Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Mon, 29 August 2005 13:23 Go to next message
THIS STUFF MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! VERY CHEAP PRICES!

7M-GTE & r154 + ALMOST EVERYTHING UNDER THE BOONET OF AN MA70:

$1800

JZA70 FRONTCUT WITH PANELS, DASH, LIGHTS, BRAKES AND SUSP- MINUS MECHANICALS

$500

more new pics on later posts

This stuff can not be stored where it is any longer and must sell this week. It is already boxed up, ready to go. Parts can't be separated as I dont have time to sell individual parts. The 7M-GTE turbo engine and r154 manual gearbox come with basically everything that is missing from the frontcut pictured.

The cut is actually a '92 jza70 but I've removed the 1jz to install into my australian delivered 89 update ma70 turbo (also manual). I have then installed the 7M-GTE that was in my car making it an MA70 frontcut.

The engine now in the front cut which was from my car runs very well. It does not have a blown HG and has never blown one in my year of driving it so it may have had a MHG installed before, im not sure tho. It has done 125,000 kms and blows no smoke, makes no odd noises etc.

The R154 in the cut (which also came from my car) shifts very well and doesnt grind any gears or make any odd noises. The clutch in it was starting to feel worn and slip a bit tho.

The frontcut still has all the jza70 suspension and brakes inc. rotors, calipers and pads. It has analouge dash and the whole dash is complete inc gauges etc. The odometer in the cut reads 115,000kms.

It has all panels including the jza70 update front bumper which is in good cond. The panels have the usual small repairable dents from transport. The panels are black.

I have had to cut a couple of the plugs from the loom to use in the conversion so new plugs or a new loom will need to be purchased.

Will send parts anywhere, postage at buyers expense.

PM, email- rory_wynbergen@hotmail.com
or phone 0404 041 461

Attachment: DSC01045.JPG
(Size: 116.62KB, Downloaded 82 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01040.JPG
(Size: 112.24KB, Downloaded 61 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01037.JPG
(Size: 121.44KB, Downloaded 61 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 08 October 2005 08:04]

Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Tue, 30 August 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you interested in separating the R154 ?

I'm in Adelaide as well, so it makes it easy !!!

heers

Michael B
whatthe?
Regular

August 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Tue, 30 August 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I'm interested in the engine only, so if he buys the gearbox, what would you want $$ wise for the engine and ecu?
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Tue, 30 August 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys,
I'd really like to sell the frontcut and performance parts as a package. However, if nobody wants to buy as a package I will begin to sell separate parts. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Rory.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Sat, 03 September 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surely someone with an 86.5 auto non-turbo wants this frontcut..... Everything needed to convert to manual 3.0 turbo plus update front bumper.

bump
CrazySXToy
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Sun, 04 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm after all the panels! so if u sell separately, let me know Smile
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Sun, 04 September 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm considering splitting up the cut.

whatthe- what are you willing to pay for the engine and ecu?

bbaacchhyy-what re you willing to pay for the gearbox and do you require the speedo drive unit (as ive had an offer on that also)?

CrazySXToy-If I remove the engine and gearbox from the cut I'd sell the panels, dash etc as one piece. Make an offer.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Sun, 04 September 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you know if the brake booster and master are the same as gz20?
if there the same how much would you be after it you want to seperate?
thanks
jesse
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesse- If you and everyone else make an offer on the parts they want and it adds up to what im after I will break it up and everyone will get what they want.

Thanks
whatthe?
Regular

August 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, have already sourced an engine through the WTB thread. Good luck with the sale!
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does that piping directly replace the standard piping, Allowing me to use the stock location intercooler?

If so I am quite interested.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kemicalx- to be honest I have no idea as I never fitted it. I bought it from John at import bitz then coverted to 1jz.
The ARC cooler looks to be a direct replacement for the standard cooler but im not 100% sure. It has both pipes on the one side like the factory cooler and the piping is for the ARC cooler, I bought it as a kit.

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent re the gearbox

Michael B
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete "dressed" cut plus performance parts. Wed, 07 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
i'm after a few things: AFM, piping from that to the turbo, perhaps the turbo aswell if its stock, stock air filter if you've got it. please let me know if you have all that stuff for sale and how much.
Spence
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Wed, 07 September 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys as you can probably see I'd like to sell as one piece. I've dropped the price heavily and expect a sale. If I still can't get a sale then I will probably part it out.

Spence: turbo is stock and I have all those things except the stock air filter. (I may have it but ive gotta hunt thru my shed). If I decide to part it out ill let you know.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Thu, 08 September 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For anyone interested, if you want all bits except the gearbox, I'll buy it from you.

