Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Beaten by an Excel - not happy!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
icon8.gif  Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 02:33 Go to next message
So, last night, I'm driving my mates home form the city in my SX seca, and theres a shitty excel driving behind me.

Pulled up next to me a set of lights so I thought I'd smoke him.

I got him by a mile at the start but didn't bother reving it up and dumping the clutch, so he's gone past while I'm waiting for it get into the power band, thinking it's all over once I hit 5500 rpm, but with a full tank of petty and my fat mates (my cars stock hieght and it looked like it lowered about 4 inches i the rear!) I had no power! Mad Mad

Now I want turbo even more Evil or Very Mad

Man, thats pisses me off, considering I managed to whip a BA falcon and an integra the other night Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want a tissue no one cares, lock thread, it is illegal to do said events and as such toymods does not like you talking about them as it portrays the club in bad light.

The fact you did it with other ppl in the car shows how much respect you have for your own yet other ppl's lives. Rolling Eyes
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused with the gze they drink petrol like water Confused

fwd + power = ARGH
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 12:47

Confused with the gze they drink petrol like water Confused

fwd + power = ARGH

Meh petrol like water try 15L per 100km from a N/A 2.4L Shocked .
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 12:09

Want a tissue no one cares, lock thread, it is illegal to do said events and as such toymods does not like you talking about them as it portrays the club in bad light.

The fact you did it with other ppl in the car shows how much respect you have for your own yet other ppl's lives. Rolling Eyes

And the fact that I didn't speed doesn't matter? I don't speed with other people in the car

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 02:58]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam... mine does 7.7l per 50km = 15.4 - 100km Sad and i need front tyres on top of that, my rears are almost new... maybe i should just swap em over Confused

die 1.6 supercharged die Mad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL i'm glad teh excel beat you fag

PWN3D
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lachie wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 12:57

And the fact that I didn't speed doesn't matter? I don't speed with other people in the car

You alluded to street racing whether or not you break the speed limit doesn't matter you we're still racing someone on the street which is illegal. Didn't break the speed limit my arse what you didn't get out of first gear. Most traffic lights are in 60 to 80kmph zone. Now lets assume 60kmph, you'd be pushing 50-60kmph in first you said you waited for 5500rpm to get on the power curve, so unless you we're in first you'd be above 60kmph.

The one and only car i drove with a 4age (20V) was doing 70kmph in second gear at 5000rpm.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. My car makes 125kw at the fly, and gets 7.7ltr/100km. Razz

As for power + fwd = yuck, I'll agree on that. The Integra is sorta reaching the upper limits of how much power I'd wanna put down through the front wheels.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 03:25]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know what they say about racing excels

it's like being in the special olympics.
"it doesn't matter if u win or lose your still a retard"

EDIT: The pain killers are killing me

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 05:08]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:26

"it doesn't matter if u win or loose your still a retard"

so wat happens if u lose to an excel?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:29

Mookie wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:26

"it doesn't matter if u win or loose your still a retard"

so wat happens if u lose to an excel?

Your penis falls off.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um read it fool, it says it doesn't matter if you win or loseyou're still a retard, unless of course you are referring to his loose typo.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon 3 more posts (excluding lost penis jokes) before the thread is locked?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So, last night, I'm driving my mates home form the city in my SX seca, and theres a shitty excel driving behind me.

Pulled up next to me a set of lights so I thought I'd smoke him.

Once I read this much of the "story" I knew it was going to be ghey Laughing

Quote:

I got him by a mile at the start but didn't bother reving it up and dumping the clutch, so he's gone past while I'm waiting for it get into the power band (TVIS asp yo!!!!)

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8711/notfastnotfurious1ml.jpg

Laughing

You = teh gheyness as Evan already pointed out.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:33

um read it fool, it says it doesn't matter if you win or loseyou're still a retard, unless of course you are referring to his loose typo.

You know that thing you just said there? Yeah? Boring! Shut up.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 03:36]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea but he isnt the one with the excel Rolling Eyes

and theres no tvis in a small port Confused
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yea but he isnt the one with the excel

and theres no tvis in a small port

Minor technicalities.

