Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Ever heard the term sarcasm/smart arse, you think i don't know that most drifters either buy or get second hand/trash tyres.

from some of the dumb shit you write, yes I did assume that and will continue to do so...

Quote:

More to the fact you also assume that i don't have said contacts.

youre uncle doesnt count

Quote:

What the hell is a gnub, must be an SA term never heard it before.

what www.dictionary.com didnt have a 4 paragraph reply you couldnt copy and paste in here?
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:20

Quote:

Oh really? I'd like to see you keep up with my non Type R Integra.

The Celica is the hairdressers car anyway.

Oh gawd here we go, battle of the SPS (small penis syndrome) crowd.

Rona v Integra who will win it's gonna be tight Laughing

So what do you drive mr smarty pants? Would it be a Corolla by any chance?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:24

from some of the dumb shit you write, yes I did assume that and will continue to do so...

Atleast i've never suggested that someone put their cam in upside down Razz .
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Would it be a Corolla by any chance?

Fark yeah!

Wouldn't have it any other way. Chicks cars rock!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:57

MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:24

Atleast i've never suggested that someone put their cam in upside down Razz .

holy shit!

if i consulted a motor magazine/all knowing uncle before every post I made I would never fuck up either...

youre an idiot

dictionary.com that one
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just in case you missed it on the end of the last page Rona:

Quote:

More to the fact you also assume that i don't have said contacts.

MR1J isn't talking about that shit your Mum covers your school books with.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And not the kind of contacts you stick on your eyeball either Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:12

I could also chew my own testicles off

that's one heck of a claim to fame.....

i guess you can only do it a couple of times and then you have no more party tricks.... oh wait.. you can seduce people with a honduh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is a classic joke re-jigged.

Q. Why does Shraka lick his own balls?

A. Because he can.

Edit:

Q. Why does Shraka lick Ronas balls?

A. Because he can.

Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2005 07:06]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 17:02

Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:12

I could also chew my own testicles off

that's one heck of a claim to fame.....

i guess you can only do it a couple of times and then you have no more party tricks.... oh wait.. you can seduce people with a honduh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh, and if you video tape it, you could make a farken mint selling the vids.. could be bigger than the paris Hilton tapes Shocked Shocked Shocked
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hey!!! What happened to the thread? It started off with a chick with a hot nose, then to an even hotter fat chick with a great moustache, and now it's degenerated into a slanging match.

Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:15

Hmmm, obviously talking about the post-77, non-JDM, non-GT versions of the car.

Isn't the Echo the new hairdressers car now? The Celica is too expensive for hairdressers and the Corolla seems to be still locked into the shopping trolley class and lacks the small, ugly-quirkiness that seems to capture the hairdresser market.

I think hairdressers are into Swifts, Echos Barinas, Festivas and shit like that. I doubt they could afford anything else.

seeyuz
river
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:25

Quote:

Laughing i am quite sure that his girly Corolla would be alot quicker than your ghey honda. its toymods not hondamods.

anyhu where are more pictures of girls with beautiful plastic arses Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My owndah can nevah looze! VTEC YO!
Razz
The Honda is pretty good for a daily/cruiser with a bit of poke. which is all it's for.

And yeah, I'm pretty flexable. And with the excessive size of my balls, it wouldn't be hard to chew one of them off. Razz lol
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:21

Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:48

Question does your car have a mirror on the drivers side sunshield thing, if yes i rest my case. Laughing

my celsior has a mirror on the drivers side...so does the soarer...

would you classify them as hairdressers cars?

i was going to say the same thing.

how can you classify the soarer as a hairdressers car?

especially Matt's 1JZ powered drift beast?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 00:29

And yeah, I'm pretty flexable. And with the excessive size of my balls, it wouldn't be hard to chew one of them off. Razz lol

VIDS OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 00:41

Shraka wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 00:29

VIDS OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only in japan... Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:15

Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 15:32

No the integra is a hairdressers car (bar type R...

celica is hairdressers car..... Evil or Very Mad
i dont think so..... Evil or Very Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona seems to be a bitter old "sheltered geek"

Teh RoNA is Teh Winz0R all teh time and any oth3R car sucks teh ballsz0r!

dude, relax, your cars not a performance car, it was never built to be one, its alright that you cant beat some cars, on top of that, it has 400k+ you expect to win bathurst or something with it?

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 01:54

dude, relax, your cars not a performance car, it was never built to be one, its alright that you cant beat some cars, on top of that, it has 400k+ you expect to win bathurst or something with it?

Eldar.O.