Let me know

Cheers

Michael B
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Sat, 10 September 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
el bumpo
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Sat, 10 September 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too want the gearbox:-(
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 12 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this frontcut does not sell it will be parted out in a little over 2 weeks. Those living in Adelaide will be able to come and pick up their parts on the 1st and 2nd of October.

bbaacchhyy has first dibs on the gearbox.

CrazySXtoy- do you still want all the panels? Where are you located?

jcmunga- do you still want the brake cylinders? Where are you located?

kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 12 September 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested in the engine crossmember and mounts. However I have managed to get two other sources for these parts, if it looks like they will fall through i'll grab yours.

I am in Geelong, Victoria.
Cheers.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 12 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgot to write on the original post that the enginne mounts are stuffed. Crossmember is fine tho.
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 12 September 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmk, well I may still be interested in just the crossmember as one of my sources said he may only want to sell the mounts Razz I've been having alot of trouble finding a place where i can just pay, and get what i'm after there and then lol.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 12 September 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, im still keen on the booster and master.
im in adelaide to.

jesse
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Wed, 14 September 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Sat, 17 September 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Sat, 17 September 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 19 September 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in the front crossmember if it's still available and you are going to part it out.... i'm in adelaide too.

Drew.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Fri, 23 September 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumped
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Sun, 25 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you be looking at for the bare block on its own? That is if you are willing to seperate.........
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 26 September 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe sorry bro, I'm not gonna strip an engine that runs well down to a bare block.....

Make a resonable offer on the whole engine and it'll be yours.

Everyone else, the frontcut gets parted out next week and I will contacting those interested in parts. All parts will then be sent out to the buyers as soon as payments are made.

Thanks all.
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Mon, 26 September 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be keen on the motor and the bonnet.
what sort of money are you after??

thanks
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: 2.5k!! (big priced Tue, 27 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motor and bonnet- $900
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Wed, 28 September 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a "3.0 Turbo" badge laying around by chance that you want to get rid of? Looks something like this

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6385/30turbo3rn.jpg
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Fri, 30 September 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mine the ct26 but thats if you wanna go seperating that small Smile
mrk3supra
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Mon, 03 October 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Mon, 03 October 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neg boost-dont think i have that one bro.
Toymad
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Tue, 04 October 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the front bumper if CrazySXtoy doesn't want it!
PM me a price and details if possible! Smile
pete05
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Tue, 04 October 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual turbo complete frontcut w/panels, dash & gbox: BEING PARTED OUT!! Thu, 06 October 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a person interested in all panels and another interested in the engine and gearbox package. Those wanting more/larger parts will have priority over those wanted to buy really small parts. There is a week left to make a solid offer on what you want and ill post it out to you.

The reason for this is the frontcut MUST GO VERY SOON as the house which it is stored at is rented and due for inspection. If it doesnt sell very soon it will be carted down the dump.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Sat, 08 October 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MORE NEW PICS

Attachment: DSC01039.JPG
(Size: 110.77KB, Downloaded 45 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01046.JPG
(Size: 81.46KB, Downloaded 35 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01044.JPG
(Size: 98.86KB, Downloaded 35 time(s))

RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Sat, 08 October 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVEN MORE NEW PICS

Attachment: DSC01041.JPG
(Size: 95.95KB, Downloaded 36 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01042.JPG
(Size: 109.28KB, Downloaded 34 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01043.JPG
(Size: 101.24KB, Downloaded 29 time(s))

RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Sat, 08 October 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVEN MORE NEW PICS

Attachment: DSC01049.JPG
(Size: 109.19KB, Downloaded 39 time(s))
Attachment: DSC01050.JPG
(Size: 93.82KB, Downloaded 34 time(s))

RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Mon, 10 October 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Mon, 10 October 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you willing to sell the dump pipe?? if i give a stock as well??
haison
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Wed, 12 October 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Very Happy
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Sun, 16 October 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

Im going to take the frontcut (keeping eng and gbox, still for sale) to the dump in the next couple days if nobody buys.
rkirke
Occasional Poster

August 2005

Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Thu, 20 October 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything is sold to me Very Happy (Subject to a compression test)
I'll be installing the engine into my MA61, and possibly some other bits from the half cut. Still undecided on the R154 Rolling Eyes

I'll probably part out the rest eventually to help cover the some of the cost (sooner if I get the right offers!), so those of you who were interested in the panels, bumper etc send me a PM or e-mail with your offers and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
Rob
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: '89 update MA70 manual frontcut-- INSANE PRICES, MUST SELL THIS WEEK!! new pics!! Fri, 21 October 2005 16:57 Go to previous message
how much do u want for the r154..this is a serious buyer here let me know if u are willing to part with the gearbox alone with a pm thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supra Bits etcetc
Next Topic:Sard 650cc Injectors - Set of 4 - Top Feed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:30:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011108160018921 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.