Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
johnO2
Occasional Poster

June 2005
E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 14:45 Go to next message
Hey Guys

I'm Currently looking into importing an AE86 coupe. So I'm thinking of selling my AE86 hatch. All rust has being professionally cut out. The rear arches flared. Exterior painted red with custom gold ultra fine glitter fleck. It's really shiny and it hasn't had it's final sand or cut and polish yet. Engine bay also painted red but with more gold glitter. Interior has being stripped, sound deadening gone and sprayed satin black. Roof lining, door trims front trim all painted satin black. The dash has being re trimmed in black vinyl. Comes with a unpainted fiberglass hatch and t18 diff and drive train. So how much do people think it's worth.

Please post your opinions.
  Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is worth whatever someone is prepared to pay.
Take the 89 soarer with a claimed $ 6000 paint job asking $3500.
With good pics,patience and luck you may recover your costs.I hope thats how it goes! CHEERS.Pete. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 15:13]

glasstraxx
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, where do you live? what engine? got pics?
pm thanks
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glasstraxx wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 23:13

hi, where do you live? what engine? got pics?
pm thanks

its a shell mate...no engine
glasstraxx
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha whoops, does it have the grill front bit or the smooth one? (above the bumper)
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds nice man, just need to find the right buyer for it, id give u $1000 for it, id think its worth more like 2k.. but yeah, gotta find the right person for it.
johnO2
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: E.O.I Rust free and resprayed AE86 Levin Rolling shell Mon, 17 October 2005 22:27 Go to previous message
Thanks fellas
Around 2thou is what I thought people would say. I reckon I'll keep it for now then. When my car comes from japan I put it's engine in my old shell and my 6thou worth of engine sitting in the shed in the new shell. I reckon that'd be the way to go.
Thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI gti r
Next Topic:FS - 1993 Celica (WRC Trophy Limited Edition)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 03:39:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047528743743896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.