Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 11 October 2005 00:25 Go to next message
hey all this is my rotor!!

engine: its just a efi 13b, with a pod, and a strut brace, and cooling it down is a 16" thermo fan, not really much done here!!
so its fair stock, RAN OUT OF $$$ AND LOST JOB!! SO I GOT NO FUNDS!!

paint: just got sprayed red and black!! very straight body and no rust!!

interior: all covered in red and black vinyl,custom made led tacho(original one just moded.)
MRSEVN embossed in the door trim, to go with plates.
carbon fibre dash cluster, sports wheel, knob and hand brake.
leds mounted all round the car to light things up!!

stereo: (it pumps) its got a pioneer heap unit running a set of 6" splits in the front door with a set of rockford tweeters.
the back seats were removed and inplace of that is a custom made sub box holding 2x12" pioneer carbon fibre subs, and a set of pioneer 6x9z.
and on the custom made parcell tray is embeded a 1000w kenwood amp running the subs, and in side the boot is a deep cycle battery keeping it all running, also in the boot is a 800w amp running the 6x9z.
and a contiues battery charger keeping the deep cycle battery going, ( so you dont run the front one out)
mounted on top of the head unit is a in dash 7" tft monitor and in the glove box is a custom mounted ps2,
and also a line drive graphic equalizer.

suspension: its got a full set of low king springs in it, with a full set of koni adjustables.
Tucking under the gaurds are a set of 18x8.5 chrome vault kaotic, with 95% rubber.

i want $11000 or swap for something else.

for more information call millzy on 0415499115, im located in taree!!

THANX!!

Attachment: Picture 001.jpg
(Size: 58.91KB, Downloaded 1026 time(s))
Attachment: Picture 004.jpg
(Size: 45.25KB, Downloaded 663 time(s))
Attachment: Picture.jpg
(Size: 47.78KB, Downloaded 527 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
anothe
Regular

July 2004
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 11 October 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a non turbo for 11k?

if you look your car up on carsales mate its the only n/a there for 11k. Id say you will get more interest at a lower price.
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 11 October 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate but i would have to agree, now we all know that cars just dont hold their value, you might have spent that much on it or more but it aint worth that now.

Sorry mate.

Sam.
sleepermx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 11 October 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be honest id prefer it without all
that stuff in it and a back seat,

how much for it without all the non mazda stuff removed
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
with out everything!! Fri, 14 October 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with out everything i would want $8500 there is alot of shit to pull out and i still have the back seat and all the other stuff!!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8500 for a near stock s4? ok.
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well the body condition is mint aand the suspension is near new! the interior is all renewed with all new plastics. and its got 11 months rego left on it!
Gimpy
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and it was owned by a 'p' plater *cough* thrashed....
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really i can bearly afford to drive, cause of the fuel prices and me out of a job now!!

but mate you can think wat you wanna think!!
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can say its over priced but you cant just assumed its trashed,
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Fri, 14 October 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh back off girls

i can vouch just how good the S4s are.. i have one Smile

great upgrade from the boosted RA23 to the boosted FC3S.

put suspension under them, and there the shit!!

this is one clean FC and definatly worth the asking price, youve actually gotta see the thing to believe it!! its faultless

drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sat, 15 October 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx heaps bud!!

im over everyone narking on my car if you havent seen it you cant say its shit and trashed!!

and if you dont wanna buy it y even bother waisting my time!!

but every one out there who AINT dissin my ride thanx!!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sat, 15 October 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the fd3s and the fc3s, they are the hottest rides to come out of japan in their respective times.

your looking at selling this this, then you would be advised to listen somewhat to the consumer base who is informing you that the product offered is not worth the price.

they arent saying your rides shit, its just that it aint worth how much your asking.

we all want the most money whenever we sell something, but you probably wont sell it for this price, be reasonable.

Im not dissing your car, just giving you some friendly info, at the end of the day its your car, and you want 11k for it, if you dont get that amount, how the fruck does that effect me?

sweet ride Very Happy

Eldar.O.
rollaracer
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy put this car on
www.ausrotary.com
and you WILL sell the car there

go the series 4 rotor
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was just about to say that, i sold my old RX4 there pretty quick
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its actualy really hard to sell these cars.
i bought a s4 and spent 7g's on it then sold it for 3.5, all within the space of 6 months.
What makes it harder is the market is flooded with impored fc turbos from japan which are going quite cheaply too
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Sun, 16 October 2005 13:35

i bought a s4 and spent 7g's on it then sold it for 3.5, all within the space of 6 months

no offense, but that car must of been the biggest peice of crap before you spen the 7k on it!

drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thanx all!!

i tried to put it on ausrotary but it wouldnt let me register. something to do with my email address!!

so thats why its not there!!

do you reacon someone can forward this onto ausrotary!!
if anyone can that would be great!!

i am willing to negotiate that price so ppl NAME A PRICE!!
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Sun, 16 October 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

[Updated on: Sun, 16 October 2005 14:09]

drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bud i dont really wanna do that i want everything gone with it!!

so i dont have all this shit laying round that i aint gonna use again!!

sorry
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Mon, 17 October 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Sun, 16 October 2005 13:35

i bought a s4 and spent 7g's on it then sold it for 3.5, all within the space of 6 months.
What makes it harder is the market is flooded with impored fc turbos from japan which are going quite cheaply too

was 7 g's all up, got the car for 5, still recovering from it actualy
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Mon, 17 October 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know i put a shit load of $$$ in now im broke and cant afford to drive it!!

but now i gotta sell it!!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 18 October 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pop it on carsales.com.au
its $10 and will luv u long time!
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Wed, 19 October 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its allready on car sales!!

thanx anyway!!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Wed, 19 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well... now u play the waiting game... u checked out other mazda sites?
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Thu, 20 October 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car is everywhere!!

except for the trading post!! its to dear to advertise!!

i guess ill just wait!!
drfta_7
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: custom rotor!! rx7 s4!! for sale or swap!! any considered!! Tue, 25 October 2005 11:53 Go to previous message
its still 4 sale!!

its going in the trading post soon!!

i am willing to sawp as well as cash adj!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:eoi roadworthy ke20
Next Topic:fs: 1997 Toyota Hilux Ute $3000 (Damaged) QLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:50:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008181095123291 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.