Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » RA23 low king springs - front only

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
RA23 low king springs - front only Sun, 08 May 2005 02:10 Go to next message
I have a set of low king springs for the front of an RA23. I don't know how long they were in the car they came out.

The part number is KTFL-14.

Reason for selling is I now have an AE92, so I'm getting rid of the Celica these were going into.

I'm located in Adelaide and would prefer Adelaide buyers but if I can't find someone local that wants 'em I'll look else where.

Looking for $100 ono, buyer pays postage if your interstate (or out in the sticks)

I can't always get on the net so if I'm a bit late to reply to anyone thats why.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11727

Attachment: Kings_frontlow_RA23_small.jpg
(Size: 95.92KB, Downloaded 225 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Mon, 09 May 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn't mind fitting them to see how low it makes the car actually go. Would that be too hard to do sometime Saturday or Sunday when you are free? Wouldn't take long

Michael
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Tue, 10 May 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos: Sorry, won't be able to this weekend cause I'm going away for the long weekend. Already have someone interested but if that falls through I'll let you know.

As for how much lower they are, the free height is 2.5inches lower then standard celica springs.
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
icon8.gif  Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Mon, 06 June 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpy bumpy!

Someones gotta want springs, there just taking up space in my shed!

Ijust checked the king spring catalogue and they will also fit RA40's, XT 130 & 131 and RT 132 & 133's
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Tue, 07 June 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price is very negotiable (need to pay speeding fine Mad )! Make me an offer and you might just get yourself a bargain!

I'm think Confused that they will lower your car by about an inch (free lenght is 2" lower then standard springs)
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Tue, 07 June 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't mean to dis-credit your thread, i picked up sports low kings for my celica... $60 a pair... brand spankers

:EDIT:

sorry... got my facts mixed up... i got them for $60 per corner... $120 a pair.

my bad, i'm off to crawl on my belly and eat dust...

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 22:29]

wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Wed, 08 June 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok hows $50 im in melbourne
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Fri, 10 June 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They still available?

Need some. Maybe we can sort something out.

Michael
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Wed, 05 October 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

I still have these and I'm sick of seeing them sitting around.
$80 firm and I will not run around town trying to get them to people

Willing to ship interstate still at buyers exspense.

Come on guys I want these gone!
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Wed, 05 October 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
iSPY
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Wed, 05 October 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lachie,

any idea how much it will cost to post to Mid North Coast NSW postcode 2440. Interested in springs for RA40

ta

Wayne email wjashore@midcoast.com.au
mark-ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Wed, 05 October 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and shipping tot holland (europe)
zipp code: 5641 JH Eindhoven

mark
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Fri, 07 October 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll let you guys know what the cost will be when I get home tonight. I'll need to wiegh them adn find a box that's the right size.

Mark: It won't be cheap to sen them to europe; probably more then the springs are worth. You'd be best sourcing some locally but i'll still find out for you
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Fri, 07 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne: According to the postage calulator on the aus post site ~15 bucks

Mark: too expsensive to send to europe like I thought u could buy a brand new set for the cost of postage alone!
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Tue, 11 October 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

If people were scared off by the postage cost, give me an offer, need to shift 'em, no point in them sitting in my shed or room or where ever they are
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Fri, 14 October 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50????
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Sat, 15 October 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take $50 wolverine, check your PM
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA23 low king springs - front only Sun, 16 October 2005 00:14 Go to previous message
any idea how much lower they are?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA SX CELICA MAG WHEELS
Next Topic:***16X7 Sparco Jap Racing Rims - Were $600, now $300 firm***
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 14:54:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055480003356934 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.