Toymods » General Car Talk » Grparallye.com *new site design*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
icon14.gif  Grparallye.com *new site design* Tue, 11 October 2005 23:49 Go to next message
Hey guys, I have spent the last couple of nights refining the last bits of my design for the website and it is now LIVE! Feel free to wander over there and have a look. There are some good videos there that I've discovered recently and some that will be familiar to all of you. I have designed all the graphics for the site (including a hi-res reproduction of the grparallye badge and logo) and also wrote all the paragraphs aside from the 'History' page which is a transcript of the genuine brochure, so expect a few errors on my behalf. Laughing

http://www.grparallye.com

Expect it to grow from here with the chart eventually being linked to individual car profiles etc.

Cheers,
Nick
  Send a private message to this user    
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice photos Laughing
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe, ummmm. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I'm giving credit on the 'About' page. Let me know if thats not cool. Cool
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have to send you some more pics and vids. I have plenty.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would be excellent Zasa! We will host it on the site if thats what you want?

Let me know if you would prefer to burn it to a CD rather than email it all and I will cover postage costs and a bit more for incentive. Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great site man thanks!

hey what's with the tracking page.. it's got those little banners, but any details?

And what about a Group-A that isn't one of the 150 chosen few Very Happy

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=211
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GREAT WORK !

Looks very Cool Cool

zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I've been wanting to work something (a website) but havent had the time to (actually i've just been lazy) for about a year now.

I'll give you a hand with multimedia content (vids and pics).

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 04:31]

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob: Thats interesting, if its built from genuine Grp A parts it might be worth featuring somewhere. Keep an eye on the tracking page, it will come into its own shortly. Wink

Thanks Puffy! Cool

Sounds good Zas, the more multimedia the merrier! I think I have about 300+ photos of various GrpA's that have been located on the tracking page. I dont reckon I will upload all of them, maybe just 8 pictures per vehicle and alternate them. I also have a few wrecked GrpA's which I will add on a seperate page unrelated to the plaque numbers out of respect to the existing owners of those vehicles.
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me the hosting plan details, so that i start having a think about what i can/cant send you.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Zasa, PM sent however I am not in the position to give you any hosting details.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Grparallye.com *new site design* Wed, 12 October 2005 08:03 Go to previous message
Site looks great man, awesome work. Let me know if you want any pics of my car or anything!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 front strut brace
Next Topic:The US ae86 owners are war hungry...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 20:14:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050058364868164 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.