Toymods » Cruises and Events » MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods>

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice turnout guys, was good to catch up with ppl again
i hope i didnt scare anyone Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha mate TT 50 AR got dun for doing a burnout $400 n 3 points,

blake Razz
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hit me up with some pics guys..want to see wat the day was like?
i should of went..studyn sucked da massive dong! Crying or Very Sad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was a great turnout, about 50+ cars and the weather couldnt have been better Very Happy .

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5986/toymodsmc030097jk.jpg

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1919/toymodsmc030129ty.jpg
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What were those two Nazis doing?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booking ppl Confused
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but for doin skids Rolling Eyes
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a mad turnout...bloody hot i was sticking to the leather something serious.....the cops followed s after booking the tool in the soarer for doing the burnout...they were pretty cool about the whole thing tho..no defects that im aware of
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, what time did u guys get onto mona vale road?
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i think when the cops came in , and asked , were looking for ....... everyone was thinking, hmmm , did i do anything on the way here ??

yeh it was a good day !!! lost the group between manly and palmy, got sick of moving at 1km down the corso, thought would do the side street dash and didnt kno we were going up warringah rd !!!! oh well !

and rob (celica) that was me standing in front of your car at palmy !!! when u looked straight thro me !!!!!!!!

nick.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great turnout with around 60 cars as said before. We had
an awesome day and other than one incident with a certain car
we didn't seem to have any dramas with the Police. They were
pretty good about it all and we talked to them for quite a
while I even offered a cold drink but they refused.
After our meet up at Northhead we headed onto Palm Beach making
it onto Mona Vale Road at about 12:40pm, arriving at Palm Beach
at around 1:30pm.
We set up the BBQ and fed all the staving people and had some
cold drinks and the usual Toymods chit chat. Hung around there
for about an hour and a half before we all said our goodbye
with people leaving at their leisure.
A big thank you to Big Worm and Stitt for all their help with
the BBQ and also a big thank you to everyone who made the effort
to turn up and make the day worth it. It's the the people that come who make it a good day and give everyone a chance to get
to know each other and put a face to the name on the forum.

Also a thank you to my wife Ms Puzzleman for her help today with
all the preparations and the BBQ when we finally got there.

In the process of uploading pictures to the new forum now will see how many I can get on there tonight.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 08:59]

Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u end up goin down mc carrs ck rd past church point?
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw some people heading to palmy coming back from north head i saw puzzlemans car and some soarers behind him and then some secas and AE82s/92s waiting at the mall traffic lights. Would of come to the meetup at palmy but i had to study.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 13:52

i hope i didnt scare anyone Very Happy

good to see you too josh Heart Heart

haha u like fell asleep at the wheel while i was waiting to let u in and u jsut wouldnt go! stubborn bastard!
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great day great turn out guys nice to catch up with everyone again in flyn. Thanks to all the sydney rolla club members for attenting and being on there best behaviour.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great day thanks for the huge turn out everyone!!!

Cops and the National Parks and Wild Life we good and were quite understanding. Cops only piined for a burnout and Orange/Red light offence. I won't get into that.

Everyone was very well behaved which was great.

I look fwd to seeing alot of the photos including the many I took on a few different ppl's cameras. I'm also looking fwd to some of the outragous shot of me in the dickie seat of my wagon!!!

Again thans to Craig and Cassie for organising and for all the pll that showed up
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4241/toymodsmc030078hg.th.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/4866/toymodsmc030145kn.th.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6430/toymodsmc030165fa.th.jpg

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2879/toymodsmc030232oz.th.jpg

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8643/toymodsmc030257we.th.jpg

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/5070/toymodsmc030263rt.th.jpg

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1277/toymodsmc030291yn.th.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2780/toymodsmc030343mv.th.jpg

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/3869/toymodsmc030321fc.th.jpg

Keep the pics coming Very Happy ....

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 10:11]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a heap more pics here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :

http://www.toymods.net/component/option,com_zoom/I temid,26/catid,3/
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stitt, im pissed off that i didnt get the photo of you holding the camera up when going past the cop shop(i was passenger in the white sprinter)
in the process of up loading pics now i have about 60 or so, but a few of of the stit and his dickie seat photography.
as for the police problems, the orange/red light incident shouldnt be held against the person responsible,, saw what happened and not his fault there was a heap of traffic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm off to bed now will upload the rest of the pix tomorrow

NEW TOYMODS GALLERY
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah about that orange/red light crap whats the deal you can stand in the middle of the intersection and block traffic but cant move out once the light goes red? are these cops just making the rules as they go along or some shit? i was packin it at north head though i thought they were just gonna defect the lot of us cept dale in his stock as rolla hahaha! sorry dude.
pricks woulda had a field day but anyway it was good cept for that time my navigator stuffed up (blondes!!!) i got some photos on my phone ill download later if they any good ill try post em
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes its been said thanks to all the organisers for a great day. And good to meet some of the other people that turned up.
This was the Mona Vale Rd regroup.
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6588/dsc009832wu.jpg
Other photos that I took are here.
http://trucker.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php
Sorry they can't be coppied from this site but if you want any photos that are there just let me know & I can send it to you.
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not happy i missed it. Was getting the car ready for wakefield on saturday, and was flushing and bleeding my brakes late in the arvo. It was a bit of a dodgy bleed but ran out of fluid, and do you think any bastard sells motul dot 5, or any dot 5 for that matter?! The only place i could find was the workshop i got it from, but they weren't answering all sunday, normally they live there.

