Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kshin86
Newcomer

October 2005

WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP! Sat, 08 October 2005 20:36 Go to next message
Need extended wheel studs!!

I've been looking for hours and days trying to find longer wheel studs for my ae86 but can't find any that will suit my needs!! I've found some really rare Hayashi Racing Street-II rims that are way too thick for the stock wheel studs and nuts to engage.. there is almost a 2cm gap from the end of the stud to the begining of the taper on the wheel!

Anyways, I've found a nut & stud combo that might suit my application after searching on Toymods...

I have no idea how this will work, I don't know if paypal is used in australia or how people transfer funds on-line but I need to order a set of wheel studs from Nice Products.
The model number I have found is NS3400 stud/nut combo but I just need only the studs if possible. If not then no problem. http://www.niceproducts.com.au/wheel_stud/index.ht m

From what I gather they sell them at Coventrys Auto Parts, National Parts, Wesfil Australia, Repco Auto Parts, Super Cheap Auto Parts, and Burson Automotive. This is off a list off of their site. http://www.niceproducts.com.au/dist/dist.htm

I need to order a set of 16 for my car.. I don't konw if they're sold individually or as a set...

Need to know pricing and if someone would be willing to help me ship ship it to Canada.. and of course: I will pay for shipping and handling(troubles) that will come from this.

Thanks
Keishin Tamaki
Vancouver, BC, Canada

[Updated on: Sat, 08 October 2005 21:12]

Send a private message to this user    
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP! Sun, 09 October 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had to buy some. $6 AUS each is what the cost me. Bought them from Sprint Auto Parts.

Need help?

Michael
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP! Sun, 09 October 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice is a few suburbs away from me and i have used their wheels studs on quite a few customer cars i have modified.
if all else fails let me know.

brad
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP! Sun, 09 October 2005 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a trade account with NICE and have the studs you want in stock. As this forum is not meant to be a place to do commerical business, contact me at work if you can't get help from any one privately. roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au.
kshin86
Newcomer

October 2005

Re: WTB parts from AUSTRALIA & ship to Canada! NEED HELP! Tue, 11 October 2005 09:30 Go to previous message
Thank you all for your replies.. I've found what I've been looking for! I really appreciate your kindness here on toymods.. thanks again!

Keishin Tamaki
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:want to buy: levin front bar and grill
Next Topic:ae86 interior. RED or BROWN
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 01:57:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042839050292969 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.