Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Forms of payment.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Forms of payment. Thu, 04 August 2005 04:10 Go to next message
I am going to sign up as a memeber, I was wondering if there is another way I can pay other than cheque/money order?

I don't have a cheque account, so to get the bank to write me a cheque costs me $6.50. Is there someone on the board or a club account or something I could direct deposit to??

Hell I will even transfer the $6.50 saved on the cheque as a donation, it is not that I can't afford it, I just object adding to the billion dollar profits the banks already make!!
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Forms of payment. Thu, 04 August 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goto the post office and get a money order, costs like $2. That's what I had to do the other day Wink
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Forms of payment. Thu, 04 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks JCMF

thats what I was going to suggest. It just makes the paper trail for the club a little easier to follow. It also just makes the whole process quicker as well

Stitt
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Forms of payment. Thu, 04 August 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We do have bank accounts, but we (I) prefer a cheque/money order because it gives a paper copy of the transaction.
Otherwise it's difficult to know when someone has actually paid. Plus Stitt doesn't have access to the bank accounts, he has to ask me, I have to check the account, then get back to him, ...
You get the idea of the time involved (& I'm currently not even in NSW at the moment)

Thanks
Steve
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forms of payment. Sun, 21 August 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 00:35

We do have bank accounts, but we (I) prefer a cheque/money order because it gives a paper copy of the transaction.
Otherwise it's difficult to know when someone has actually paid. Plus Stitt doesn't have access to the bank accounts, he has to ask me, I have to check the account, then get back to him, ...
You get the idea of the time involved (& I'm currently not even in NSW at the moment)

Thanks
Steve

Hey guys,
I'd like to (finally) get financial... rather than just a forum whore..
just to throw another one in the pot.... since i am in japan, it's a bit dificult to get a money order, but i do still have accounts in Oz...
should i find someone to transfer money to their account, and then they front up to toymods meeting with the dosh??

also, could i get T-Shirt and sticker mailed to japan (for appropriate postage cost? or should i get it sent to parents so they can do the OS mail thing??

TIA, Stewart
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Forms of payment. Sun, 21 August 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stewwie,

when you are going to do all of this, it's probably just easier to do the whole signup through me.

ie. email me a scan of the entry form (or fax it to my work).... transfer the money to me (i check accounts regularly)... and then ill take them both to Stitt myself.

I can then take all your membership goodies and post them to you via my cost effective postal methods *cough*work*cough*

You know how to contact me when you are ready Smile
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forms of payment. Sun, 21 August 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:10

Stewwie,

when you are going to do all of this, it's probably just easier to do the whole signup through me.

ie. email me a scan of the entry form (or fax it to my work).... transfer the money to me (i check accounts regularly)... and then ill take them both to Stitt myself.

I can then take all your membership goodies and post them to you via my cost effective postal methods *cough*work*cough*

You know how to contact me when you are ready Smile

cheers bigears....

just waiting on payment for a book to my ausie account then all good... this week (i hope)
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Forms of payment. Mon, 22 August 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Stew

Will be good to have you on board.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 01:10]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forms of payment. Sun, 28 August 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
siiiiiiiik......

i so shoulda joined way back to be member no.15 Wink

ahh well 33x is still not bad Razz
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Forms of payment. Thu, 08 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mizuno Ami is Three Lights fan club member #25.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forms of payment. Sat, 24 September 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 23:27

siiiiiiiik......

i so shoulda joined way back to be member no.15 Wink

ahh well 33x is still not bad Razz

so... am i a club member yet?? Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Forms of payment. Mon, 26 September 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu I have been a bit slack nad not checked the P.O. box latley. Wil lbe doing it tommorrow so you should be a member tommorrow
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forms of payment. Mon, 26 September 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 17:14

Stu I have been a bit slack nad not checked the P.O. box latley. Wil lbe doing it tommorrow so you should be a member tommorrow

sweeeeet.. there's obviously no rush tho Wink

i WILL come to meetings eventually Razz (any happening between sayyy 23rd of dec and 4th of jan?)

thanks Stitt Very Happy

Cya, Stewart
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Forms of payment. Thu, 06 October 2005 09:59 Go to previous message
yes there is oldrolla you be up here at my place!slacko
mick
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply