Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

SX Front bumper lower lip Sun, 16 February 2003 11:41 Go to next message
yea after the add-on piece that came on the front bar of the SX and GTi corollas, thanx.
  Send a private message to this user    
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Mon, 17 February 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Mon, 17 February 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck eviljack, they aren't available through toyota any more. I found a import one which is a bit bigger than the aussie one. Ring around the wreckers. There is a zender lip at E.S.P in Melb, it's not bad condition needs some repairs.

Vic.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Mon, 17 February 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta
will look around
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oops to me Smile I went and bought the Zender extention today. I have been wanting one for over a year now. I have the Zender skirts and back bumper extention, so this completes the kit for me Smile
I have the SX front lip on my car at the moment, so if you are still after one, make an offer Smile
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you put up a picture of the zender front bar?

is the lip in good condition?

LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea how to link a pic to here Sad
Its a bit damaged with a split at the bottom of the zender bar extention, but shouldnt be too hard to fix. Its red too so i gotta get it sprayed!!! Grrrrrr

My SX lip is in perfect condition, I got it resprayed about 6 months ago too Sad
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got a price on it?

Very Happy
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well until today i never planned on selling it, and i have no idea what they are worth, so I guess make an offer. What were you wanting to pay for one?
shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyota ask $15 per side but they no longer make them. That might give you a guide for a price.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mia, can you send a pic of that Zender front lip to my e-mail please??? Send it to me and I'll post it up here...

Andrew, I forgot to ask at work today but I'll ask tomorrow... Somehoe I don't think it will be as cheap as $30 for the lip... I'll let you know how I go...

shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

I only rang Lander Toyota just before Christmas and was told $15 per side but that they no longer produce them and they no longer have any left overs in stock. I had one to sell but ended up giving it away as it was a bit damaged where it attaches to the bumper.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx ben and shane. Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 19 February 2003 07:54]

LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Wed, 19 February 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just sent the email to you Ben, you should have the pics right about now......
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Thu, 20 February 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew, Bad news dude... There are no more left at all... No way, no how, no can do... Searched for 1/2 hour and no results...

Shane, teh gave the last one away?!?!?! Thats a first that I havew heard... Toyota gives something away for FREE!!! Ususally charge a lot of money for that...

Mia, thanks for that... That crack in it looks pretty major... I think I could fir a few fingers in there Shocked Shocked Shocked ... I spose a bit of blood, sweat and tears could fix that though... And fiberglass...

shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Thu, 20 February 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

No mate. "I" gave the last one I had away for free. Smile

I had one that I got with some other parts ages ago and it was sitting around the shed, I had advertised it once and no bites so when someone expressed an interest I gave it to him coz it was a little damaged where it attahes to the bumper.

If you manage to convince Toyota to start giving stuff away please let me know, I have a list I will gladly bring in Wink

Cheers
Shane
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SX Front bumper lower lip Fri, 21 February 2003 00:16 Go to previous message
ME TOO, oh the list of stuff i have, Benny...... where do i start

good luck andrew, each time the holden becomes more toyota like, dont it Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corolla 2 Parts
Next Topic:WTB: 4K-E Dizzy
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 20:29:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052709579467773 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.