FACTS:

1. The AE92 Seca SX is farken slow so no race in it is ever going to be exciting enough to bother getting on here and telling people about it.

2. Racing Excels is like saying you out sprinted a small child at the shops, or pushed in front of someone with a seeing eye dog.

3. The whole original story wreaks of SPS (small penis syndrome) so I can only assume this is just another corolla driver with a small dick and an inferiority complex who tries to drag every prick off the lights even though the other car is not even remotely interested in a race.

Cool

Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 12:34

You alluded to street racing whether or not you break the speed limit doesn't matter you we're still racing someone on the street which is illegal. Didn't break the speed limit my arse what you didn't get out of first gear. Most traffic lights are in 60 to 80kmph zone. Now lets assume 60kmph, you'd be pushing 50-60kmph in first you said you waited for 5500rpm to get on the power curve, so unless you we're in first you'd be above 60kmph.

The one and only car i drove with a 4age (20V) was doing 70kmph in second gear at 5000rpm.

20v has a C56 gearbox so the ratios are different

80K zone, car only gets to roughly 55k's in first so there still 25k's to play with in second

And yes, I was only in first when it hit 5500rpm

And like my mate always says, don't street race. It's not worth it and I need my license

I hardly see planting it off the lights as street racing.

I've only had two speeding fines in 5 yrs of driving and one was when I was a nieve 16yr old and the other was a guenuine accident when I missed the 60 sign coming into a town.

Geez guys, I just thought that it was funny I got beaten by an excel (still not happy though) cause I thought with all the people in the car it would suprise them more.

Oh, and I didn't speed when I beat the BA either
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You still illuded to a street no matter what you say, you got a speeding fine when you we're sixteen good effort there on you're L's. Razz
Including my l's i have been driving for four years now and never had an fine.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I am going to assume that Mary-Jane Family type wasn't racing in her BA Wink

Rona will check the stats and confirm this Smile
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:17

Quote:

yea but he isnt the one with the excel

and theres no tvis in a small port

Minor technicalities.

FACTS:

1. The AE92 Seca SX is farken slow so no race in it is ever going to be exciting enough to bother getting on here and telling people about it.

2. Racing Excels is like saying you out sprinted a small child at the shops, or pushed in front of someone with a seeing eye dog.

3. The whole original story wreaks of SPS (small penis syndrome) so I can only assume this is just another corolla driver with a small dick and an inferiority complex who tries to drag every prick off the lights even though the other car is not even remotely interested in a race.

Cool

I dirve like a granny most of the time (due to the cost of petrol) and the reason I dirve a rolla is cause I got it for a very decent price from my dad adn my celica was cactus beyond repair.

I was on my p's when I was 16, got them, when I was 16 and 1/2 like most people in this state

I've got uni work to anyway, so this is the last post i'm making today

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 03:54]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:47

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quotashun of the Centuryyyyyy.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:53

Quote:

Lol that or his uber sick reaction time meant he beat the taxi to the other side of the lights, shit you can get your p's when your 16 and a half in SA, NSW is 17 and VIC is 18 (suckers).
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I dirve like a granny most of the time

So you touch park, bang doors into other cars, mount curbs, cut people off, have a blue rinse and often drive well under the speed limit when you are not racing excels and Fowlcoons Wink

Oh and I actually like the AE92, nice cars. I drive an AE82 as a shitter daily hack Smile I just don't feel the need to race anyone in it, it would be like the whole event was in slow motion Laughing
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:27

ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:53

Quote:

Lol that or his uber sick reaction time meant he beat the taxi to the other side of the lights, shit you can get your p's when your 16 and a half in SA, NSW is 17 and VIC is 18 (suckers).

No, it was a guy, surpirsed the shit of him, and the rolls'a not that slow, not claiming it's quick either but it's only a NA 1.6 so it goes pretty good for a such a small engine.

And I don't thrash it everyhwere, in reference to me drving like a granny. And my grandma doesn't drive like that, shes a hoon!

