Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Fri, 30 September 2005 12:48 Go to next message
hey all im moving back to newcastle in the next week or so...but ive got a major prob, ive got nowhere to stay while i try and find a place for me and my lady to rent, so has anybody got a spare room i could rent for up to a month while i find somewhere for my missus and i to live?, the accomodation would need to be available starting next week or the week after,it would be just me, as my girl is staying at her parets place until we find somewhere. and $80 a week is the most i can afford at the moment, ive been put in a pretty hard situation.

thanks in advanced guys

cheers

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 13:30]

Send a private message to this user    
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Re: anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Fri, 30 September 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, if I lived in Newcastle, you would have a room from me. But unfortunately I don't. Smile If you decide to move to Melbourne.....
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Sat, 01 October 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol thanks man but melbourn just doesnt appeal to me Razz

cmon guys theres gotta be sum1 in newcastle with a spare room...or some garage space...or something, im desperate Sad
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Sat, 01 October 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, well I dunno why you wanna move back to this boring place. But Id luv to help... but I still live withmy olds, I luv a full fridge haha.
But I can assist you in finding a place if you wish. Even temporary, one of the best places to search is the Newcastle Uni classifieds/accomodation, however I think you mite need student number and password to access, which I have.
If this interests you at all. Just add me to msn, however at sometimes I may not answer as I am away from the PC. Just msg me with a price range and kinda what you after and area of preference and I will msg u back with all the suitable accomodations.... if u not online ill email it to you.
And if you are not extrememly fussy there is quite a large number to pick from.
no_tofu_speed@hotmail.com

On the otherhand, I do wish you all th best..... in this boring suburb!
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Sat, 01 October 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man im addin ya to msn

--edit--
just incase i dont catch ya on msn...mosti can afford is 80 a week, ill be comming down there next week (the short notice is the biggest killer) i cant afford any bond at the moment Sad and as far as a preferred area goes, im happy to live anywhere i can get...i would prefer a car port or garage if possible im scared shitless of anything happening to my 165,but im not expecting anything with accomodation for my car to really be available.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 October 2005 04:52]

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: anybody from newcastle wanna make some $$? Thu, 06 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous message
Pity my spare room / computer room isn't bigger, no way that you could fit 2 people + all their stuff in there, plus my brother probably wouldn't approve of someone else staying with us Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i tracked down the ta22gt in tassie
Next Topic:Stupidity caught on tape
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:27:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056250095367432 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.