Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Fri, 07 October 2005 03:14 Go to next message
Hey Guys

We can now supply the complete range of ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION to suit the AE86. Sorry to all the other TOYOTA owners

1. Rear Adjustable 4 Link Arm Sets - $599 DELIVERED
These comprise of
- Rear Upper Traction Rods (pair)
- Rear Lower Traction Rods (pair)

http://www.racespec.com.au/upload/store/LOWER%20TRACTION%20ROD%20AE86.jpghttp://www.racespec.com.au/upload/store/UPPER%20TRACTION%20ROD%20AE86.jpg

These are made from alloy and come complete with spherical-racing Ball Joint

2. Rear Traction Brackets - $159 DELIVERED
These are made from Steel and come as a pair

http://www.racespec.com.au/upload/store/TRACTION%20BRACKET%20AE86.jpg

3. Rear Lateral Rod - $269 DELIVERED

http://www.racespec.com.au/upload/store/LATERAL%20ROD%20AE86.jpg

We will have pricing tonight for you, and if you would like, we can get a GROUP BUY organised for individual items or the complete package

Coming soon - RCA's

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 02:40]

Send a private message to this user    
trd-16l
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Fri, 07 October 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks and sounds great Very Happy . Cant wait to find out the price for the whole package. Very interested.
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Fri, 07 October 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me too. hope you organise group buy

cheers
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Fri, 07 October 2005 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised give me one month before the group buy so i can save up Razz
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the Front Adjustable Pillow Tension Rods.

Awaiting Price. Smile
joyrider_34
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WANT PRICES NOOOOWWWWW.. thanks..
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFTAE86 wrote on Sun, 09 October 2005 09:20

Interested in the Front Adjustable Pillow Tension Rods.

Awaiting Price. Smile

what he said Smile
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are these compatible with celicas? (162 in particular)
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keen
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pricing

Tomorrow morning

not sure on compatibility with celica

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good, love the rubber cover over the specrical bush too!

what sorta $$ for each item?
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Sun, 09 October 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm very keen on some of those sexual trailing arms Wink

Hit us up a price.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Mon, 10 October 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tarek,

Why do you ALWAYS post up these sort of items without determining the pricing beforehand. It's not like there isn't going to be interest in this sort of product on a forum like this. It is really annoying to forum members when you constantly spruik that the pricing will be out "tomorrow" or "later tonight" when in reality it takes you weeks or months to work out what the prices are going to be. Just work out the pricing beforehand and then people can indicate their interest by placing an order...

And yes, I am interested in this product, and I would prefer to purchase from a forum sponsor.

Regards,

Fletcher

Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Mon, 10 October 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there guys,
Sorry for my ignorance but I am keen on buying these products but can anyone give me some time and courtesy to explain what these products do in handling improvement wise?
Cheers
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Mon, 10 October 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fletcher

Pricing is based on how much you order from a supplier, If i can gauge that there is much interest in these products, then I can make a large order, thus pricing is better for you

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Tue, 18 October 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's happening with these? I'd be interested in a set of upper/lower traction rods and traction brackets. Any word on pricing yet?

Eddie.
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Wed, 19 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested if the price is right
Very Happy
d-shiznit
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Wed, 26 October 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Fri, 28 October 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably interested in a Rear Adjustable Lateral Link Set pending price.

Kev.
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION Fri, 28 October 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in these parts as a group buy, but in a couple months will be depending on pricing.
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Mon, 28 November 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Prices confimed

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Wed, 30 November 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering if you just sell the lower traction rods (the longer length ones) if so the price please??

Iain
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Wed, 30 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iain, there's no point using just the longer arms at the bottom, it doesn't acheive the idea behind them. if anything you're better off using shorter upper arms, or realistically, buy the set of 4/5!!

lol

if i didn't already have these in my 86, i'd buy a set of 5 off you Tarek.

cheers
steve
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Wed, 30 November 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should have said i already have a set of upper arms, and a pan hard rod, just need the lowers thats all.

Iain
johnO2
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Thu, 01 December 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guy's before you buy these have a look around first. There are four links lateral rods ect with metal heim joints. Which cost less then these. Top quality as well.
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Fri, 02 December 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the upper arms of these and would say they are the best about, they have a plastic cover over the ball joint, as well as they dont need those metal spacers the others need.

Iain
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: AE86 ADJUSTABLE DRIFT SUSPENSION with PRICES Fri, 02 December 2005 08:21 Go to previous message
johnO2 wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 23:46

Guy's before you buy these have a look around first. There are four links lateral rods ect with metal heim joints. Which cost less then these. Top quality as well.

i agree got my 4link rear arms cheaper from T3. but i dont doubt these are good coz tarek sells quality parts.

cheers
daniel
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 quick rack, quaife
Next Topic:Stock Aus spec 86 Struts/brakes.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 15:01:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022001028060913 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.