Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 Update!!!! Pics of Body off the Chassis!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Updated with new pics Thu, 30 September 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those mags just set it right off Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Updated with new pics Sun, 24 October 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as a few ppl know the wagon got its big brakes put on

330mm disc's a build up of custom bits around a vy platform

but they didn't help when it had a meeting with a guard rail.

Its going to be reparied, first thought was pull it off the road for a full respray and a J but it looks as if it will be reparied and tidied up so it will be back btter than ever.

i'll put up more recent pics soon

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Wed, 12 January 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is a shot of the big brakes taken at Toyofeast

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/1215/bigbrakes.jpg

They work but as it says above the didn't help with the stack

[Updated on: Wed, 12 January 2005 02:48]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Wed, 12 January 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noice brakes there Mr Stitt.

And what about the guard rail, must post pics.....
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Wed, 12 January 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK I didn't really ant to do this but here it is after hitting the guard rail

and after I stripped the front end which is how its sitting on the drive now

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Wed, 12 January 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOOOOWWWWWWWWW Shocked

It looks like some major damage there. What happened ?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Wed, 12 January 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V wrote on Sat, 03 April 2004 16:19

1/4 mile times in the teens and not the twenties.

Tell me your going to the nationals?

I want to see

Stitt likes his quarter mile times like his women... in the low teens Razz
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Wed, 12 January 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouuuuuch.... Damn I didn't realise the hit was that big!!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Thu, 13 January 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the hit was pretty big, only doing bout 50-60kph, drilled the end of a guard rail one of the big round ends of the things

How did it happen

Galston Gorge + LSD + Stockies ==== What happened above

Here is where it happened the first L/H coming from castle hill right where the water fall is

[img]

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 01:07]

mark-ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Thu, 13 January 2005 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, that's some serieus shit.

hope youre alright

mark
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Thu, 13 January 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OUCH, dude dont worry your not the first Toymodder to go off in that exact corner. A certain gay sprinter met that wall one fun night, not even 5 mins in to the run the night was over with very similar damage.. oh he missed the gaurd.. and hit the rock wall Sad
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Fri, 14 January 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NAh I didn't hit the rock wall on the right hit the inside guard rail on the left, glad it was there would of been a nice run down the hill.

Both myself and the passenger where fine, I just got a wicked cut (now an awsome scar, has the dots from the stitches) from when I was swinging a large hammer at the right guard to try and bash it off the tyre so we could be pulled out by a 4wd.

Didn't realise I done it til 10min later noticed the blood but thought it was a paper cut 7 stitches later its all good.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Fri, 14 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stitt,

Just pull the other inner guard off, rigg up a chrome front bar for the headlights and indicators and drive like that!!! Cool

Makes the wheel comming off incident look rather minor in comparison.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Sat, 15 January 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I wanna get it checked on a chassis jig then I feel pressure pack cans of paint coming on just to get it going again I miss it so much the shiter is just ticking me off.

Will post so pics of the shiter but it will be turning the rollers tommorrow

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 13:09]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Sat, 15 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No wonder you were being so quiet at it all, i never realised it was that big!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Sun, 16 January 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah was pretty big hence the quite quite.

Shiter turned 45 odd rwkw compared to the good cars efforts of 4M 57.2 rwkw and then 7M 107.8 rwkw so yeah its what i'm stuck driving
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Mon, 17 January 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad poor crown i hope you can find all the bits to make her straight again.

seeing crowns like yours seem to keep reinforcing the strange ideas in my head, they are really starting to grow on me. If i found an excellent ms65/3 (the wagon one) id sell the celica and be part of the gang!

Daniel.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Mon, 17 January 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Parts are no problems with 4 crowns here and 2.5 in parts i had them all out from under the house within days, it just saving the $$$ to repaint them and the rest of the car.

Munki you say you found a MS63 where the f==k was that they are rarer then hens teeth and I know quite a few ppl thatwould give a left testie for one.

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Mon, 17 January 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch dude! Sad Hope you can have it repaired soon.

Cheers
Phil
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Mon, 17 January 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who u gonna call... ghost busters.
lol ok jokes aside, ouch mate, good luck fixing it up mate, i will lend u a hand if needed, im in the hills district so just pm me if u need the help
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Mon, 17 January 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks for the offer Adam, its right got a contact that reckons he can paint it cheap so I'll see whats doing .

However if anyone knows of some one that does a good paint job for a good price let me know. its always good to get other quotes.

im doing a bit of travelling early this year then it will be repaired its just the $$ I work for the airlines and really hven't used my industry discount so this year is the year.

