Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Now with Pics!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Now with Pics! Thu, 22 September 2005 04:39 Go to next message
Last gasp effort to sell this car, it seems that nobody in the Pilbara wants to buy it. I should have tried to sell a commodore, shitty Vl would have gone for heaps up here lol.

As much as I love this car, the realities of living in a remote area means that I just aren't able to drive it as much as I'd like too. Meanwhile, my Hilux needs some work so I can go fishing, surfing hunting etc.

Here's the details/specs of the car;
1982 T18 in fair condition some rust in the usual places but nothing dramatic. Car has been pulled up by the cops a couple of times for random roadworthy checks etc and they have not batted an eyelid. Interior is in great condition for it's age, car actually looks pretty good.

ROH 14" mags with ordinary tyres in pretty good condition.

The motor has recently been converted to the 3TGTEU Twin Cam Turbo. It's running all factory ECU and ignition. This motor has been really looked after by myself and the previous owners. It's never been caned or boosted over stock. Trouble free. The only mod being a pod filter. Car is running the t50 gearbox and a small exhaust.

So this is a project car with all the hard work taken out of it. Registered but not engineered. A little body work and paint and you have a pristine little runner. It's bloody quick now so It will no doubt go even better modded.

$3000 firm as it will also come with;
a spare 3tgteu turbo manifold and a CT26 single entry turbo and also a spare oil cooled ct20.
a 1ggte intercooler and also a Nissan intercooler of unknown heritage, both in good nick.

Will email pics to interested people or can be reached on 0407985805 for more info.

Please hurry if you are interested as I'm putting it up for sale locally and it will definitely go within a short time.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 01:12]

Send a private message to this user    
albertos
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Thu, 22 September 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were and what state any rego
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Thu, 22 September 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
albertos wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 19:43

were and what state any rego

The Pilbara Shire is in North West Western Australia, 1200km's North-East of Perth. Smile
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Fri, 23 September 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aye, that be where the Pilbara Shire do be. It's regoed until Jan 2006. Very Happy
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Mon, 26 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpage, car going up for sale locally this week.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Tue, 27 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... could be a nice little street weapon..

can you email pics to djferraz at yahoo.com

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Tue, 27 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo,
Sent ya the pics. Please note, I'll be willing to negotiate in recognition of the cost of freight to Perth.

Thanx

Adam
newbien
Regular

August 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 28 September 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmd
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 28 September 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied to and pics sent
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 28 September 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad
oh no ur selling her
i wanted to follow tha progress of this one.

oh well gl with ur sale
post sum pics up Wink
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 28 September 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah well I may not be selling the ol tart if no one wants to pay what I'm after. It's ludicrous really, this is a bargain but no offers as of yet. We shall see mate. Maybe I will be going the whole job on it, we shall see, lol.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 01 October 2005 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aieee Bahmp eet!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Mon, 03 October 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you please post some pics?

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 03:25]

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Mon, 03 October 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king: what, do you want me to post pics of it on this post? I don't know how to mate. I'm not the most Comp skilled fella. Embarassed

I'll gladly post you pics if you are interested in buying it but considering where you are located thats unlikely. Still I'm a nice bloke so I'll send you pics if you want. What kind of pics are you specifically looking for?

Cheers
Adam
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Tue, 04 October 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no thats fine i just like to see whats about but just body and engine pics the usual lloydlikescars@hotmail.com
Mandy88
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like some pics too please! Interior, rust and some nice pics of the body and engine bay please Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 04:36]

Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you ever decided to seperate I would be interested in the engine.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mandy88, I'd be happy to send you pics but I don't have an email addy for you. Try contacting me at
djididjidi@hotmail.com

I'll include some pics of the car too (JK) Razz

Lol it's a TE72 pic ogle fest. Maybe I should start a site up for the ogling of it.

Dangerous Dave, I will not separate the car from the motor, sorry. I doubt you would be interested in paying what I payed for the motor anyways. I do have a 2T/3TG Hybrid that I could be persuaded to part with if you are looking for a quick T series motor. NA but could be rigged to run turbo without too much drama, In fact I believe I have a spare ct20 and manifold to suit. I'd leave it NA though and run teh twin webers and extractors, GRRRRR! lol

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 07:37]

GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.imageshack.us

u can upload pics to this page buddy
any probs let us know
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a PM
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey David you MILF man. I need a hand to post pics. I tried but I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 12:54]

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Fri, 07 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Natty Bumpo.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale Mon, 10 October 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price drop and bumpy
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Mon, 10 October 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey will you sell the ct26 seperate? pm me
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Tue, 11 October 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
styler you got a pm
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Wed, 12 October 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and another PM for u styler
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Fri, 21 October 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one more bump.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Fri, 21 October 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a shame this is still for sale!.. Rolling Eyes
whats up people!? good potential here for a pocket rocket.. or sleeper spec daily driver.. Thats what tempts me about it! Smile

Dood - what price are you willing to accept for it now?..

If i stumble upon some cash I may enquire further.

Damo
TRD 83
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Fri, 21 October 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I think it's cos I'm so far away that no one is interested. I'm sticking to 3000 for now but could be persuaded to cut the price by the cost of fuel for the drive down to Perth... I have been driving it around with the old asking price on it up here but I'm thinking that I will park it up with 3000 on it and see what happens. Maybe I should have siad it also has a boost gauge (true), bleed style boost controller, not installed (also true)
big fuck off aftermarket tacho with shift light (not true) and a BOV (not true) that plays teh 'pussycat dolls' chorus.....
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Sat, 22 October 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol at pussy cat BOV
Daymoe
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Sun, 23 October 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1743/t183tg.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/4858/te9oz.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/134/tg3ja.jpg

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/530/tq3kv.jpg

I hope this helps.....its worth more than what hes askin IMO. all the best mate
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Mon, 24 October 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Damien for posting the pics. The shitty white paint on the bumpers has been removed and I have autosol'd em so they are nice and shiny.
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Mon, 24 October 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised Surprised Surprised

i love it

but how cum every1 i see they keep that front induction pipe there. why dont u relocate tha batt. in tha boot and make a cold air box insteed. that air temp would just be getting heated up.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: T18 3TGTEU for sale, Big Price drop. Now with Pics! Mon, 24 October 2005 08:48 Go to previous message
Um CAI is great but you don't have to relocate the battery to do it. I'm running it like this for no other reason than it's the way it was setup when I got the motor. Just FYI, this motor is a daily driver where the average temp is over 30C every day. Never once has it overheated or looked remotely interested in doing so

Somebody buy this! If you don't buy it I will keep it and then resell it with a 3TG hybrid NA motor for not much less than what I'm asking for it now. I need to get this gone so I can fund my latest obsession (I mean project). Somebody say GTTR Carina? Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 08:50]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted - Corona MKII MX22 parts
Next Topic:1985 Mazda 323
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:25:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082228183746338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.