Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
icon6.gif  Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 03:24 Go to next message
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16808812-1376 2,00.html

All i can say is WTF. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 04:28]

Send a private message to this user    
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed wtf Laughing
would be kinda different going to taronga zoo and watching a chimp light up a durrie on the swingset lol
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The report did not say why zookeepers started giving the animal cigarettes, or whether they faced punishment.

WTF... why did they supply the chimp with smokes. Surely that was a bad idea. Surprised
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the is the best thing i ever read.

edit: slepping

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 04:07]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was a story about that chimp on a documentary a while ago, it got hooked on cigarettes when the viewing public kept throwing cigarette butts into the enclosure.

The litte chimp would pick them up and smoke the remains, eventually becoming hooked.

A smoking chimp was also somewhat of a drawcard to the zoo so it was not a dicsouraged practise.....until now Rolling Eyes .
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Chimp quits smoking Tue, 04 October 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 14:25

Lol that be the new thread title now, was thinking that myself actually.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

But the chimp is smarter and probably has greater will power than most people I know who smoke Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 14:32

But the chimp is smarter than most people I know who smoke Very Happy (or drive coronas)

fixed for clarification Very Happy

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huh Rolling Eyes
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

huh Rolling Eyes

I just found another one! (that the chimp is smarter than Laughing )

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 06:24]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taking drugs makes more sense than smoking. (I do neither)

People atleast get something out of licking a tab. What do you get out of smoking? Besides wasting like $50 a week and getting fed through a drip when your older because you have throat/lung cancer.

Im pissed off because I refuse to date girls that smoke and thesedays thats literally 80% of the population.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep going through it for the 5th time at the moment.

After being in hospital for a week and not being able to spark up anyways I though why not. Unfortunately it seems it will mean the end of drinking beer,as a beer and a siggie is like meat pie and sause!

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 16:00

Quote:

huh Rolling Eyes

I just found another one! (that the chimp is smarter than Laughing )

lol, get f**ked.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing they should get that money on pot....i'd love to see that Razz

A chimp tokeing up Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 10:02]

ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm a monkey on pot. i dont see why not. they deserve it after being locked away and looked at.

Laters

[edit - spelling]

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 11:31]

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Tue, 04 October 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

State press said Ai Ai, a 27-year-old chimp at the Qinling Safari Park in northern China's Shaanxi province, ended her tobacco dependency when zoo keepers put her on a strict regime that included walking, music therapy and exercise sessions.

Music therapy? hows that going to help? Just make it go cold turkey, I am.

http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5056586,00.jpg
Classy

cheers
chris
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Message to all you smokers - if a chimp can do it, surely you can too!![/ Wed, 05 October 2005 03:20 Go to previous message
Music therapy, gives the chimp something to do and think about so it doesn't get cravings.

Also, how the hell does smoking help you 'relax' as I hear so many smokers put it? It's an agitant, not a depresant. It's more akin to speed than dope. It makes you more stressed, not more relaxed.

My point is music therapy helped. Who are you to question it?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Causal loops
Next Topic:plane jokes
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:27:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059080123901367 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.