Anyway, point of the story is i missed it, and i'm pissed, but the brakes weren't good so the car is still on the stands in the garage.

I'm kinda suprised i didn't notice you guys cruising round my area at some point throughout the day actually.

How'd you enjoy the run round mccarrs creek? Nice road, just wish it was a bit smoother.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 18:09

it was a mad turnout...bloody hot i was sticking to the leather something serious.....the cops followed s after booking the tool in the soarer for doing the burnout...they were pretty cool about the whole thing tho..no defects that im aware of

nah they were already following us for the redlight/orange offence and got me as a bonus while following..but that red/orange light sounded like a load of crap even thow i didnt c it but wat ppl said.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sun, 23 October 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhhh mannnn Sad

why'd I have to miss this...
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 09:56

ohhhhh mannnn Sad

why'd I have to miss this...

haha yeh man y werent u there. u shoulda have bought ur soarer if u didnt sell it
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-gt- wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 09:22

Not happy i missed it. Was getting the car ready for wakefield on saturday, and was flushing and bleeding my brakes late in the arvo. It was a bit of a dodgy bleed but ran out of fluid, and do you think any bastard sells motul dot 5, or any dot 5 for that matter?! The only place i could find was the workshop i got it from, but they weren't answering all sunday, normally they live there.

Anyway, point of the story is i missed it, and i'm pissed, but the brakes weren't good so the car is still on the stands in the garage.

I'm kinda suprised i didn't notice you guys cruising round my area at some point throughout the day actually.

How'd you enjoy the run round mccarrs creek? Nice road, just wish it was a bit smoother.

im also pissed that i missed it Razz and i live on mc carrs ck... lol was waiting till bout 12:30 for everyone to come cruising past, but wen no one did, i figured better go get petty, so i went monavale bp, but went DOWN mc carrs crk cause its more fun that way Razz

musta been bout 10mins ahead of everyone the whole way down mc carrs ck. shoulda seen you's go past me at the servo, but we decided to go bak the normal way... Confused dunno why...
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well those photo's I took on craigs camera turned out well. Most ppl will notice the shots of there cars were taken from the back of the wagon while we were cruising.

Wait til Sam gets his photo's up. I reckon my best of the day will be a St162 on the habour bridge, that I took with his camera.

We had 3 camera floating around in the wagon thru out the day.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lowae92, was it you leading ORO11A, DGT12C and that?
you got us lost, but being the great navigator that i am i worked out how to get back to where we were supposed to be(i think the white soarer that was behind us had a bit of faith seeing as they followed us through all the back streets

edit: i wonder why stitt isnt in the back anymore?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/wilo86/MegaCruise/stithiding.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 03:01]

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stit, i wanna grab those photo's off ya that you took of my car (white sprinter) when we were following you near manly Wink please Smile

Also, sorry to the white soarer that was behind use, we were guided in the wrong direction by some rolla's that had no idea, but we made it back on track, even if we accidently got some wheel spin accross a set of lights near a cop shop... frikken hillstarts Sad
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice pic Ray up loanding the rest if Stitts now
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 13:36

hey stit, i wanna grab those photo's off ya that you took of my car (white sprinter) when we were following you near manly Wink please Smile

They be on Sam's Camera I think unless they show up in the next lot of pics that Puzzelman puts up.

I didn't use my own camera all day.

Also It is legal for me to be seating in the back of the car, however I did duck out of the way a couple of times just to miss the un wanted attention
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all mine and Stitt's pic are up
Stitt you took some awsome pic... \
i really like this pic
http://www.toymods.net/images/zoom2/IZPVXO/stitt_(28).jpg
http://www.toymods.net/images/zoom2/IZPVXO/stitt_(52).jpg
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Craig.

I dodn't think my best are out yet. I'm pretty sure they were taken with Sam's camera nad have a few of the habour bridge

That photo was just a shit haven't got a photo of the anzac bridge yet and snap

The pic of the rolla was takenb from the front passenger's seat
not from the back!!

I thought it might turn out well
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After watching the footage alot of times, I still havent done anything to it. So bare with me.

Something good will come eventually.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Stitt, that was funny as when we went back the cop shop, wish we got the photo of the camera sticking up... just blame wilo for that.

