Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your sister is damn fine!
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn dude, that is quite unfortunate...

Got any better pics of your sister she looks hot!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh bitch Sad

brings a tear to my eye
guido
Regular

January 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's pretty nasty. Never trust a chick with your sports car. Is it insured? If it is then your laughing, you'll get the whole lot fixed, good as new.
guido
Regular

January 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW, is that your sis in those pics Shocked Post some pics up, she's fine!
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it her fault?.....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did she manage that effort, hope you get it fixed with not too much cost involved.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she has hep c ..... ignore her .

as far as i know there is a Red RA65 celica in Malaga (north of me up the freeway) i think ill be able buy 2xdoors both front fendersand bumper and rebend the front bumper mount then put all the red parts back on and get it resprayed (back yard style)

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 20:59

she has hep c ..... ignore her .

"Look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but dont swallow"

I'd hit it.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/uhh...IDIOT.jpg
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guido wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 16:09

That's pretty nasty. Never trust a chick with your sports car. Is it insured? If it is then your laughing, you'll get the whole lot fixed, good as new.

sports car? i thought we were talking about an RA65??
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know how a thread with a hot chick in it escaped my attention for so long.. but which one is your sis?
'cause I'd hit her friend, whichever one that happens to be.
guido
Regular

January 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adsport wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 21:45

Oh yeah, and your Corolla ... I mean Sprinter is a real sports car Razz
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a sprinter? haha news to me!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehehehe, I shagged a girl with great tits and a "can do" attitude in the top unit on the corner of that intersection!

http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/clint/sexandtheclinty.jpg
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 22:01

Hehehehehe, I shagged a girl with great tits and a "can do" attitude in the top unit on the corner of that intersection!

Was it julia. Maybe she was thinking about the shagging and not the driving..
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica UPDATE 15.7.05 new hatch+frontwindow (Whats a 56k ?) Tue, 18 October 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guido wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 20:36

Adsport wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 21:45

Oh yeah, and your Corolla ... I mean Sprinter is a real sports car Razz

if you are gonna call sprinters corollas then you may as well call pulsars silvias. they must be the same if they have the same engine right?

anyway, how did she manage that?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the pulsar wasnt released as a silvia anywhere in the world.

the ae86 is known as the Toyota Corolla Levin and the Toyota Sprinter Trueno, aswell as the Toyota Corolla GTS, among other names.

oh, and john, chnage the title, its a fence, not a wall.

one more thing, hook us up with your sister Cool

Eldar.O.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 00:03

the ae86 is known as the Toyota Corolla Levin and the Toyota Sprinter Trueno, aswell as the Toyota Corolla GTS, among other names.

gee thanks for clearing that up for me... Rolling Eyes

but in aus they are called sprinters
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Tue, 18 October 2005 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 02:03

the ae86 is known as the Toyota Corolla Levin and the Toyota Sprinter Trueno, aswell as the Toyota Corolla GTS, among other names, all of which just mean "same shit, different smell"

oh, and john, chnage the title, its a fence, not a wall.

those bricks look like wall to me Razz

CLG, i bet you have stories of many a Perth intersection Wink

and how the heck did she manage it? was she checking out the "hairdressers" mirror in the sunshade? Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Auto RA65 = Sports Car Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

btw your sister is hot

just in case you didnt know that already
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftae86 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 00:07

gee thanks for clearing that up for me... Rolling Eyes

but in aus they are called sprinters

In Aus pulsars are pulsars, im not debating the sprinter being a sprinter, im debating your choice of example.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~richo99/images/RA65/crash/Photolah068.jpg

looks like she smashed into half a wall and a half a fence. Oldcorollas get teh win this time Razz

oh yeah John.... your sister.... ah i wont say it... again!

Eldar.O.
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she must be dodgy though if shes got hep c.. dodnt know how u can tell thats shes hot from those photos guys cant even see her face
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stealth007008 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 13:22

she must be dodgy though if shes got hep c.. dodnt know how u can tell thats shes hot from those photos guys cant even see her face

Does not matter when your smashing her from behind!
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what with three condoms on!!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ur sisters fine i wouldnt be too upset if she smashed my fence Very Happy
mahon
Regular

September 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride dude,

how much did your foggies set you back?> did you install them yourself? Do they have a switch or did you use the existing parker light switch on the bar?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Eldar.O.

