Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ) Thu, 20 October 2005 17:07 Go to next message
Hi guys,

I have late model (Rare and harder to find) ae86 jdm parts for sale, coming in 3-4 weeks. Prices subject to change based on arrival of items. All items will be based in Perth

8 AE86 JDM LSD axles rear end complete disc to disc brake, with brake line, hand brake cables, unsure of lsd centre OEM or aftermarket, could be zenki or kouki, final drive or lsd centre atm. These have all been pressure cleaned, degreased, wide brushed, and resprayed in black so they all have been basically cleaned up and reconditioned exterior wise. From $1600 + shipping - Currently 2 booked already

2 late model original plastic front bumpers AE86 Levin complete with wrap around indicators and metal brackets. Metal original Brackets all be cleaned, degreased and resprayed. 1 has a large trd or japanese front lip plastic, other stock front bar. Both will need to be preped and resprayed as they re used. From $559 + shipping each include brackets, indicators and bumper, front lip more.

4 late model original plastic rear bumpers from ae86. Larger, fatter and lower than oz spec ae86. These will need to be prepd and resprayed as used item. Also have specific 2 indentation line right around bumper for jdm look. These come with brackets which also have been reconditioned. From $469 + shipping

2 late model instrument clusters JDM ae86, with the whiteline and red 8000rpm. These are ready for immediate delivery ~200ks on odo -$370 delivered

TRD FRP copy side skirts excellent fit, excellent quality made very thick frp, in imported white gel coat - $269 pair + delivery

TRD FRP N2 rear wings with key hole and window wiper hole imported - $159 each plus delivery

FRP bonnets ae86 drop vented imported Trueno and levin available (has hinge and bolt holes)- $650 + delivery

TRD head gaskets for 16v 0.8 mm Brand new $159 delivered

HKS Brand new camshafts 4AG 256/264/272 8.1 from $839 pair delivered

Please contact sales@visionr.com.au for further details or visit www.visionr.com.au

More details and pictures will be updated on the 26th october or contact 0403003131 after this date.

Kind regards

WEi

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 03:46]

Send a private message to this user    
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model Wed, 26 October 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics are up

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6678/10808075kf.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2065/10707944tp.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2959/10808011di.jpg

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2760/107075528fd.jpg

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2426/107077320fo.jpg

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1096/ae86frontb4ge.jpg

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7199/107076320yg.jpg

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 01:11]

Peripheral
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you able to do a better price on the instrument clusters?
And are these the model with the speed warning chime? (No I'm not an initial D nut. I was in a mate's Haichi and he had one. The thing drove me nuts)

Cheers
Josh
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Josh,

thanks for your reply, im not too sure if they chime or not, i dont think so because i dont see any speaker on them unless they are actually built into the unit.

Honestly i would like to budge in price but i cant because they are very hard to come by.

I will mostly be using on of them for my own car most likely so there will be only one for sale as i dont think i can come across them that often.

Its not really what the units are actually worth but really more that they are getting very hard to come by and people are snapping them up real fast because of late model.

Regards

Wei

Peripheral
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a problem...
Depending on my pay packet this week. I might have to buy the other one.

Cheers
Josh
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep no problem if you would like it, let me know and ill put it aside for you.

Regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/8300/107077227eu.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/4500/107075024cj.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 02:40]

monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got any pics of the bonnets? Though I am more interested in a CF one Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 26 October 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pic of imported frp bonnet coming rite up, these are available for trueno and levin,

I have spoken to freddy as well, his supplier on cf is screwing him around, but suppose to be still on allocation on cf, so we wait and wait...suppose to be early nov.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2376/bonnet5fa.jpg

Regards

Wei
GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The TRD wing, is original right? If so how much would it cost to get delivered to Adelaide?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The TRD wings are not original trd, another company moulded it but they are very good quality, thick and strong manufacturered frp. I think the wings will cost about $50 to get one to adelaide.

My shipment of parts will be coming in 3 weeks, i will msg you then when it arrives. These also have the key hole and window wiper hole.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 01:16]

Jun_R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want the front lip only. Can u rip it off that red front bar for me? please...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, really depends what you offer me for the plastic front lip,
Please Pm to discuss, i am reluctant to do so though, rather sell it complete.

Regards

Wei
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any JDM Front Calipers lying around Wei?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Shiri,

Sorry i dont have any of those on me, if i do come across them, ill let u know.

Regards

Wei
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peripheral wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 11:44

Are you able to do a better price on the instrument clusters?
And are these the model with the speed warning chime? (No I'm not an initial D nut. I was in a mate's Haichi and he had one. The thing drove me nuts)

Cheers
Josh

The chime from jdm ones comes from the speaker thingy in the ashtry surround. the left one, just take out ashtray get your arm up there and pull the plug, so satisfying Smile
adzAE86
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey mang,
im interested in rear diff and just wondering if you have any more info on the lsd?
and how much to ship to Melb??
cheers
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi AdzAE86

The LSD inside them are not certain I cant confirm what sort of LSD is its, most likely OEM LSD or maybe aftermarket. They ALL have still good lock on them, u spin one side and the other side will spin in the same direction immediately.

I still have to find out whats the cost on freight to send over east, but i still need to wait till items land in perth in 3 weeks time to confirm all the pricing due to tax and duties and clearance fee etc.

Regards

Wei
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the bonnet!
Are they in stock?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Thu, 27 October 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bonnets not in stock,

3 weeks time, else i can produce one from FRP for you locally, else still wait on carbon ones. All vented

Regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Tue, 08 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI guys,

Items are expected to hit Australia shores nov 21. Give another week or so for customer clearance.

AE86 bonnets has not been scheduled as of yet.

Regards

WEi
sprinter ae86gt
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Tue, 08 November 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will you sell a set of rear calipers and handbrake cables, if so how much ?

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Tue, 08 November 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I will not sell as separate as all axles come complete as 1.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Mon, 28 November 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI guys,

These parts except the bonnets are in oz already.

Should take another week or so to clear.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 03:25]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up) Wed, 07 December 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Axles, bumpers, side steps, trd wings, all ay my shop now here in o'connor ready to pick up or shipped.

I have got pricing on getting these prices on delivery of axles to interstate. I can do the axles each complete delivered for $1895 delivered to your door step. I have only 4 left at the moment as the others have been booked.

For guys in perth, please feel free to come down out shop during trading hours to view all the parts.

Will get some pics up later tonight

Regards

Wei
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ) Wed, 07 December 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you by any chance take a pic of the side-skirts out of the packaging? or perhaps a pic of the original ones on a car? also how well would they fit? I just ask because I have seen some seriously bad fitting side-skirts before

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 16:43]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ) Wed, 07 December 2005 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/7775/10909660ml.jpg

Ill get some pics against the car
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ) Wed, 07 December 2005 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be great thanks, also what would the postage be to Vic?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JDM AE86 new & used parts all Late model (pics are up, parts in OZ) Wed, 07 December 2005 16:58 Go to previous message
Shipping will be no more than $50.

Regards

Wei
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:f/s: T-series complete diff with 3.7:1 locker/mini spool center $800 ono. Suit AE86 conversion
Next Topic:TRD AE86 t50 quickshift
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:50:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054728984832764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.