Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Walbro 500hp pump $155, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Billy07
Newcomer

October 2005
Walbro 500hp pump $155, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Tue, 11 October 2005 12:53 Go to next message
Hi, a few things i have no need anymore

Item: Walbro 255lph bolt on upgrade In-tank pump. Proven to support 500hp.
Condition: Brand new.
Reason: Came as an accessary with an engine i bought, no need as i have an external system.
Price: $155 Delivered!!
Pictures: most of you know what they look like i think. I can send pics if they are absolutly required call me to arrange.

Item: Momo Steering wheel + Japanese HKB universal boss kit to suit any toyota. (also have a spare boss kit to suit Nissans if needed) Trimed in Black authentic italian leather with chrome finishes. Looks awesome on almost any car! see link for pics.
Reason: My friends and I bought a whole bunch together as a group buy so we got them cheaper. There was 1 left over
Pictures: http://precisionmarketinginc.com/index.asp?PageAct ion=VIEWPROD&ProdID=18 keeping mind those prices are in US dollars!!
Price: $250 Delivered with boss kit of choice!!

Item: Sard Rising Rate Regulator is sold. Designed to support 600hp of flow. A must mod for any after market fuel system.
Reason: Another item that came with the engine i bought and dont need as i already have a malpassi installed (even though the sards are better than the malpassi, i couldnt be bothered swaping them Smile
Price:[/B] $180 Delivered!
Pictures: http://horsepowerinabox.com/HPIAB2/prod289.htm
horse power in a box sells them for $275!!

item: Autometer 35psi bost Guage 2"1/16
Condition: Brand new in box.
Reason: Bought with intetion to install and i have since bought a whole set of autometer c2 guages(they arnt cheap Smile
Price: $100 Delivered!
Pictures: http://www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info.php?cPat h=19_108&products_id=338

Item: Autometer Single Pillar Mount to suit jza70 supra(maybe ma70 aswell??) fits 2"1/16 guage.
Reason: Shop sent 2 for jza70 by accident. so i have a spare.
Price: $40 Delivered!
Pictures: None.

If you are interested in any of these give me a call on 0413015299. If i dont answer (at work) send an sms with your name and what your after and i will return your call.
The prices are good and will go fast, first in best dressed.

All Prices include delivery!!

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 17:01]

Send a private message to this user    
Billy07
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Walbro 500hp pump, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Wed, 12 October 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messages replied to.

Sard regulator is sold!!
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: Walbro 500hp pump, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Wed, 12 October 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GDay Billy07 and welcome.Some nice gear you have for sale there.Considered the Sard myself.
We have some great deals come through the forum.One of our site sponsors,John of Importbitz sells the walbro pumps for 170 delivered.I am sure you paid more so thought it fair to let you know.[and give john a free plug]
All the best.Cheers.Pete. Smile
Billy07
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Walbro 500hp pump, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Wed, 12 October 2005 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for that pete,
as i mentioned above it was one of the things that came with the engine i bough recently and i dont need it as i have a external dual line and dual pump setup.
Therefore i will reduce the price to the be more competitive.

Brand new Walbro 500hp internal fuel pump $155 delivered!!!
this should be the cheapest one around now.
thanx,
-Dylan
Billy07
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Walbro 500hp pump $155, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Thu, 13 October 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have put money on the steering wheel being sold first!! its one of momo's top of the range steering wheels at around the price of the lowest form of momo steering wheels!
not to mention no hasles of finding a boss kit to fit it!!
pomey
Regular

May 2005
Re: Walbro 500hp pump $155, Momo Wheel+Boss, Sard Regulator, JZ70 guage pod Thu, 13 October 2005 12:15 Go to previous message
PM sent regarding Momo wheel

Cheers, Pomey!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGE Smallport cut & shut RWD manifold
Next Topic:Single entry CT26 and also CT20, and 3TGTEU manifold for sale EOI
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:34:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048680305480957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.