Yeah, the AE92 are quite nice cars, but can't wait to get a Celesior though

edit: uni work is pissing me off needed a break again

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 04:09]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lachie wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:08

And my grandma doesn't drive like that, shes a hoon!

Now your saying you drive like a hoon make up your mind lol Razz
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No I said I drive like a granny not my grandma!

And getting yours p's at 16 1/2 is probably the reason y SA's youth road toll is large
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And getting yours p's at 16 1/2 is probably the reason y SA's youth road toll is large

That and everyone racing every Excel they pull up beside Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:15

Quote:

here i thought it was cos there speedos looked like the one in lachie's avatar. Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:18

ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:15

Quote:

here i thought it was cos there speedos looked like the one in lachie's avatar. Razz

What? You mean... broken? And allways pointing at the end of the speedo?
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd tell you the stort behind that but after what everyone has said they might get pissed off again.
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next time u may wanna tell ur fat mates to get the fuck out b4 u run another excel... that way u wont look like such a dick when exceling past an excel.......................

actually.............. dont bother running an excel agian......... its fuckin stupid......... much like taking advantage of 16 year old freshy's that have drank about 5 too many drinks at ur best mates street party.............

G up............... whammm phssssttt... wft ... eey man I dont know either.................... it just came out.............

Razz
chit chew
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lachie wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:49

80K zone, car only gets to roughly 55k's in first so there still 25k's to play with in second

And like my mate always says, don't street race. It's not worth it and I need my license

I've only had two speeding fines in 5 yrs of driving and one was when I was a nieve 16yr old and the other was a guenuine accident when I missed the 60 sign coming into a town.

Geez guys, I just thought that it was funny I got beaten by an excel (still not happy though) cause I thought with all the people in the car it would suprise them more.

lol ur m8s are gay whos m8 says dont street race man u might get caught hahahahahahaah i think ur parents were in the car not ur m8s
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I'd tell you the stort behind that but after what everyone has said they might get pissed off again.

You had the car sitting on chassis/axle stands in your garage and took the car through to the top of 5th then took a photo of your speedo with the worst possible camera you could find and vaseline smeared over the lens Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=berad wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:01lol ur m8s are gay whos m8 says dont street race man u might get caught hahahahahahaah i think ur parents were in the car not ur m8s
[/quote]
No i just don't go cruising with a car full of ppl sic, if i have mates in the car its generally to drive to and from a destination (pub/club or somewhere) and being the car it is they generally don't encourage racing.

Even if they did i wouldn't, I won't hold myself responsible for killing my mates should something go wrong. Car with a full load, accelerates slower, handles worse and takes longer to stop, sick lets go racing. Freak Freak Rolling Rolling

Infact i just don't go cruising per se ie the runs brighton etc. If i go for a drive like i did on saturday night (first time in probably 8 months), i'll choose a nice relaxing run just to blow some of the shit out of the exhaust thats built form too much city driving.

I prefer to go for a drive on my own, one for the above stated reasons and two I find it to be relaxing. Just to go for a drive whether it be just to give the car a run or to find a nice piece of road, have music on and gives me time to clear my head and have very few worries.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 05:13]

soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:09]
berad wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:01lol ur m8s are gay whos m8 says dont street race man u might get caught hahahahahahaah i think ur parents were in the car not ur m8s
[/quote

No i just don't go cruising with a car full of ppl sic, if i have mates in the car its generally to drive to and from a destination (pub/club or somewhere) and being the car it is they generally don't encourage racing.

Even if they did i wouldn't, I won't hold myself responsible for killing my mates should something go wrong. Car with a full load, accelerates slower, handles worse and takes longer to stop, sick lets go racing. Freak Freak Rolling Rolling

Infact i just don't go cruising per se ie the runs brighton etc. If i go for a drive like i did on saturday night (first time in probably 8 months), i'll choose a nice relaxing run just to blow some of the shit out of the exhaust thats built form too much city driving.

