Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:36 Go to next message
https://www.screenlights.com/

https://www.screenlights.com/images/headlights/IMG_1659.jpg

https://www.screenlights.com/images/headlights/pic14.jpg

https://www.screenlights.com/images/headlights/pic4.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
u can now watch tv while standing out side of ur car at maccas
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where do you find this shit Shocked, some pretty neat install but fuck me smash and grab would become quite easy unless of course you have polycarbonate plastic on the headlights.

The question really has to be asked why i mean how many screen do you need on your car to win autosalon or is it so after you hit a pedestrian they can calm down by watching their favourite simpsons episode.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Is it illegal?
A power (ON / OFF) switch is provided in every set to allow you to control whether or not the TV's will be on.

i'll take that as a no...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Add a camera to the bumper and connect it to the headlight mounted screen. Then when you run kents over they can watch their own demise in real time Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:39

Add a camera to the bumper and connect it to the headlight mounted screen. Then when you run kents over they can watch their own demise in real time Confused

coolest use for rice..evar
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:11

ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:39

coolest use for rice..evar

second.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, stream real time rice battles live on the internet!
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely they are just photochops?? What possible use could this mod have, other than keeping LCD panel manufacturers in business?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you neeed is a data projector at the front, so you pull up anywhere... start playng GT Razz
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old rolla's they did that on pimp my ride....you know how its now cool to make your boot pop up the wierd backwards way...well they mounted the projector so when the boot popped up it'd shine over the car.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like these... Hehehe... Expect to see them at the next Autosalon...
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u guys r crazy didnt u read the specs??? it says it give u anotehr 50 kw easy duh thatss wat its for pppfffttttt Razz
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Mon, 17 October 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what's more of a worry. The product or the fact that you looked for it.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Tue, 18 October 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Imagine the cost of a front end collision. Damn, insurance is costly enough as it is, but seriously. As if HID headlight kits weren't expensive enough...
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Tue, 18 October 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 21:49

I like these... Hehehe... Expect to see them at the next Autosalon...

you cant be serious?........................................ Rolling Eyes
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Tue, 18 October 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark....

I'm somewhat concerned, this product is one of several that you have posted recently of a rice nature and I am starting to think that maybe you are actually LOOKING for ways to rice you car up?

I find this worrying and I think you need to go to the bathroom and have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Concider this a warning... Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Tue, 18 October 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe Sorry, I've just become good acquaintences with a Honda owner.

Does that answer your concerns sufficiently?

Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: If you thought zorst spinnahz were ghey, check this shiznitz out! Tue, 18 October 2005 04:23 Go to previous message
Only if you get them to sell the Honda in favour of a Toyota.

Or they are female.... Very Happy

Otherwise I would be reviewing that aquaintance...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Grand Theft Auto San Andres
Next Topic:WHo can remove Sim Lock?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:49:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055058002471924 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.