Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper skin Wed, 19 October 2005 15:39 Go to next message
After front bumper to suit MR2 AW11
Have tried parts locator and local wreckers etc anyone with any leads ??

cheers

Ps getting desperate car has extensive repairs steering rack o/h, struts, stabilizer bar end links, caliper o/h & pads, exhaust, rust repairs to door pillars, paint and pannel including wheels, just ordered window drive gears from 2rus just hope I get to drive it this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 08:17]

Send a private message to this user    
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Thu, 20 October 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have a front bumper but I do have a fairly complete AW11 SC that was written off.

Pretty much all the parts are available except the front end panels.

Let me know if you want any of it.
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Fri, 21 October 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the offer Starfire. Will keep you in mind.

cheers
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Mon, 24 October 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Thu, 27 October 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBBBBBBBBBBBBump. It must be all that bad karma from all the years of abuse to all those kombi, landrover and volvo drivers. Sorry guys but please just keep to the left hand lane!!
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Sun, 30 October 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Thu, 10 November 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b
u
m
bump
u
m
p

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Fri, 11 November 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck mate, maybe you might want to look abroad. the guys in the states have aw11's in wrecking yards the bastards. Mad
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper Sat, 12 November 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes feral4mr2 it would be nice to have access to all those spares

Does anyone have access or contacts to second hand parts from New Zealand etc might be the only way to pick up the front bumper or just the plastic moulding that covers it. I have read that in NZ you can buy the whole car for the price of a bumper here in Australia. Not sure if that is completly true but sure sounds tempting!

I have only recently found that when the motor was changed over the oil cooler was left disconnected!!!!! Anyone with a spare sump and the bits and fittings to connect up the water/oil cooler for a standard N/A AW11.

the only other things on my list are

OME radio braket to secure the stereo head unit, anyone know for sure if any other toyota model use a similar bracket? ("T"'s suggestion)

standard steering wheel

1 x rear shockie rubber cap

cheers JohnY
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Sat, 12 November 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got plenty of AW11 MR2 parts

PM me for details.

Jim
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Mon, 14 November 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Jim PM sent

cheers
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Fri, 18 November 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Mon, 21 November 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jim

Did you check to see if you had any of the bits I needed??

cheers JohnY
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Thu, 24 November 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks again to Toby from Meridian Motorsport

Toby has chased up sump and oil cooler parts as well as a few body parts. All I need is that bumper skin!!!!!!!!

cheers Johny
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Tue, 29 November 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Fri, 02 December 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: wtb MR2 AW11 front bumper & oil cooler sump with fittings Tue, 06 December 2005 08:16 Go to previous message
bbbbbbbbbbbbump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:W58 - 5 speed gearbox
Next Topic:WTB: 3sge extractors for st162 celica sx
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:01:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066061019897461 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.