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Fri, 18 February 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is what I'm driving now

After it was reversed into at work

http://img157.exs.cx/img157/2423/newcrownoncruise1la.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 04:20]

IronWanker
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Now with Stacked and Brake pics Sat, 19 February 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could only think of one thing when I saw your car.

http://compass.zdlcomputing.com/rentabogan/YFY.jpg

Shocked Shocked Shocked
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Sun, 20 February 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stitt

shame if ya needed a chassis mate.
The convertable went today, friggin hell.
Sunday morning, 7.30am in the morning.
Long live the convertable.

By the way, this is one pic of Stitt holding the roof trying to stop the convertable from hitting the shed. I am trying to warn him that we are gonna hit it.

http://img205.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img205&image=7 70500135oy.jpg
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Mon, 21 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn it hurts on the inside seein such a gem of a car get hurt Sad also ROFL @ the picture of the convertible crown. gl fixing it dude.
zacman
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 22 February 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stitt its me Zac! member from stage crew!Bubs..not too good about your car...your sis told me you had a crash Crying or Very Sad hope your ok...got myself some wheels i'll post them up soon....

cazman
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 22 February 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was your shitter parked in chatswood the otherday?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Mon, 28 February 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah car hasn't been parked in Chastwood, its been up an around hornsby a bit.

Anyone know the red MR2 that beeped me on Windsor rd at windsor Sunday arvo
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Wed, 13 April 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well had a go at starting the good wagon the other day. Looks like it has no power to the ECU.

I've got a bit of time off work so I will be tracing the power wires and seeing if I can get the old girl to start.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon MS53 7MGE Thu, 14 April 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 15:29

Pssst! by the way crowns dont handle real great, just thought i'd let you know Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: sorry dude but the only kind of twistys you want in a crown while driving is chicken flavored ones in one hand while the other is firmly on the steering wheel while you put around the corner slowly.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 02:22]

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Sun, 08 May 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well just to let everyone know I started the old girl yesterday and plugged a radiator up to it and got it running for a while today.

Looks like it will be back on the road sooner rather than later
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Mon, 18 July 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wel time for an update

I sold my spare spare wagon to Jesse he is happy with that, my car has now taken its place in the back yard.

I've started to sort out wiring which involves a battery relocation to the boot and I think I have found a panel shop to do the re spray.

I'm looking at new billet rims and paint job ready for ATD next year.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 02 August 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh tuff luck with the car but good to hear ur getting it all back together etc...
nice car
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 02 August 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments Jeff

Jesse has got me keen again for mine.

Its hard I don't have the $$$ for the respray

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 02 August 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 21:01

Thanks for the comments Jeff

Jesse has got me keen again for mine.

Its hard I don't have the $$$ for the respray

bahhhhh respray?
i heard somewhere that you can get a decent job done with pressure packs Evil or Very Mad
put that money somewhere else!
and give me your wheels!
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 05 August 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 14:18

Nah car hasn't been parked in Chastwood, its been up an around hornsby a bit.

Anyone know the red MR2 that beeped me on Windsor rd at windsor Sunday arvo

sorry for the long reply
but that was me in the mr2

I can spot these old crowns a mile off. And then I saw your plates and thought "Hello" Laughing
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 05 August 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah ok

I do remeber that it was a while ago

These old beasts stick out like dogsa balls don't they.

I miss driving it, the falcon daily car blends in to much
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Sat, 06 August 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I miss driving it, the falcon daily car blends in to much

hahaha Laughing not always!
it sure stands out in my street now Wink
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Mon, 03 October 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows it going with the old gurl mate?
any luck with putting it back together?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 04 October 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as of today or tommorrow the car has been off the road for a year. its also been untouched for all of that time

However life has changed and I know have some cash and some room to work on the beast.

Look fwd to photos of its progression on the new forums in the weeks to come.

I'm going to be starting work on it next week.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 04 October 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool.. ill be keeping an eye out to what she will look like in the next coupel months?

any mods at all or the way you had her?
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Thu, 06 October 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was at stitt's last night.

seems a wiring gremlin somewhere.

we're hoping its just the battery fuse mount... and not the ecu as 1st thought.

gotta say stitt.. after inally seing it... its a beast!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Sun, 09 October 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It willl be coming back very different.

New paint job and that will be totally different, wheels (18 inch billets), a new interior (not the standard one) and a huge stero.

I aiming for summernats 07 but reckon dubbo, ATD or maybe Toyofeast 07 will be when its ready for.

I know thats a while away but thats how long and how much it will take to build right

Here are some pics of it moving to its new home.

Thanks to Steve for helping me to move it and Rod for the use of his crown.

here is it leaving my place.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2269/crownbehindcrown3gc.jpg

With dad cruising out with us aswell in my other MS53 the frieght train of MS53's was quite funny and got a few looks.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4831/dadinfront3st.jpg

An a pic of it at its new home at my dads new business premmisses. Those shelves in the fore ground are all full now and I'll have to get a better shot of it out there

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3227/athome9ms.jpg

Now the fun begins.

