Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 12:35 Go to next message
im curious..

three fcking days in a row some damn bird out the front of my office has decided to take a shit right on the MR2.. a brand new spot of shit each day!! is it the shininess of the paint job or is it just Toyota 3E5 thats attracting bird shit like a massive target on the ground??

why wont the bird shit on my secretaries little red p.o.s hyundai parked right next to me?? yet it will shit on the MR2??

im seriously confused.. does anyone else get their car repeatedly shit on by birds for no apparent reason??

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2005 12:43]

Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target? Thu, 13 October 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My wifes celica, always gets crapped on, 3 other cars in the yard, hardly get shit on em at all.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target? Thu, 13 October 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is it?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*hands up*

Mine does. Toyota super white. I don't wash my car for 4 months and nothing.. not a single bird comes to it. The moment I wash it and its all nice, shiny and sparkly... some fuckin bird decides to mark its territory... BAH
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a scientific fact that 89.7 % of birds see red as a threat so will crap on it in defence ..

its also true that 78.7% of scientific percentages , are made up ..

maybe birds just dont like MR2's

MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just monitor the pos hyundai parking style and mimmik it, steal her spot, and see if she gets shit, if you still do, then get a bird bath setup with a bowl of seed with rat poison in it, should fix the problem soon Smile (edit, added smily, u might have taken me seriously !!!, or mabye you should Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2005 14:24]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 22:35

im curious..

three fcking days in a row some damn bird out the front of my office has decided to take a shit right on the MR2.. a brand new spot of shit each day!! is it the shininess of the paint job or is it just Toyota 3E5 thats attracting bird shit like a massive target on the ground??

why wont the bird shit on my secretaries little red p.o.s hyundai parked right next to me?? yet it will shit on the MR2??

im seriously confused.. does anyone else get their car repeatedly shit on by birds for no apparent reason??

oh god... next time, ask her to get off the car and use a public toilet.....

at least ask her to take off her heels Razz

i think i will never understand perth women : Laughing Shocked
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Thu, 13 October 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

oh god... next time, ask her to get off the car and use a public toilet.....

at least ask her to take off her heels

i think i will never understand perth women :

bwahaha the crap was bad enough but the stiletto dents on the bonnet just went too far Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must be something about red Toyotas. I noticed an inordinate amount bird poo on my car each day when I got back to the station after work despite the fact I was parking in the middle of a car park with no trees around and none of the other cars seemed to have the same problem. Rolling Eyes I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from until one morning I happened to look out the window as my train was going past the car park and spotted 5 birds sitting on my car in the middle of the car park and none on any of the other cars. Shocked
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these cars being crapped on by "fly-bys" or are you guys parking under places where birds perch/roost?

My car has had a bird shite on it twice in 3 years Wink I guess I am just lucky Very Happy

Quote:

I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from until one morning I happened to look out the window as my train was going past the car park and spotted 5 birds sitting on my car in the middle of the car park and none on any of the other cars.

Maybe the birds thought your car was an elephant or a horse and were "grooming" it?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 00:53]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MaCCa wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 00:23

just monitor the pos hyundai parking style and mimmik it,

what come in at an angle and ruin the mags whilst hopping up the kerb Laughing Laughing

oh and i got revenge on a pidgeon for you.. while back i collected a pidgeon with the red mr2 and it left a perfect dust imprint of a pidgeon feathers and all on the front bar Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 00:59]

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine sits out in the open air Sad

no trees in sight..

btw: i like the birdbath idea! Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
set up a gas gun like they have at winyards/orchards....

might upset the neighbours a bit, but it will certainly scare away the birds Razz
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know the feeling, my red AE112R used to cop crap all the time. The Mark II is green & it would always be clean. However my husband had the car fully detailed for ToyotaFest, cost $200 & guess what?? Yep, the next day- bird shit all down the side of the car. Filthy little bugga!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Fri, 14 October 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my red celica tends to cop a fair bit of p00

probably because i part under power lines Sad
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Sat, 15 October 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birds love to piss people off, thats just it.

I was once at the local dam with my GF eating chips, all the birds came up wanting them and my GF would make out she was giving them one so they would come up and then she would swing her arms to make them fly away. I told her not too because they will get the "just desserts".

Anyway, we went for a walk and then decided to go home, my car's (which was parked in a car park full of other cars) back window was covered in p00! every other car was fine, and when i drove home it dried and i could nearly not see out of it it was that covered.

Fair enough it was a crap car (bombed VB commodore) but i made her wash it cause it was her fault.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Sat, 15 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 10:48

Must be something about red Toyotas. I noticed an inordinate amount bird poo on my car each day when I got back to the station after work despite the fact I was parking in the middle of a car park with no trees around and none of the other cars seemed to have the same problem. Rolling Eyes I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from until one morning I happened to look out the window as my train was going past the car park and spotted 5 birds sitting on my car in the middle of the car park and none on any of the other cars. Shocked

Quite clearly the birds think the sproontah is the p00.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Mon, 17 October 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 14:58

Fair enough it was a crap car (bombed VB commodore) but i made her wash it cause it was her fault.

Nah birds just hate crap cars so they shit all over them Razz
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Wed, 19 October 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The birds at work must love Toyota's mate. I come out of the office every day to a nice new bird shit on my drivers window. How many cars parked between us? 5 or 6?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Wed, 19 October 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl tell me bout it. only ours get shat on mate!

time to do that birdbath filled with poison trick. im sure john'll agree! Very Happy
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Wed, 19 October 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 14:35

set up a gas gun like they have at winyards/orchards....

Those things are way cool Cool When i was living in vic-land our neighbour had one to scare the crows but the only prop was that the italians that used it couldn't tell time so something like at 1am BOOOOOOOOMMM would vibrate through the town.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Why Do Birds Choose Toyota Red 3E5 As a Target to Shit On? Sun, 23 October 2005 13:34 Go to previous message
i ran ova a bird in my car Smile it wasnt quick enough to get outta the way, i squashed it under the wheel
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Borat is teH win.
Next Topic:RWD POWER!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:37:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061731338500977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.