Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Funny fart stories !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Funny fart stories !! Thu, 06 October 2005 16:44 Go to next message
Share your funny fart story you've heard or experienced

Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Funny fart stories !! Thu, 06 October 2005 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While watching T.V at my gf's house, Her 3 yr old sister came walking in casualy then sat on my GF's head (who was layting on the floor) then Farted so loud it would have put any grown man to shame.

Then stood up and said " I did an utut (ootoot) on até."
and casualy walked out of the room like nothing happend.

Another time I was walking through the mall with my GF when I felt the urge to let one slip, so I did the whole "Pull my finger routine." only to realise it was bigger than I had anticipated.
The poor old guy behind us nearly had a heart attack and the look on his face was pricless.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malicia wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 03:28

Then stood up and said " I did an utut (ootoot) on até."

Was it baho? Razz

I was sitting in the back of a mate's car once while we were parked somewhere and let fly with this stench that was almost beyond belief. I was enjoying the torture my mates were going through until this chick I'd been spading for a while walked up to the window. I couldn't exactly sit there with the window up so I wound it down only about 2 or 3 inches - just enough to communicate, but at the same time attempting to keep the foul odour away from her. The look on her face made it obvious that my plan didn't work though Confused

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try driving for 2.5 hours in an old EK holden (no aircon) with 4 mates that had copious amounts of Indian and Beer for dinner the night before, Worst stench ever Shocked Every person had a head out the window, ecxept the poor sucker in the middle.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had to fart while we lining up to get into simmons plains so i did the right thing and got out of the car then farted then got back in but it must have stuck to me.
it was one of those warm eggy ones.

I've got a friend who can fart on demand.
it's pretty funny
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'd love to join in this wonderous thread, but alas, I've never farted in my life.

seeyuzz
river
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was about 9yrs old I started doing karate lessons and on the first day I went there all the people in the group were sitting down on the floor waiting for the teacher, then all of a suddon I let one rip that was loud that all everyone in the hall turned around and started staring at me.

ahh the good old days
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 07 October 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was out onsite once, and I'd eaten something that had made me fart silently for about 2 days, around every 30 seconds, and they smelt REALLY bad! So embarrassing as I was in a small room with the customer, with poor ventilation, and I couldn't exactly go and excuse myself every 30 seconds lol
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Sun, 09 October 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what makes it more funnier is ur name is ribfeast!!
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Funny fart stories !! Sun, 09 October 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 15:26

Hi,

I'd love to join in this wonderous thread, but alas, I've never farted in my life.

seeyuzz
river

lmao why has it been stretched to much so it only goes pwaaaaa.
mick
Laughing Laughing Laughing
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Sun, 09 October 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i few years ago after the royal show (which ment dagwood dogs, and stupid amounts of showbag food is all you ate)...i was letting go of what me and my cousin called *ground zero*..

the smallest farts you could think of, but the most pungent odour ever...and it just hung around for about half an hour...

oh, wish i could still do them Very Happy
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Mon, 10 October 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone sent me a video clip not long ago where they can light up a fart and it makes a massive flame.
if i cand find the link i'll post it up.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Funny fart stories !! Mon, 10 October 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 15:26

Hi,

seeyuzz
river

I believe it was you who had THE ultimate fart story a very long time ago on the forum Laughing

Went along the lines of coming close to the womans leg and letting it rip so she can feel the wind (something like that). Fell off my chair when i read that, still cracks me up Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Funny fart stories !! Mon, 10 October 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 15:19

I've got a friend who can fart on demand.
it's pretty funny

friend who can fart on demand.................free
video camera..................................$400
upnmarket hotel...............................$300 a night
elevator......................................incl in hotel cost
look on peoples face when said friend
lets one rip in said elevator.................PRICELESS
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Tue, 11 October 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and the boys play the fart game consistently in the office.

at least 20 loud rippers let go in sales each day. its great Smile

best one was where the 5 of us did an 'alley-oop' fart. started in the corner with a squelcher from bob. less than a second later graeme pips up with a roarer. another second later i let a tuba fart go. another second tim jumps in with a teflon coated fart. and the big surprise, andrew follows up the very next second with a crazy frog fart! w00t! Smile

NOW THATS TEAMWORK!
trevtrev
Regular

October 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My best effort was back in highschool in Speech and Drama class. There were 5 guys and about 25 girls and we are sitting in a big circle. I let go an almost silent but definitely violent effort and the 2 guys either side of me start exclaiming and rolling on the floor coughing. One of the guys said at the top of his voice, "You are burning my nose hairs, man." And he had the class reputation of being a farter.

