Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
75rolla
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon Sat, 15 October 2005 07:31 Go to next message
Hi Mates,

I will be selling lots of hard to find parts very soon (mostly for the TA22 Celica), and I figured i would let everyone know to keep an eye out on the forsale exterior forum.

I am also working very hard to get the hardest to find parts for as cheap as possible to all my Australian friends.

I am located in the United States, and will be focusing on having cheap postage prices.

Please, let me know what you would be interested in, and I will try to hunt as much as I can to find the parts. Smile

For now, i have CLEAR Corner lenses availible at the lowest price yet! and they are brand new! check them out here: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=83718&start=0&rid=3835&S=40e735050eb 75b8b4f6ce41cf523c0ad

Cheers!

[Updated on: Sat, 15 October 2005 07:50]

Send a private message to this user    
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon Sat, 15 October 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about those carb fibre bits that u guys r making over there?
75rolla
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon Sat, 15 October 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Postage would be too expensive on large parts like that.. you would be better off buying them from Japan.
75rolla
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon Mon, 17 October 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpo...
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Clear Corner lenses and other RARE parts comming soon Mon, 17 October 2005 04:13 Go to previous message
definitely interested mate! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:changing manual to auto
Next Topic:horrible engine noise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 03:53:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004011869430542 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.