Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » LAST FEW $100+post, 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
LAST FEW $100+post, 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 12 August 2005 10:15 Go to next message
LAST FEW LEFT $100 + registered/insured post

got a few of these as gifts recently
kept one for myself (which shows up as something like 980+ mb by memory, imagien theyre preformat installs some data) and selling the others
support drivers etc are avilable from the factory website
they are new still sealed in their containers
they are an aussie company so warranty shouldnt be a problem, unlike a lot of ebay ones, which is of a 2 year period
they are 1gb in data size
should also mention that they are reformattable and can have partitions and then password protect them as well
the brand is shintaro
they are splash and shock proof and water resistant
the one im usign is even slightly flexable so with the rubber feel surrounding im imagining even sitting on them wouldnt be a problem

their rrp ive been told is ~$200
the only place ive found selling them are listed with their price below

http://www.globalgroup.net.au/gloshop/customer/pro duct.php?productid=20730&cat=327&page=2

im seeking $150 plus any packaging and postage (will only use insured post for your and my piece of mind)
dont mind pickup if your in syd or central coast area

also for those who are unable to recognise this as a personal private sale im notifying you now hence im not liable for any warranty returns or postage problems (you will be supplied with the id/tracking number once theyve been posted and warranty is usually covered when its stated it was received as a gift yet i see no reason they wont work as the one i randomly selected from the couple ive got worked first go without probs)

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 17:40]

Send a private message to this user    
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 12 August 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, you need to check your prices. These are getting cheaper all the time. I just bought a 2GB Kingmax one for $167 retail in the city. Rolling Eyes
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 12 August 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
different brand and different product
do you have the cofnidence in yours to take it in the shower with you or throw it against a brick wall
if need be i do with mine since its SHOCK PROOF, SPLASH PROOF AND WATER RESISTANT Smile
yet thanks for your time anyway Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 12 August 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I think that price is more than fair. I was more than happy to pay $60 for a generic flash drive that was 512mb so $150 for a shock/water resistant one that holds 1gb sounds good Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2005 17:26]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 12 August 2005 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows that for timing Smile
posted @ same time Smile
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still though, waterproof, shockproof ones from Corsair can be had for under $140.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate ... ??
I hate to think what you want to do with it in the shower ! Shocked
No prob, just trying to help you strike a reasonable price so you can offload your booty. I somehow think they are all shockproof unless you hit them with a hammer - there's no moving parts. I should have read the label better on mine to see if it can be taken in the shower (for whatever reason) - what with KingMax being one of the better brand names of memory on the market for years. Maybe throw in a free cake of soap to clinch the deal. Good luck with the sale anyway, Cheers.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 08:24]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scorpion tis all good Smile
was trying to show an example not something ive done Smile
true theres no moving parts yet droppign them can cause regular ones to develop cracks fractures etc tht will prevent them working properly or at all Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
califo
ive just got back from the corsair parent site and they mention its only water resistant so id be interested to know the specific model your reffering to beign water proof
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have one of these little babys, they dont look very good but are a good pruduct, i got one for tafe and its been thrown around and all sorta of shit, also left it on a table out in the raid and still works. Shocked so yer they are good shit
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 13 August 2005 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ty wolfwood for the bump and product reccomendation
nice to know mien will go the distance as i hoped it would

edit: i actually like the rugged look of them
they arent petite yet not a brick either like some ruggedised items

be interestign to see how it rates up to military specifications actually

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 16:25]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Thu, 18 August 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://shintaro.com.au/products/Shock%20Proof%20Po cket%20Disk/08SH-1GSP.html

link with factory details and a pic fo what they look like Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Fri, 02 September 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMPEROO
just like a socceroo yet not as violent
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Tue, 13 September 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
according to the site

Quote:

Splash proof, water resistant and shock proof

so on par with corsair methinks

n corsair are good so youd assume these to ey?

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 09:33]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Tue, 13 September 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know these are from other users and my personal experiences Smile
and i feel they are better than corsair hence why i asked for them and not corsair
at least they advertise theyre shock and splash proof and water resistant where corsair only advertise water resistance by memory
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Thu, 15 September 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
considering offers
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 22 October 2005 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last bump
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: LAST FEW $100+post, 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sat, 22 October 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$70 + post
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: LAST FEW $100+post, 1gb USB 2.0 flash drives -shock/splash proof & water resistant NEW Sun, 23 October 2005 03:00 Go to previous message
Yeah, I'll shoot you an offer of $70 + post for one too. I'm assuming you have more than one.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dlink Wireless Router
Next Topic:3SGE Gen 1
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:56:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065078735351562 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.