I prefer to go for a drive on my own, one for the above stated reasons and two I find it to be relaxing. Just to go for a drive whether it be just to give the car a run or to find a nice piece of road, have music on and gives me time to clear my head and have very few worries.

I have resisted the urge for sooo long,.. But I just can't any longer

Corona,. Your a dickhead,.. Straight up!

And I'm not only referring to this post specifically,.. I can't be bothered collating all the retarded threads and posts you have contributed to,...

Please,.. Just post when it's relevant to the subject, or constructive,

Cheers
myne
Regular

October 2005
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 13:00

dam... mine does 7.7l per 50km = 15.4 - 100km Sad and i need front tyres on top of that, my rears are almost new... maybe i should just swap em over Confused

die 1.6 supercharged die Mad

What the hell is wrong with it?
It must be in limp mode AND have the cold start injector pumping constantly.
15.4/100 is rediculous. Even if I did 200kph for half an hour, I doubt I'd use 15L
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could easily use more if you stay under 40km/hr and accelerate hard between traffic lights that are close together... cruising at any speed uses much less petrol/km than not actually doing many km Wink
myne
Regular

October 2005
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My 4agze seems to be managing a fairly healthy 10/100 with moderately heavy acceleration most of the time and occasional flat foot driving. I just cleaned my injectors, and set my base timing so I am hoping for a slight drop in usage.
His engine must have something quite wrong with it.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:01

lol ur m8s are gay whos m8 says dont street race man u might get caught hahahahahahaah i think ur parents were in the car not ur m8s

I think this is the most nested loops i have seen in a post.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myne wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 17:33

My 4agze seems to be managing a fairly healthy 10/100 with moderately heavy acceleration most of the time and occasional flat foot driving. I just cleaned my injectors, and set my base timing so I am hoping for a slight drop in usage.
His engine must have something quite wrong with it.

wat the hell.... i think i better get a service Confused

but that was city driving? and also alot of idle atm, but 15.4 was a estimated guess:
1- filled up tank
2- drive around
3- 3 days later & 50kms later filled up again (different station but) 7.7l

Mad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=soaringmik wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 17:07]
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:09

berad wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:01lol ur m8s are gay whos m8 says dont street race man u might get caught hahahahahahaah i think ur parents were in the car not ur m8s
[/quote

I have resisted the urge for sooo long,.. But I just can't any longer

Corona,. Your a dickhead,.. Straight up!

And I'm not only referring to this post specifically,.. I can't be bothered collating all the retarded threads and posts you have contributed to,...

Please,.. Just post when it's relevant to the subject, or constructive,

Cheers

agreed....esp. after reading this thread.

you readily admitted to racing and beating a rolla on the old pac... so how can you take such a stance even against merely accelerating as hard as possible to the speed limit? (as silly as said story sounds racing an excel)
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only start worrying about fuel when they use over 2.3litres per km,dosnt take long to drain 60 litres!lmao Laughing
mick
myne
Regular

October 2005
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 18:17

wat the hell.... i think i better get a service Confused

but that was city driving? and also alot of idle atm, but 15.4 was a estimated guess:
1- filled up tank
2- drive around
3- 3 days later & 50kms later filled up again (different station but) 7.7l

Mad

Well suburb driving mostly. I dont have to deal with heaps of traffic, but it's not steady cruising all the way, and I'd expect some of my harsh twisty country runs to drag the milage down.
Ask the computer what's going on. All you need is a paperclip and a working check engine light. The computer will flash out some codes and tell you what's up. Otherwise, if you dont, only toyota or a good efi joint will actually check the codes. Most service joints are still not comfortable with computers.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Beaten by an Excel - not happy! Mon, 17 October 2005 12:07 Go to previous message
ndgcpr wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 17:33

berad wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:01

I think this is the most nested loops i have seen in a post.

I agree Laughing
Street drags should be illegal....ooohh wait..it is!!!! Shouldn't be on forum!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mod my Corolla or Upgrade?
Next Topic:$$Eng sert for 4a-ge conversion
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 17:15:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013885974884033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.