Toymods » Cruises and Events » campbelltown meet up for mega cruise

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Wed, 19 October 2005 01:47 Go to next message
who from campbelltown is going to megacruise?
trying to organise a meet up for the campbelltown people.
so throw up your ideas on meet location, time and try work something out, puzzleman is leaving at 8 which might be a bit early for some but throw up ideas and try organise something

edit: i can spell goodly Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 01:48]

Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Wed, 19 October 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill get back to you
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any suggestions for a meeting place

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 09:31]

rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meeting place :Bunnings at Casula

Time: 8.30- 8.50

just a meet up for the campbelltown & liverpool people Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 09:39]

WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep sounds good, maybe for people in campbelltown meet near airds road or something and then go to casula, meet at 8ish, or just leave it at the casula meet up?

edit: which way we going to go from casula to homebush?
some people might know different ways there, some bypassing the tolls and other jusr straight downt eh M5 and left where it used to finish

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 09:54]

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good idea wilo, yer we will meet up with any more c'town ppl to then go one to meet up with livo ppl then continue to homebush.

why not meet at Woodbine maccas for us c'town ppl?...?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no wally you know im meeting you at your house cos you cant even doa couple of wires for a cd player, so ill have to do all your crap Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok tool...

anyways, back one topic! Rolling Eyes woodbine maccas, or even the skate park would be a good place to meet imho
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol why are we having a meet up for the meet up place?

whats next a meet up for the meet up at the meet up place

keep it simple guys

i was going to suggest woddbine macca's but there are plenty of tools around there as it is
Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well we can have a meet up for the meet up place if you want,
i doubt there would be too monay tools at KKs, maccas, etc, at 8 in the morning. main reason for having a meet up in ctown is so the ctown people can see who the other stown people are.
so they know who the first ones to go looking at are if there cars get knocked off Razz Razz Razz jokes dont stab me Razz

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Thu, 20 October 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could meet at bunnings casula, but going to campbeltown for me is going the opposite direction.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright then.
meet at casula at 8:30
if you want meet at leumeah at 8 in the bus terminal bit near the skate park.
if no one is there, who cares, if people are there good stuff.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok so who will actually be at casula?.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and wally in wallys car will be at both, go from ctown to bunnings then onto homebush.
someone want to work out which way we are going to go from bunnings to homebush?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, hopefully we can get a few of the c'town guys to meet us there too. to continue to the megacruise meet up in homebush. I know a way we can go, like the back way, up through bankstown and through lidcombe?...
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno but put some street names or something up cos i know there is a few different ways to get there, going along morrebank avenue i think it is down to moorebank airport, then left along there for a bit cut through some suburban streets and near UWS and in the back way of homebush.
or just everyone make sure they have a CB in their car and whoever is leading has to give directions:P and if someone gets lost misses lights etc. everyone else slows down and waits for the other person:P
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post your name if your meeting up at casula
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo
and
WaLLy will be at casula
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might meet up with you guys in the Bunnings carpark Casula, since it's not far from my place.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo, i got a good way to go, ill post up the way when i have a directory infront of me.

Its easy, through toll, 3rd exit, follow that for a fair bit past bankstown square, keep going and going etc ....

ill post oit up later
Very Happy
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good if we all meet at bunnings.
8:30 - 8:50 is a good time i reckon.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there. and as for direction, im going straight down the M5 none of this back road stuff.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=EVOSTi wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 14:32]im there. and as for direction, im going straight down the M5 none of this back road stuff.[/quote}]

same
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know the way chris(wally) is talking about it is pretty easy but for the sake of simplicity i say down the M5 then along king georges rd
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok il be at casula about 8:40.

can someone pm me their mobile, incase i cant see you guys?.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: campbelltown meet up for mega cruise Sat, 22 October 2005 15:51 Go to previous message
ok anyone meeting up in c'town, me and wilo will be in my white hachi at leumeah skatepark around 8 for a 8:15ish time.

Ill follw you guys to home bush, so yer thats cool!...

Cya's in the morning, fuck its 1:50am! im up at 7am!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BAS or Willowbank 29 Oct?
Next Topic:Shire meet up for Megacruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:04:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060708522796631 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.