Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Sat, 01 October 2005 21:04 Go to next message
Pilot to air traffic control: THE VTECH JUST KICKED IN YO!

Sorry, any excuse to use that lame phrase Laughing All it needs is some shiny rims on the landing gear and neons.
  Send a private message to this user    
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Sat, 01 October 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worst post evar Rolling Eyes
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Sun, 02 October 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honda has made a small business jet aeroplane, that's what he's talking about.

http://www.aopa.org/images/whatsnew/newsitems/2005/050720hondajet1.jpg
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Sun, 02 October 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6 pax by the look!looks unusal engine setup!looks like they have stuck them in the clean air to clean up the flow and reduce noise!
mick
p.s looks like a bit of citation and lear in there aswell as others.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Sun, 02 October 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh engines give it better rear pax section!
mick
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Mon, 03 October 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha my bad, was half asleep when I posted it Laughing I forgot to include the url. http://world.honda.com/ThePowerofDreams/jet/mov-je t-60/
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Mon, 03 October 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This has been posted already.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Mon, 03 October 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol total pwnage
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Mon, 03 October 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno why u guys hate honda so much apart from the riduculous import tax on them, but even then i still think its worth it im pretty sure theyr really reliable but gettin parts for them would be a complete head fuck my dream is to have one of the early 90's model legends or late 90's accords slammed with chrome's and sexy sexy tints can u imagine it!!!
Temple of VTEC all the way!

cheers dino
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Mon, 03 October 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rediculous import tax is the same on any vehicle and it is now only like 5%, government has been reducing lots over the past few years. Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Tue, 04 October 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 01:28

i dunno why u guys hate honda so much apart from the riduculous import tax on them, but even then i still think its worth it im pretty sure theyr really reliable but gettin parts for them would be a complete head fuck my dream is to have one of the early 90's model legends or late 90's accords slammed with chrome's and sexy sexy tints can u imagine it!!!
Temple of VTEC all the way!

cheers dino

Bleh, why would you want an Accord? Get a real car, like an Integra DC2 VTiR Cool Those things own for a little 4 banger N/A. Evil or Very Mad 7.3 second 0-100, 96.6fwkw. Nod
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They 'Own' solely because you own one..

Try turboing it. THEN you have a fast car..
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know how we all rip off honda's V-tec....do you think all the boys over at the honda forums rip off our T-VIS??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 13:31

They 'Own' solely because you own one..

Try turboing it. THEN you have a fast car..

Naw I wouldn't wanna turbo the DC2. It's to much fun as n/a. Plus, it's FWD. Can't put much power down before traction and understeer become a big issue. Turbo is reserved for RWD and AWD for me.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 15:58

you know how we all rip off honda's V-tec....do you think all the boys over at the honda forums rip off our T-VIS??

Actualy, my car has VVIS (Variable Volume Induction System), which, you guessed it, is exactly like TVIS.

But I don't see how we all rip of Honda's VTEC... unless you mean Toyota doing it's VVTL-i thing, in which case, yeah they kinda did.

... or did you mean rip on? Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 15:58

or VVT/VVTI/VVTLI(ssssiiiikkkkkk)
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can picture it now on the hoda forums! hahahahahah T-VIS kicked in,didnt make stuff all diffrence but it kicked in. or T-VIS forgot to kick in.
lol
mick
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the accord and legend in my own opinion look so pimpalicious especially all riced out theyre like the celsior of the honda's no wait celsiors are better then accords, theyd be on par with the legend tho....looks that is ....maybe
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Wed, 05 October 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8711/notfastnotfurious1ml.jpg

and yeah i ment RIP ON our T-VIS
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Thu, 06 October 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 08:54

and yeah i ment RIP ON our T-VIS

Oh I see. Why would they? Half of them don't even really know what VTEC is, with questions like "how can I make my VTEC kick in lower?" and "Can I get my VTEC to kick in twice?" and "How to add vtec to my car"...
So with that simple lack of knowledge of their OWN technology, they wouldn't have a clue what Toyota had.

Besides, like I said, my car has T-VIS... err.. I mean VVIS anyway. Razz

ALL YOUR TECHNOLOGY ARE BELONG TO US! ... 'cept turbos.

As for this...

corona crew wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 17:15

well the accord and legend in my own opinion look so pimpalicious especially all riced out theyre like the celsior of the honda's no wait celsiors are better then accords, theyd be on par with the legend tho....looks that is ....maybe

If you just want a car that looks fast, go buy an Excell. Save you some dollars and they look fully sick yo! Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 00:13]

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Thu, 06 October 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/tvisyo.jpg
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Fri, 07 October 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i said they look "pimpalicious" not fast and plus we all know excels look gay Razz
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Fri, 07 October 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think an excel would suit corona RT142 a lot he could learn heaps from em cos theyll always be fuckin up but i bet he already knows plenty on em
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Fri, 07 October 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 14:19

i said they look "pimpalicious" not fast and plus we all know excels look gay Razz

Pimpalicious? What does that even mean?
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Fri, 07 October 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
i dunno its like a mix between delicious and pimp

[Updated on: Fri, 07 October 2005 05:15]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The V-Tech powah Honda Jet Fri, 07 October 2005 05:31 Go to previous message
corona crew wrote on Fri, 07 October 2005 15:13

Laughing
i dunno its like a mix between delicious and pimp

Delicious pimps? I woulda thought pimps wouldn't be that delicious. They'd be all full of grissle and you'd get aids from 'em. Well if they've been a good pimp, and been sleeping with their ho's.

When did being a pimp become a good thing? Bloody Americans.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:terrorist can be dumb sometimes
Next Topic:Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park with pics slight NWS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:58:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006627082824707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.