Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 07:44 Go to next message
lost my freaking keys

i went out to kfc last night, got home, went from one car to the corona to plug in my mobile to be charged

went to find keys this morn and thye're gone

anyone seen them
  Send a private message to this user    
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC, KFC, Corona and lost keys.

This calls for a photochop.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that reminds me anyone seen my keys?
last time i saw them was at menai on the 4wd trails
nearly tipped my mates shiny jeep over so i think thats when it happened Sad
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 17:44

lost my freaking keys

i went out to kfc last night, got home, went from one car to the corona to plug in my mobile to be charged

probably wrapped up in the Kentucky Burnt Duck packaging and/or plastic bag that came with the over-cooked coated stuff trying to pass itself off as food.

i once recycled my video remote along with the build up of TV guides and a few Time Offs. Really pissed me off as it was required to tune the vcr to brisbane's crap TV stations.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found them, maybe next time when i go and look in my pants for them, look in the pants i actually wore when i went to KFC, not the ones from 24 hours before that Wink
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i often hide ppls keys in my pants and ask them to retrieve
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 19:54

i often hide ppls keys in my pants and ask them to retrieve

Does it work often? Last time someone who wasn't a girlfriend pulled something out of the front of my pants, it was a hacky sack... retrieved by a guy Rolling Eyes

I lost my keys two weeks ago... They were hanging in the ignition barrel of my locked RA23, along with the only set of house keys not in the house. Strategy was, I had no carpet in the car, so I pushed out the drain plug and jiggled the keys with a coathanger until they fell on the floor, then wriggled the door key to the drain hole, pulled the key off the keyring, then realised I was now running late Laughing I had some strange looks from passers-by.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where are my keys Mon, 03 October 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tricky wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 22:58

I lost my keys two weeks ago... They were hanging in the ignition barrel of my locked RA23, along with the only set of house keys not in the house. Strategy was, I had no carpet in the car, so I pushed out the drain plug and jiggled the keys with a coathanger until they fell on the floor, then wriggled the door key to the drain hole, pulled the key off the keyring, then realised I was now running late Laughing I had some strange looks from passers-by.

http://koti.welho.com/tkuusio/Kuvia/Mac/mactitle1.jpg
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T man don't get it Rolling Eyes

Does this mean I'm too young to understand? All I know about the guy is he saves peoples lives and is mute... Not a good likeness really. Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

T man don't get it

Does this mean I'm too young to understand? All I know about the guy is he saves peoples lives and is mute... Not a good likeness really.

MacGyver could make a 2JZ out of a Holden 186 with some paper clips, a bottle of Clag, and a 10 cent piece. MacGyver could make 100 octane fuel out of his own urine and some Cottees cordial, MacGyver could build a bomb from a plastic fork, a box of froot loops and an orange. Basically any situation he could gety out of with his can do attitude.

I didn't know he was a mute though Laughing

The ingenious method for retrieving your keys was a little MacGyver-esque Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't know he was mute either, me thinks the speakers on your telly were broken. Wink
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noice! I get it now Laughing Did he get the chickies too?
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 11:32

I didn't know he was mute either, me thinks the speakers on your telly were broken. Wink

Laughing I never watched an episode in my life, I just heard from somewhere he never said anything.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Noice! I get it now Did he get the chickies too?

I think he was popular with the grey haired crowd Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heyyyyyyyyy he's not that old!! Mad I was in love with MacGyver when I was young Heart ...... I mean younger...... Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the show was on when i was in primary school and in the younger grades so it'd be about ten years ago or more thats pretty old lol.
If you class patty and selma as chicks then i guess Mcgyver had great pulling power. Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh please, he has the most famous and attractive mullet in history - of course he pulled the chicks.
And now in later life he's still doing cool tv shows (stargate).
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been having a bit of a think, and I think if someone grafted (photochopped) the hair of MacGyver to the body of the Fonz, there would be an incredible likeness. Smile I have an inkling feeling, however, that I may have suggested something incredibly sacriligious Evil or Very Mad
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: where are my keys Tue, 04 October 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 12:17

Heyyyyyyyyy he's not that old!! Mad I was in love with MacGyver when I was young Heart ...... I mean younger...... Confused

are you selma from the simpsons???
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: where are my keys Wed, 05 October 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time I lost my house keys I found them in the lock on the front door (ie outside), this is after spending a couple of hours turning the house inside out of course. Mad

Oh and MacGuyver rules, 80's style. Everyone watched it back then.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: where are my keys Wed, 05 October 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Mcgyver hair-do didn't happen to be the inspiration for your previous long flowing locks was it Norbie Wink
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: where are my keys Wed, 05 October 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 15:16

are you selma from the simpsons???

Are you her sister Paddy? Razz
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where are my keys Wed, 05 October 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you mean Patty. unless selma has an male irish sister that i'm unaware of.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: where are my keys Thu, 06 October 2005 00:40 Go to previous message
That's kinda of what I was insinuating, it was a play on words. SEXY 16 is Irish for those of you playing at home. Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What Video Conferencing Equipment does your work use?
Next Topic:tree cutting
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:51:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055770874023438 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.