Um old lol i'm 19 fool, and in which part of this thread did I ellude to my car being better than any other, i simply stated my opinion that majority of two door fwd cars are predominantly owned by hairdressers. I never made a comment about the corona being better than them nor did I say my car could win bathurst.

I have been in a gsi integra same shape as Shraka's and they go pretty hard, but it just ain't my cup of tea.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Mon, 17 October 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 07:58

EldarO wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 01:54

Eldar.O.

Um old lol i'm 19 fool, and in which part of this thread did I ellude to my car being better than any other, i simply stated my opinion that majority of two door fwd cars are predominantly owned by hairdressers. I never made a comment about the corona being better than them nor did I say my car could win bathurst.

I have been in a gsi integra same shape as Shraka's and they go pretty hard, but it just ain't my cup of tea.

and im elluding to the fact that no one cares what is or isnt your cup of tea
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I have been in a mans butt same shape as Shraka's and they go pretty hard, but it just ain't my cup of man chowder.

Fixed Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 00:01]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 18:47

Shraka wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:25

Quote:

Laughing i am quite sure that his girly Corolla would be alot quicker than your ghey honda. its toymods not hondamods.

anyhu where are more pictures of girls with beautiful plastic arses Cool

i fyi, ae82 corolla's are also granny carts
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Who mentioned anything about AE82s? I don't own one but I occassionally drive my girlfriends AE82.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 08:28

GSI? Well that's your problem right there. You need to be in a VTiR. Non VTEC = poo. Razz (Even though they still make over 100kw, which is pretty decent for a 1.8ltr)

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 00:39]

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 16:18

Never said i could keep up with it just said it was a hairdressers car as is pretty much every FWD 2 door coupe car on the road, its there desired target market.

Question does your car have a mirror on the drivers side sunshield thing, if yes i rest my case. Laughing

Is my memory serving me wrong or wasn't it u who was talking up a levin as your next car next car ? Rolling Eyes I think that fits the hairdressers car description u r giving Wink O and does it have a mirror above the driver side 'sunshield thing' id put a bet it probably does Laughing Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Possibility yes certainty no. Wink I also may put of buying a car for another 6 months that way i'll just pay cash for it, rather than stuffing round with a loan and part cash.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what you're trying to say is:

Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 11:10

Possibility yes certainty yes. Deep down i have always wanted to be a women and be a haridresser

Fixed for u Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 01:19]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope i actually leaning back towards an R33 GTST now, that or hopefully the caldina's may be approved by that time (unlikely).
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread sucks. Except for river's posts - they rock.

Why can't the forums greatest post whores /looks significantly in coronart142, ke382tg, mr1jz, shraka's etc directions/ confine their pointless arguing to one big "pointless argument and put-down thread" instead of polluting the rest of the forum?

I mean funny quips etc are fine, but there is just so much rubbish at the moment it's not funny.

That is all.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're planning to park an R33 at a trainstation?

Laughing

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Why can't the forums greatest post whores /looks significantly in coronart142, ke382tg, mr1jz, shraka's etc directions/ confine their pointless arguing to one big "pointless argument and put-down thread" instead of polluting the rest of the forum?

I mean funny quips etc are fine, but there is just so much rubbish at the moment it's not funny.

That is all.

I would have to agree somewhat, but I have found that most people who jump into a thread and get on their high-horse telling everyone off generally are very hypocritical as they have usually posted a lot of shite themselves at one time or another or have been guilty of similar actions Wink

It has been kept to the retarded threads in the Outhouse so don't get your knickers in a knot. I have not got into Rona sledging in the Tech section or elsewhere (plenty of others take care of that).

The new forums will see a complete end to this anyway as there is no place or tolerance for it.

You can always ignore the posts of selected people Smile

Back to the Nawsssss bulb for you Laughing

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 11:43

You're planning to park an R33 at a trainstation?

Laughing

Hey i park next to a brand spankers liberty GT almost everyday and there is probably 3 or 4 180sx's there, it'll be fully insured so atleast i'll get most of it back. Me is thinking of getting a sedan though.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 11:41

This thread sucks. Except for river's posts - they rock.

That is all.

You have a point.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WantaTurbo wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 11:17

So what you're trying to say is:

Possibility yes certainty yes. Deep down i have always wanted to be a women and be a haridresser

Fixed for u Wink

to be a women would be quite the turn of logic and a feat that would be somewhat profitable. to be a woman on the other hand is quite different.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 10:28

ohhh its on for young and old now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Laughing

Don't bring AE82's into this!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Possibility yes certainty no. Wink I also may put of buying a car for another 6 months that way i'll just pay cash for it, rather than stuffing round with a loan and part cash.

