Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
icon4.gif  Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 10:09 Go to next message
HELP! i'm desperate, my brothers birthday is tomoro he's 24 and i have no idea what to get him.

he's into
music ( but has way to much already )
going out to dance parties
women
drinking but does it to much
not into cars (loser) but has one
and has just moved into a new appartment.

surely there is someone out there who is around this age and wanted something for their bday and neva got it. live through my brother and please help me get him a not so crappy present this year.

Any reasonable suggestion is appreciated

cheers Mike,
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First off, you never said how much you wanna spend. How about a Big Day Out ticket???
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah oops, i wanna spend like $50 but less is even better. I may sound like a tight arse but he's a twin so i gotta get two presents and dont wanna go into my weekly 1ggte deposite Very Happy .

oh and asside frome being outa my price range he's already got his big day out ticket. but please keep the suggestions comming.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make him a beer bong (its what i make all my freinds for presents)
it pretty much makes you scull a beer really fast

you get half - 3/4 of a coke bottle (or any other type) keeping the bottle neck end... get some hose or if you wanna go up market some clear rubber hose from mitre10 (the wider the better)

put the hose in the bottle neck end, seal it up (with duck tape or silicon) make sure there's no leaks... then add beer and see how much you can scull in a short time

fisished product should look like this:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2905/untitled5zf.png
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha good idea but i was looking for something a little more classy. i'm not trying to shut down everyones ideas so please keep them comming

i'm getting desperate. people you can still give me ideas all of tomoro ( well today if your count 12am as the next day)
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say he likes to drink, but does it too much...

jaycar sell a breathalyser thingy, its like $20, we bought one for our mate, he has been having a ball with it.

Eldar.O.
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man u are a god among men. thats a great idea. thankyou so much. now all i gotta do is hope i can wake up tomor early enough b4 they close.

oh what a weight off my sholders
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sorry one more thing. Can anyone tell me the nearest jaycar to gladesville or even if there is one in sydney. The website says the closest one is in canberra. all i need is rough directions or even a place where i can find the address. cheers.
mike,
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Present for a 24yr old HELP!!!! Fri, 14 October 2005 20:30 Go to previous message
Have a look here for your nearest branch.
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/postLocationS earch.do?locationText=Greater%20Sydney%20NSW&s tateId=1&locationArea=m&bookId=1&servi ceArea=true&region=australia&pageNumber=1& amp;businessName=jaycar&rankWithTolls=true& ;locationClue=sydney
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I am a street racer (56k?)
Next Topic:New Toymods Forums????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:39:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040500164031982 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.