One wiseman once said, "its only illegal if you get caught"
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/stitt.jpg

GO STITT!
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that photochopped?.. Rolling Eyes
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha fuck no thats stitt during one of his finer moments.

he was actually further out of the car while they drove past but wouldnt have gotten a good photo of it
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik- how did u beat me to palm beach? u were on the side of the rd taking the pix and i get to the palm beach bbq area and u were already there......the rolla must have more power than i thought... Razz
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stitt, if you wanted the wind in your hair & fresh air you should have been on the back of my truck.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes well i know a few short cuts.

not really.

i waited there for ages, wat car do you drive mitch? i probably have a photo, ill upload all mine later jsut sooo lazy right now
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:50

After watching the footage alot of times, I still havent done anything to it. So bare with me.

Something good will come eventually.

did u get the vid of mine?
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got the orange ra28....u seemed to know where u were goin when i asked u....
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Disclaimer
The above photo was taken on a private road.

and its fully legal to be "seated" in the back seat of the wagon
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yea sweet dude. yea i know northern beaches pretty well. i turned off early to get photos of eveyrone going up the hill, couldnt hold onto my piss so tried to take it quickly but it wouldnt stop and everyone drove past!! SHIITTT! hahahah oh well.

uve got a blue ta22 as well dont you mitch? i went past your house the other day was surprised to see u rock up at homebush. i still dont know how i got to palmy before you tho????

oh yea stitt i can take down that photo if u want Embarassed

ive resized all my photos ill upload them tomorrow there all pretty shit except a realy nice arty one of got of mosman toyota hahahaahah not.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u went passed my place?wat were u doing in the mighty engadine... dont u live in the hills district?

get those pix up Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:24

get those pix up Smile

yes Dom get those pics up Very Happy .
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 21:58

i still dont know how i got to palmy before you tho????

might have been because you went into the first entry to the carpark which went straight to where everyone parked, we followed the SRC guys and went in the second entry which went past the surf club up to the end then back again.

was a good day, except im never going to follow the SRC guys again they got us lost, but we ended up in the right spot anyway but in the wrong lane so had to turn right and find our way through backstreets Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics
more videos
more more more damnit
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lowae92, was it you leading ORO11A, DGT12C and that?
you got us lost

huh??? i followed the rest of the pack well as best as i could cept that shortcut i took between pittwater road and warringah road i was pretty much on track

stitt back me up i spent alot of time behind you lol! i didnt trust my girl with the map
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowAE92 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 23:59

huh??? i followed the rest of the pack well as best as i could cept that shortcut i took between pittwater road and warringah road i was pretty much on track
stitt back me up i spent alot of time behind you lol! i didnt trust my girl with the map

yeah we were behind a few of the SRC guys and they all pulled over we went past then got to the lights at waringah road, realised we were in the right spot, but stuck in a lane that could only turn right Rolling Eyes had a white MA70 supra behind us, they would have been thinking WTF why are we going along surburn streets Laughing Laughing Laughing
but we managed to catch up with the rest of the group just as they were leaving th mona vale rd re group which was alright.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 24 October 2005 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:24

wat were u doing in the mighty engadine... dont u live in the hills district?

the almighty dom has women to please all over sydney. north south east and west
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOLD Laughing
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha dom u have pm....
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 00:10

lowAE92 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 23:59

yeah we were behind a few of the SRC guys and they all pulled over we went past then got to the lights at waringah road, realised we were in the right spot, but stuck in a lane that could only turn right Rolling Eyes had a white MA70 supra behind us, they would have been thinking WTF why are we going along surburn streets Laughing Laughing Laughing
but we managed to catch up with the rest of the group just as they were leaving th mona vale rd re group which was alright.

what src guys where you following I didnt get lost at all. Most of the src boys were behide me Confused
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i got some alrite photos of ur car ill email u the raw files if u want (1.8mb each) if u wont, PM me ur email address.

one thing: why does everyone rev their motors when i take a photo?? HELLO.....STILL LIFE.... Eye Spin Eye Spin
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok dudes, after cutting out the boring bits, not so legal bits, bits with excessive swearing, there really wasnt alot left of the 2 hours of video haha.

But I can include extras if you want them, but right now I need 30mg of hosting, all my hosting is full up. So if you can spare 30mg we can host the decent/funny bits of the footage, and if people want some footage of anything I missed I can supply it.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan we were behind ORO11A DGT12C and a few others, not sure if they were actually lost but they seemed liek they were, pulling over and then following us on our backstreet searching:P
worked out alright got to the mona vale rd met up as everyone was leaving so no need to stop, we were about 4 or so cars behind you along xxx creek rd.

as for the hosting thing, i was told by someone that you could use gmail to host, files not sure if its true or not, but im sure if it is someone else on here would know how to do it.
sub11z
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 25 October 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey Guys, i was at your cruise. Well not really, i was at the wrx mini cruise. I didnt realise you guys had a megacruise. I would of definitly take the 86 out.

Unfortunally i didnt meet any of you guys, you probally would of though of me as a arrogant wrx driver. Laughing Laughing

Anyway i will definitly look at the event calender more. Smile
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3rd Mirrorfinish Nationals.
Next Topic:BAS or Willowbank 29 Oct?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:32:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088329315185547 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.