Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » what do you guys think??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
glasstraxx
Newcomer

October 2005
what do you guys think?? Tue, 18 October 2005 14:48
ok basically, some guy is offering me a aus spec blue top levin stocker for 3.2k, with the flat thing between the light (not the grilled one, like the same as the levin in the banner of this website) i dont know what the exact model is but it was built in aug 84 and has 230k kms. the chasis has no rust any where except for the top door which is tiny and just near the boot which is also very small. the guy offering it too me was going to do it up as he owns and import company. it has a pioneer sound thiny with speakers with 2 lttle tweaker speakers thingsl (i thinks thats what there called) the car has been sitting for 9months in his car yard untouched.

He says the engine has been reconditioned, however it blew a bit of smoke orginally when my father reved it to 8k rpm, then not much smoke at all, but i think thats because has been sitting there for so long and oil has seeped into the cylinders

it has some minor porblem such as the boot jerks when initially opening and the dash board has some cracks in it on the bit on top infront of the steering wheel. also the front window has a small crack in it.

All electrics and gauges work and the fuel opener works.

It comes with the original stock rims which look mint tongue.gif

the chasis is perfectly rust free, i think this is true because it would ahve been the reason the guy orgininally bought it (like to do it up)

what do you guys think?

i am going to take pics of it tommorow.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone want to lend/hire me a welder
Next Topic:sunroof - where to buy in syd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:26:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054030418395996 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.