Please just get it over and done with - we're all sick of this:

Quote:

Once i get a better car at the end of this year i wanna join a cams affiliated club and gave some fun woot.

Quote:

will get rid of it at the end of the year more likely than not.

Quote:

am still keeping that option open for when i replace the rona at the end of this year thanks.

Quote:

I will be looking at getting a car around the 20 mark by the end of the year and will pay atleast half of this in cash.

Quote:

though i may get one next year when i get a new car.

Quote:

Once uni's over at the end of the year i have three to four months to look round on weekends for a new/newer car.

Quote:

it is likely i might go the other way at the end of this year if my parents have their say

Quote:

Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have half of what i want for a good car and i'll borrow the rest.

Quote:

at the end of the year will sell the rona and upgrade to something newer faster and more fun.

Quote:

I can't wait to go car shopping in my uni holidays and at the end of this year in search of a replacement.

Quote:

when i get a better car at the end of the year

Quote:

getting rid of the beast at the end of the year anyway.

Quote:

and at the end of the year if i get a car with abs i am gonna do the level one course again.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow have fun searching get a life.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 13:46

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ahhh the hypocrisy...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 13:16

Laughing

my mums got an AE82.. and she's a grandmother Razz

thus AE82 = granny cart Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 13:46

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy what can I say...im getting paid and it serves for some free entertainment at work Laughing Laughing Laughing

slutty man you know i love you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

rona fag

Get a life

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

lumpy what can I say...im getting paid and it serves for some free entertainment at work

Ditto here, and if I bag out my elderly, conservative, feminist and homosexual co-workers I think it would end in tears (theirs not mine) Laughing

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7226/nerds9va.jpg

I am thinking of purchasing a new car in February 2012, any ideas Rona?

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 16:39

Quote:

lumpy what can I say...im getting paid and it serves for some free entertainment at work

Ditto here, and if I bag out my elderly, conservative, feminist and homosexual co-workers I think it would end in tears (theirs not mine) Laughing

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7226/nerds9va.jpg

I am thinking of purchasing a new car in February 2012, any ideas Rona?

are you bubbles??? Laughing Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

are you bubbles???

If I am bubbles you are a leprechaun Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 16:46

Quote:

are you bubbles???

If I am bubbles you are a leprechaun Laughing

so it is true then, so you are bubbles and you are in a ghey relationship with da rona Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

so you are bubbles and you are in a ghey relationship with da rona

SEXY 16......
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8969/irish5ni.jpg
Laughing

Yeessssssss Rona and I are getting married after he buys his new car, I told him I won't be seen anywhere with him in the RT142 Laughing

Back to the topic of this thread, I notice that no one has been able to out do dom and his pic so far (the hot intahnet chick doesn't count).
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 16:14

Laughing

i saw an old lady driving an MZ20 once... that doesnt make it an old granny's car...

Razz

AE82 for the win! lol
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 17:09

oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 16:14

Laughing

i saw an old lady driving an MZ20 once... that doesnt make it an old granny's car...

Razz

AE82 for the win! lol

yup... every one is a winnah wit t3h ▓╛82!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn slut, thats impressive, rona just got his ass handed to him.

i love this site purely for the fact that i can observe the somewhat comical bitching that takes places and chime in once in a while to express my opinion..

and its piss funny too.

Eldar.O.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 17:00

Back to the topic of this thread, I notice that no one has been able to out do dom and his pic so far (the hot intahnet chick doesn't count).

YES very good point. hold on look wats happened

Topic at begininig of thread (below - x marks the spot)

x------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------->this.is.where.weve.ended.up

X but were back here again now! cmoooon out do me bitches
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 18:49

dude, Shiri pwned you aaaaages ago Razz

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:24

domasik wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 18:49

dude, Shiri pwned you aaaaages ago Razz

not in this thread old timer Razz Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:25

not in this thread old timer Razz Razz

oh.. my bad.... i'm sure he/she's here in spirit Razz

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 14:18

Laughing

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7959/ki2og.jpg

o i have more... plenty more Laughing i have no idea how smt_007 found that one! Laughing

wait, yes she is Razz

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd hit shiri's one first

mind you i have to find a pic of mine now
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: u cant do better than this, seriously Tue, 18 October 2005 23:59 Go to previous message
Embarassed

uumm

shut up stu
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona's Pics from Bathurst 2005
Next Topic:The cheapest set of rims produced by Japan
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:38:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084490776062012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.