normal lights on short trips. Theyre white and slightly brighter than my normal headlights. Plus theyre cooler lookin.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Mon, 03 October 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it looks cool Embarassed

gives the car a jap look. i think my foggies do shit all. its not bright at all even when it came with raybrigs. its the built in ones on the ae92 levin
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Mon, 03 October 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I do this occaisionally mostly at night though Rolling Eyes (I mean if its parked and shit), or if its a dull day, once my lights are up for the day they stay up.

mostly my reason is at over $900 for the shitty little motor they aren't cheap to replace if they burn out from over use. considering most light motors would be ove 15 years old, things don't last for ever Surprised
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Mon, 03 October 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 08:45

In short, I must like it in the brown. Rolling Eyes

People less foggies = envious Evil or Very Mad
People with foggies = use them Smile

haha the best quote I have heard was a rex driver i asked once, he said it gave the car a rally look Laughing funny, don't the rally cars usually remove those fog lights to save weight? Rolling Eyes
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Do you drive with fog lights on ? Tue, 04 October 2005 03:14 Go to previous message
Maybe he was referring to something like this:

http://www.mrmodels.co.nz/nov-2002-images/Tamiya/Vehicles/1-24th_1-25th_scales/24125_Castrol_Celica_93_Monte_Carlo.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:paint colour help
Next Topic:How much am i looking at for a 100kw 4AGE?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:37:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079309940338135 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.