It was a while before I could look most of those poor, innocent girls in the eyes again.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the farts when you and your mate are laughing so hard it makes you fart, and then its even more funny and you can't stop laughing, its a vicious cycle.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the funniest was when me a mate where helping his bro with a paving job he was doing, my mate needed to take a shit, but we are out on a small building site and theres no toilet. so he had to hold it.

he disappeared around the corner with the wheel barrow to fill it with more sand. when he returned he looked abit pale and says in a nervous voice to his brother, "mark, i need to go home".
we where thinking wtf is he talking about...
turns out when he picked up the wheel barrow(sp?), he thought he had to fart but a turd poped out. man we laughed so hard.
made him sit on the trailer cos he stank! HAHHAHA
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackGT4 wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 21:34

someone sent me a video clip not long ago where they can light up a fart and it makes a massive flame.

My mates and I have tried this while incredibly drunk. funny but dangerous as trousers were scorched and since your arse is a bit perilously close to the testicles they get warmed by the flames.

It's methane so the flame is nice and blue.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus dat story is fukin classik.

i wish i hada cool fart story Sad

cheers scott
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 16:11

BlackGT4 wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 21:34

My mates and I have tried this while incredibly drunk. funny but dangerous as trousers were scorched and since your arse is a bit perilously close to the testicles they get warmed by the flames.

It's methane so the flame is nice and blue.

I can't believe Big Worm hasn't piped up in here... If you see this Joel, remember Yarahappini camp in year 11??? Going toe to toe with you in a fart-lighting comp was an honour I'll not forget. Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Slutmeister!!!! Good to see you're still alive. Love the avator. Laughing

seeyuzz
river
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh where do i start, Very Happy

One night after the NRL Grand Final,we were walking home along Military Rd Neutral Bay, anyway my mate drops behind so we look back to see what he's doing only to see him on the bus stop bench seat legs propped up ready to light a fart.So my mate and I move in and give him some direction advice for the lighter.It took a little while before we said go which must have made him bake it pretty hard cause when he let it go it went as high as his thighs and out about 20cm from his arse Laughing

The funniest part was the fact there was a busload of people that had stopped at the bustop,all of which we were oblivious to while watching my mate try and light this fart.80% were either histerical with laughter or in shock Very Happy A group of young blokes even ran up to the windows shouting FUKK YEAH THAT WAS FUKKING MAD!!! and tried to shake my mates hand through the window. It is by far the best executed lit fart I have ever seen.

I have heaps more so stay posted Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Funny fart stories !! Fri, 14 October 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe some good stories here lol
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Funny fart stories !! Sun, 16 October 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i woke my friend up this morning with a dutch oven
lol
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Funny fart stories !! Tue, 18 October 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walked into woolworths the other day, on entrying i just was about to pass a group of gooks pickin their fruits when i let a nice loud smelly one go.
They starting looking at each other.. funny shit. Just the looks on their faces.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Tue, 18 October 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
checks202 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 00:32

a group of gooks pickin their fruits

Nice one Hando... Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Funny fart stories !! Wed, 19 October 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am really good at making fake noises.. so after each test in the HSC i would wait till it was really quiet and i used to make the fart noise. From silence to laughter was always hilarius.. Noone knew where it would come from lol cause i would looks behind me haha. Good times
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Funny fart stories !! Wed, 19 October 2005 06:02 Go to previous message
Lol fart stories, shit where do I start, let one rip at about 3:30am once before we we're getting ready to go on holidays, so loud the only person still sleeping in the house woke up and the others down stairs could hear it too. (I was in the bathroom up stairs) it was kinda like an explosion.

Let one rip once accidentally in science leaning off my chair to pick up a pen, once again the whole class heard and plenty of laughs we're had.

Mine weren't as bad as on of my mates though he'd fart in class all the time and we have the fans and all the windows open to air out the room and quite often we'd leave the room for about 5 mins to get some fresh air in.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for work
Next Topic:Princess Mary had a baby!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:23:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053989887237549 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.