Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
stablizer bars Sun, 16 February 2003 08:25 Go to next message
to suit ra23 to ra40 1 clip on and 1 24 mm selby bar 100 each
also rear springs 2 sets at 100 a set these are king springs and are 110 and 145 lbs
  Send a private message to this user    
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stablizer bars Sun, 16 February 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you also post or email any pics if you have them of these? (stabiliser bars). Also can u tell me any more about them? like.. how old are they? how long were they on a car? are they front or rear bars? or one front, one rear?

Cheers

fat_tonez01@hotmail.com
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: stablizer bars Mon, 17 February 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 front and 1 rear 1 clip on 4 years old 1 six months old and 24mm, 4 years old ,back 4 years old as well i have been using them to make the car handle at race tracks and have custom made 1000 dollar specials fully adjustable in the car
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stablizer bars Tue, 18 February 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i am pretty interested in the front Selby item, possibly the rear bar as well. If you could get a photo of each item that would be exceptional, otherwise the exact details of each item with their age, how much they were used & their origins. are they a direct swap-over bolt in for the RA23/8 series? i want a good bar for the front which will increase rigidity between the front struts. How does the rear item clip/attach on? explain.

If you can ship to Adelaide i would make you an offer on these two.

Thanks again

BlackRA28
fat_tonez01@hotmail.com
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: stablizer bars Tue, 18 February 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the frt bar goes in place of yours and the clip on attaches itself to the radius rods and i can ship it to you the prices i wont are 100 each plus shipping to you ,also the 2 frt bars gives you a chance of more bar or less on your car for body stiffness ,the back 1 has brackets that go on the diff
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stablizer bars Tue, 18 February 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaRA45 wrote on Mon, 17 February 2003 16:25

3 front and 1 rear 1 clip on 4 years old 1 six months old and 24mm, 4 years old ,back 4 years old as well i have been using them to make the car handle at race tracks and have custom made 1000 dollar specials fully adjustable in the car

Which of these bars did you find most suitable for street & track driving?
Can you qoute the diameter of each bar again,
ie Fronts:
bar 1 - selby - 24mm - 4yrs...
bar 2 ... etc.

What was custom made for $1000 and fully adjustable in the car???

"also the 2 frt bars gives you a chance of more bar or less on your car for body stiffness," - Do you mean using two at the front or are they different diamters?

"the back 1 has brackets that go on the diff" - Do these require welding onto the diff housing?

sorry mate for my lack of technical expertise/lingo

Cheers,

Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stablizer bars Sun, 23 February 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still interested in the front and rear stabiliser bars man, how much do you estimate these items weigh each?
how does $80 plus shipping sound for both 1 front and 1 rear

Peace

BlackRA28
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: stablizer bars Sun, 23 February 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your dreaming, buy them new they are 200 a piece .iwont 100 each thats half price
sam_
Regular

December 2002

Re: stablizer bars Mon, 24 February 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Im interested.
So you have front and rear Selby's sway bars that would fit onto a RA23? And the rear bar's mounts - did you cut them back off the diff they were on?
Please get in touch, Sam.
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: stablizer bars Tue, 25 February 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sam i actually have 3 front bars ,1 clip on, 1 24mm and 1 fully new adjustable 1 and the rear is a selby or now they are called whiteline 18mm with brackets that bolt up to the diff .
the clip on bolts to the radius rods while you still have the std or more bar on ,all bars are 100 each except the fully adjustable 1 i wont 200 for it they sell them for 275 they rate this bar from 20mm to 24 it has 4 holes to change the stiffness
sam_
Regular

December 2002

Re: stablizer bars Tue, 25 February 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent Smile
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stablizer bars Mon, 03 March 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey CelicaRA45, are these bars still available?
what are the other diameters of the front bars? one is adjustable 20-24mm, what are the other two? i may be interested again in one of them, if you are still looking for a sale

Guy

fat_tonez01@hotmail.com
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: stablizer bars Tue, 04 March 2003 08:01 Go to previous message
right i have 3 front bars 1 is 24 mm 1 is fully adjustable 20 to 24 and there is a clip on bar that is 18mm and it clips on to the radius rods or the caster rods
and i have 1 rear 18mm rear bar
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3 inch stainless steel HKS style muffler
Next Topic:How Much Are You Willing To Pay For.................
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 25 15:10:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.049620866775513 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.