I've got to get an engineer to come out and have a look at seatbelts, so if any chopping has to be done its before paint.

I've got to get it running I just wanna make sure it is before i finish's stripping it.Damm elec gremlines.

I wanna do small things like fit the power steering just to make sure.

It also has to have the final measurements done for the new wheels.

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Wed, 12 October 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see u've finally got off ur arse stitt!
can't wait until this things on the road again, and to get a crown wagon cruise happening!
if you wanna get rid of your old wheels i know somsone that might be interested soon Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 14 October 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can feel a Crown stripping weekend coming on - fly me over you bastard!?!
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 14 October 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clg if stitt organises it il fly ya out....

....i can only afford cargo bay tho Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Tue, 18 October 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its running woot!!!!

Got rid of that elec gremlin.

Swapped all the fuses with new ones ( what is it with bolted in fuses!!!!)

So it started today, I'll get out and working on it more and more.

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Wed, 19 October 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked OMG! They were bolted in?!

no wonder we couldnt get em out! Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Wed, 19 October 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 20:00

Well its running woot!!!!

Got rid of that elec gremlin.

Swapped all the fuses with new ones ( what is it with bolted in fuses!!!!)

So it started today, I'll get out and working on it more and more.

Congrats bolted in fuses lol but does it have three fuse boxes. Razz
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Wed, 19 October 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its got 2 and a bit fuse boxes.

The one thats up the front in the engine bay took most of impact and was always pretty dogey. They had to be replaced some time, well to get it running that some time was the other day.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Thu, 20 October 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thing is really awesome Surprised

shame about the crash though. you must really like your crowns. Razz

i thought id also tell you that there is a bloke up here in townsville with around 50 crowns (rumoured) in his possesion. apparently he has been buying up as many as he can for one bizarre purpose.

from what i was told, he uses the crown chassis (no idea where the body goes Confused ) and bolts on a fibreglass cobra replica shell.

i went to see him the other day to hit him up for a set of MS65 hubs but the bugger didnt want to spare me a set Crying or Very Sad

damn him!!!!! Razz

keep up the good work anyway Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Thu, 20 October 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I don't mind my crowns, got the bug from my dad.

I would believe the story about the guy up North.
Plenty of ppl use the crown Chassis for varying things.

If you are out there again can you see if he has any MS53 trim bits I'm after a couple of wagon bits

Stitt
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Thu, 20 October 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It must have been hard finding the bits after that stack! Considering the age of the car and all.
wazzy
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Thu, 20 October 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate like the ride
do u still race rc car's
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Thu, 20 October 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 15:17

yeah I don't mind my crowns, got the bug from my dad.

I would believe the story about the guy up North.
Plenty of ppl use the crown Chassis for varying things.

If you are out there again can you see if he has any MS53 trim bits I'm after a couple of wagon bits

Stitt

maybe i could get his phone no. and PM it to you. i would be able to post anything you decide to get off him. would be easier than me trying to identify things you need by your description.

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 21 October 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 19:28

It must have been hard finding the bits after that stack! Considering the age of the car and all.

You'd be suprised, this is the first one I've owned at my peak I had 4 two got stripped and shipped off. So i've got a stock pile of parts. For crowns you don't buy parts you buy whole cars.

Wazzy nah I don't mate after dropping around the $18000 mark over 4 years of racing i'm now throwing that money into the wagon. Plus I work shift work so I can't go and race every friday night like i used to, so you just loose it it takes 1/2 the day at a big meeting to get up to scratch so its not worth it.

My dad still races and come and spectate often enough.

brett_celicacoupe

If you could that would be great mate.
wazzy
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 21 October 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough i droped out because of the money
i had to start saving for the rolla when i gave it up the
the money just porred in so good
when will the crown be bak on the road
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 21 October 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is RC racing really that expensive? I mean 18k over four years - you could almost have a crack at go-karts for that money over four years.

Sorry about being off topic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 21 October 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Fri, 21 October 2005 20:52

Is RC racing really that expensive? I mean 18k over four years - you could almost have a crack at go-karts for that money over four years.

Sorry about being off topic

Its fuckign expensive, i know someone that gave up karting and took it up because they thought it'd be cheaper alas they were wrong and still spending the same money as before.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 7MGE Now with Pics of the Shitter Fri, 21 October 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The same money as before!! - except your not in\on the car. That would be a let down....... Crying or Very Sad
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gregas TA22 conversion - progress
Next Topic:[AE86] ae86drift's 1986 Sprinter Trueno GTV
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:10:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01133394241333 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.