Sorry, im first in line Smile I also bags her friend.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Wed, 19 October 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dibs on sister + friend together! Razz

jokes

and for the record - A sprinter IS UNDENYABLY a corolla, there is no two ways about it.
guido
Regular

January 2005
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally, thankyou!!! A Sprinter is a Corolla, even though that car was an MR2, sorry. But a Pulsar is definately not a Silvia, they both use completely different engines. I'm pretty sure the Silvia uses the S... series engine, the same one that is used in the 200SX
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 05:45

jokes

and for the record - A sprinter IS UNDENYABLY a corolla, there is no two ways about it.

No shiz wack, why is it called AE86, cause its a corolla. Why is it called Corolla Levin, cause its a corolla. Why is it called a Trueno Sprinter, cause its a corolla. Why does it have a 1.6 engine, cause its a corolla. Why does it have unbeleivable aura, cause its a corolla. Why does it go so fast in the touge, cause its a corolla.

All these statements are facts of why its a corolla.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guido wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 10:00

Finally, thankyou!!! A Sprinter is a Corolla, even though that car was an MR2, sorry. But a Pulsar is definately not a Silvia, they both use completely different engines. I'm pretty sure the Silvia uses the S... series engine, the same one that is used in the 200SX

Pulsar SSS up until 2000 when it was axed ran and SR20de, but it is indeed very different to a silvia ie FWD vs RWD for starters, vs sprinter and KE70/AE71 which run same chassis, AE71 runs same engine aus spec (all these are derr facts but anyway).
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think all you guys are missing the point here...

RA65 - damaged! Shocked
NOOOOoooo.. !!!
I can imagine your pain John, after all the work put into it to neaten the car up .. and your sister does her best to smash it!
Gotta ask how it happened tho? What did she tell you?... and whats the real story?

I hope you can fix it and get it back on the road soon!

that way your hot sister... I mean the RA65 can join us on more OST cruises! Wink

Best of luck man..

Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 15:50

Eldar.O.

Sorry, im first in line Smile I also bags her friend.

sharing it caring matt Razz

guido wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 08:00

GTiR Pulsars came with sr20 engines, 4wd and a whole bunch of stuff, also certain models of pulsar came with the SR20 just in FWD mode.

What i meant is that they use a completely different chassis/layout.

oh, and Damo, i havent missed the point, ive offered to help him fix it even!

Maybe we can work out some kind of payment/favour John Wink

Regardless, although John lovesd this car with all his heart, i think the main thing thasts important is that nobody got hurt.

Eldar.O.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 08:31

THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 05:45

jokes

No shiz wack, why is it called AE86, cause its a corolla. Why is it called Corolla Levin, cause its a corolla. Why is it called a Trueno Sprinter, cause its a corolla. Why does it have a 1.6 engine, cause its a corolla. Why does it have unbeleivable aura, cause its a corolla. Why does it go so fast in the touge, cause its a corolla.

Matt - you rock!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Thu, 20 October 2005 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats ok you can do even more with the celica now that your sister is paying for it! now to help you out ill give you $10 dolla your sister love me long time Evil or Very Mad

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Fri, 21 October 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 10:31

werd Very Happy
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Sun, 23 October 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about the car dude. I just wanted to say that your sister is hot and place a bid. My sister smashed her ra28 a few weeks ago. Once again hotness and your sister
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Sun, 23 October 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, we're all waiting for more pics of your sister!
give em up!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Sun, 23 October 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok............

http://www.eastcoastwahines.com/contestnews/amatue rcontest/04Easterns/images/ericgeiselman.hottie..j pg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: coFF33's RA65 Celica - SMASHED INTO A WALL BY HIS SISTER Sun, 23 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous message
you know how I know you're gay? Cos you just posted a pic of a gay man.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: ke70 corolla 2 door saloon
Next Topic:Adelaide - 1G-GTE RA28
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:12:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069639682769775 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.